Say something nice about atheists. I dare you

Say something nice about atheists. I dare you.

Attached: fu.jpg (763x769, 168K)

So he has satanic Kuru just like Hillary good to know.

He said some things about how safe spaces are for overgrown children and that campuses are supposed to be places where you have your views challenged. That was pretty cool and not something I'd expect from an atheist, considering they're typically lefties.

They understand some things religious people purposely ignore.

Attached: 24951280589_b196a9fba4_o.jpg (800x744, 480K)

They question the narative.

human flesh is fairly nutritious though. low calorie count, quality proteins with high bioavailability. stick with lean thighs/rumps/stomachs, stay away from brains/marrow and you're good to go!

Dawkins and Hitchens were my first step towards getting redpilled.

If you eat your enemies, they can't kill you.

I've always been curious about what human flesh tastes like

It tastes like veal

I hate this useful idiot. I don't believe in God but faggots like him who go around preaching atheism and trashing Christianity are part of the reason the West is in such a crisis. Newsflash, people need religion and without Christianity acting as a bulwark something much worse will rush in to fill the vacuum, namely Islam or Communism. I hope he gets stoned to death in the future that he helped create.

They are smarter than you

>breitbart
He was probably joking

They'll destroy your nation and culture.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Can we bombard this guy with questions about race and intelligence? Christians can pull the old "God made us equal" card, but atheists have to justify their opinion on equality with science.

this is false. you absorb very little from it because of how dense it is from the lymphatic and blood fluids of it. plus it has no fiber so it sits in your colon, putrefying and fermenting - which ultimately comes back up to your mouth, that's called Kuru.

he named the Mohamed before anyone else
called the migration crisis and the UK's devolution

Say what you want, but he's fucking choice

a true blue jew

It's easier to redpill them because they have no sky daddy big brother they are paranoid about so they don't struggle with wondering if the magic hippie will be upset with them for accepting reality. Be living in a god is still more kino though.

I thought kuru was from eating brain-matter? What does neurodegenerative disease have to do with the stomach?

yes. he's full of shit.

Anyone who is as godless as him has to by very definition sate his desires in the most selfish ways.

I reckon he's not only diddled kids but eaten them.

>Atheists
>Typically leftist
Wtf it's the opposite

No

>Muh buzzwords
>Muh made up scenerio
"redpilled" atheists will always be liberals.

Why marrow?

>Boomers import in masses of 3rd worlders who a few centuries ago were cannibals
>Boomers now ironically pushing for cannibalism to become the norm.

My hatred of boomers grows more everyday.

Pretty sure this is bs. I remember him saying humans should not eat each other, even in the case of natural death, as to not disturb the relatives, but that in principle there is no good reason to not eat artificially grown human flesh.

>breitbart
You may aswell have posted buzzfeed, its the right wings version of it

>considering they're typically lefties.

Sweden aside the more irreligious countries like Russia, China, Japan, Vietnam, Belarus, Ukraine, etc are way more conservative than Christian countries (outside of Africa) and countries filled with what I call "Christian atheists" like France, UK, Spain are way more liberal in social and cultural matters

We're correct.

You think there aren't right wing atheist?

Dawkins has always come off as a bit of a faggot even for an atheist but if he promoted this degeneracy, even in jest, he's a bigger faggot than we ever suspected. This shit is real, and perhaps only competes with child abuse for bottom of the barrel. I've heard fags already considering it in RL. That scene in the bible where the fags are all stabbing each other after worshiping the golden bull statue. It's no longer hard to imagine.

Attached: serveimage-140.jpg (1200x1714, 187K)

Why not though?

Attached: 6f8171624fe7ba8dd2e43836fafeb9eb.jpg (1010x697, 491K)

Kuru is a prion disease you mongole de crisse

Attached: lol.png (1239x786, 424K)

dawkins was a bugman before it was cool.

Actually we need to deman from him to scientifically explain a lot of matters
>race/iq correlation
>denounce Mohammed as a prophet
>prove non existence of gd

Link asshole!!!

>people need religion and without Christianity
By why though? Why do people need Talmudic fairy tales to get through their work week?
And moreover, why do we have to worship Abrahamic bullshit?
Why can't we make our own religion? The white religion? The TRUE religion?

>chilean defends eating people
Not a suprise Lautaro

He’s one sick fuck that’s for sure

>Say something nice about atheists. I dare you.

A jew is not their savior.

they dont worship a space jew dreampt up by faggy goat fuckers who justify their evil actions by saying god will forgive them

Get a taste of yourself first then. Cut your finger, deep fry it with cheese crumbs and report in how did it taste like, bitte

I want to eat a Russian and see if there is a little Russian inside

I'd never eat human flesh not even if it's grown in a lab. The thought is disgusting but that's my instincts talking not a moral problem.

If you eat enough babies and or drink enough blood of the innocent (blood from infants 3 years or younger and the younger the better) you get super powers. There's nothing wrong with wanting super powers user.

Attached: moistened hillary.jpg (79x125, 2K)

7 more actually. Cannibalism is for niggers,ok?

GET OUT

Yeah, that’s what I’ve always said to myself: don’t try three things because you’ll like them 1. Heroin 2. Cannibalism 3. Pederasty

Some of them aren't hopeless I guess.

