Minamoto-kun Monogatari

So if I understand correctly her plan is letting impregnate herself by her nephew after forcing him to fuck twelve other women (including own other niece) and then let him marry loli.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Fujitsubo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's never gonna fuck her so why should I care

Dude, she is pretty much set to be 14th woman.

At this point if he doesn't get to fuck the aunt eventually I'll be really disappointed.

No, her plan is to fuck her brother(nephew)

Dude, so far each woman had hidden letters from names of Tale of Genji characters in her own name:
>Momozono ASAshi = ASAgao no Kimi
>Kiriyama AOI = AOI no Ue
>HANAda CHISATO = HANACHIruSATO
>ROKUJOU MIYA = ROKUJOU no >MIYAsudokoro
>KoWAKA Shian = WAKA Murasaki
>SEMI Iyo = UtsuSEMI
>Tokonatsu YUU = YUUgao
>SUETSUMU HANA = SUETSUMUHANA
>GENnai Noriko = GEN no Naishinosuke
>TAMAKAZURA Ruri = TAMAKAZURA
>OBORO Tsukiko = OBOROzukiyo

Now notice Karouko's own name: Fujiwara Kaoruko.
There is pretty important character from Tale of Genji that is named "Fujitsubo"
FUJIwara Kaoruko - FUJItsubo
Do you get it?

no i'm retarded, spell it for me user

I've completely forgotten this trashed existed

so did scanlations, i think. only i found had a lengthy gap in it.

>藤原香子 - 藤壺
Even character itself pretty much fit on Kaoruko:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Fujitsubo

Come on shitty scanlations, I just want to see him fuck his childhood friend's friend (Tsuruko) ASAP

From latest chapter it looks like that Asashi herself will get precedence after all.

She is, all his experiences and learnings are so he could get the ''last girl'', which is the aunt.

This is all a way to create the perfect man for herself.

Not just that. Lady Fujitsubo had secret child with Genji. Which is probably what OP tries to imply.

Can you explain that.

See

Explain this

So Genji is supposed to be the MC right?

Yep, even him has hidden letters in name just reversed:
>光源氏 - 源光海

From which chapter is this?

Do you have more pictures from that novel?

Which chapter is this again?

Not chapter but novel apparently. There is more interesting illustrations inside. I found just low-quality scans. Do anybody have better?

A novel?

I thought she just wanted to recreate history. You know, they recreate historical battles all the time. She wants to do the same thing for a historical harem.

She is literally creating her ideal man for herself.

But if she really intents properly follow The Tale of Genji, she herself ends with MC's baby (to which she will never can reveal who is its father), and MC wil end marry loli.

Yep. Light novel with illustrations from the original author. Here are some more pics in low quality.

Did he fuck the loli yet?

If they will follow the Tale of Genji. He will wait before she little grows up!

About fucking time

Considering that only two more (if we assume that 14th is really Kaoruko herself) girls remain to introduce. Is about time for author to start wrapping up story.

Fucking time indeed. But I reckon that she'll be endgame (I don't have faith for the author to make Minamoto to marry his aunt), but beggars can't be choosers. I bet that the bitchy girl will not be a target as well. Now that'll make people mad.

Was there any development with the Bully Bitch after the beauty contest?

>But I reckon that she'll be endgame
Aunt is endgame user, it's nothing about having faith. The story is simply heading that way.

>that blush
I will probably jizz all over my screen when he FINALLY fucks his aunt as the 14th and last girl

>Pout
Hard

If they follow Tale of Genji, then endgame will be loli. And aunt will end with baby.

Interesting to see how all characters are actually pretty young. At least according to novel.

Best thing that if she really turns out to be representing of Lady Fujitsubo, then she will end with baby.

>only the aunt is older than me

God I feel old

As someone who's never read about the Tale of Genji this is quite helpful. Thanks for the info on that.

>Still waiting for the mc to bang her

I can't handle these blue balls.

for the final chapter when the mc does fuck the aunt
.>READ THE NOVEL FOR THE FINALE
how mad would you be?

>moderately popular smut series
>still no anime or better yet a high budget hentai

WHYYYY

Well, those facts are directly stated in manga itself. And this list is not really accurate. You would be better comparing Japanese letters of their names. Which is real point.
But what I wanted say is simply that Karouko herself has name that contains a letter from name of Genji's character. And Lady Fujitsubo pretty much fits for Karouko's character, not mention that she wasn't introduced so far despite being really important character in Genji's story. So unless it's really huge red herring from author, then is pretty much safe to say that Karouko will be final girl to conquer.

>impregnating that goddess

Good lord.

When are we seeing her again?

Whole subplot about Fujitsubo was that she was imperial favorite, but end with Genji's child. Thus they must hide their love affair and officially pretends that her child is son of Emperor. She is then forced live with guilt and in the fear that her secret will be exposed. Because of that she will do many things to ensure that their secret will be preserved uncluding becoming nun for some time. Her story will end on her deathbed where she finally after many years can return to her love for Genji.

She has strong lingering feelings, also she is the victim of yandere's grudge if we go by the story.

Picked the fuck up. I dropped it months ago, but if this is true I need to catch up.

Just wild teories based on what story tries to follow. Whether it will turn out be true of false only time will tell.