>Eating human flesh

>Pederasty

Inside every atheist is a Satanist in denial.

Attached: 1487607186953.png (702x869, 439K)

They're gay.

What about overcoming the taboos about practising Russian roulette, contracting leprousy and practising necrophilia?

Political views and religion are two different things. Just because bluepilled atheists are the most vocal ones doesn't mean that redpilled ones don't exist.

they are right about god not being real but wrong about civilization not needing an organized mythology

isn't that cultural appropriation of Africans?

NEWSFLASH! You're just regurgitating something he himself said years ago, down to your choice of the words "bulwark" and "something worse"
>“I am not aware of any Christian suicide bombers. I am not aware of any major Christian denomination that believes the penalty for apostasy is death.”
>"I have mixed feelings about the decline of Christianity, in so far as Christianity might be a bulwark against something worse"
Also, the whole cannibalism thing is bullshit. He responded to a story about lab grown meat by proposing a thought experiment wondering if people would be opposed if the meat was cloned from human tissue. It was mostly drawing a comparison to the fact that vegans are preemptively boycotting lab grown meat that causes no suffering to animals

Agreed. This is why I just tell people i'm a secular christian.

We don't fly planes into buildings.

They let me fuck their wives.

Attached: 1460E429-DA83-445C-9F47-E1FEA55D8E4C.jpg (750x536, 472K)

Up next Richard Dawkins suggests Fucking dogs to overcome the bestiality taboo.

Give me one logical reason why you can't get a dog to fuck you atheists? Don't give me that consent shit either humans routinely castrate dogs and send them to clear minefields why can't you fuck them?

>they are right about god not being real
when did they prove that?

Because it often causes them pain, and internal damage. Other than that, it's legal for a reason.

He was mostly alright before. Keep in mind the guy had a stroke.

> legal
I keep forgetting I'm in Canada

However we are still behind on inter-species marriage here

hol up I didn't see that one before, wat

He was implying that moral objections don’t really exist against eating human meat other than “Eww” moral absolutism.

He was talking about if it was able to be grown in a lab.

Perfectly reasonable.

IIFYM

that's right in fact I think eating human flesh should be encouraged more! Dead people should be recycled and reprocessed for food instead of letting all that meat go to waste! Grandma kicked the bucket recently? Well fear not you can remember her by having a last meal of delicious grandma steak served right at her funeral!

>right - conservatism - tradition
>left - liberalism - "progress"
Right wing atheists are rare.

>needing to prove that something isn't real
The one claiming something exists is the person that needs proof.

>Soylent green...

Hes making a soy joke.

rare and based as fuck

Which you get from eating people you fucking leaf

The ass has literally no meat, just chewy fat.

sounds reasonable. seriously, does the media understand how ridiculous their writers have become?

Attached: 16561294.gif (500x250, 505K)

There is a nice place in hell waiting for them.

Pork is what all cannibalistic serial killers have compared it to.

>leaf talking about dog fucking

Canibalism is bad because it spreads disease and because it creates dangerous social norms. Monagamy was enforced not because it was natural, but because it created social norms where men and women didn't compete sexually and focused on raising children within a stable family. Atheists have been wanting jusitfy logical ethics while simultaniously ignoring every bit of logical ethics they encounter.

>Why don't you eat human flesh
Because if you do, you will have canabilistic pedophiles exactly like pizzagate.

If you eat humans then you're a subhuman chink, period.

Attached: 1509727435447.png (1148x1325, 965K)

Attached: 1515521508424.png (600x2446, 745K)

They're more willing to suck dick in exchange for their lives when the gun's pointed at them.

>superpowers
>can't even handle stairs

Slipping on stairs twice and kicking off both your shoes IS a super power user... get with the program

People that believe don't need proof, the whole point is "faith", they're not (or shouldn't be) claiming God's objectively real, or trying to prove it.
It is inherently something that can't be observed, so you can't say it's real or not with any certainty. Saying you know it's not real just means you're claiming things you know nothing of, which makes you look dumb.

Athiests taste better than religious folks

Attached: 1512813327705.png (1000x1000, 345K)

This is only true in America, the rest of us still use the classical definition of Liberal.

false, they eat a bunch of soy bullshit

They are easiest to troll

>he wouldn't suck sum dik to save his own life
Toxic masculinity

You put words into my post. A comparison to what i'm saying is that you're like civc nationalists, you're redpilled to a degree and only that.

unfortunately true. i'm an atheist and very right wing in my beliefs.

Religion is the opium of the people. It's a meme used to keep people check. I can't wait for the eventual discovery of alien life to btfo those retards. Religion is 1 of the cancers holding humanity back, the sooner it disappears the better. Then also we'd finally be rid of those mudslimes and jew rats for example.

Attached: 1500826581731.png (528x401, 161K)

>Aliens reveal themselves
>Reveal that gods and a supreme consciousness do indeed exist

Attached: 1512791585411.png (800x800, 632K)

forgive the meme flag, forgot to turn it back after shitting up a ''communism general''

>Talmudic
>Christian
Fucking 56%ers

Attached: AB391296-91B2-42B3-94BC-A55C47F5D06C.jpg (1200x1200, 140K)

atheism is the narrative manchild