Full Drive 01

readms.net/r/full_drive/01/4652/1

OH MY PING PONG

Well, this looks way better than I thought

Amazing. Looking forward to the next chapter. Feels good that the MC is already a bit mature.

Fulldrive has unironically the potential to become the best new Jump manga of 2017. This first chapter has been way better than the first one of Dr.Stone or We Can't Learn

Want to see Golem Hearts next

>another fucking sports manga

>New Jump sports manga
>Is better than RxL
>Will probably die before RxL because RxL has fujos behind it.
>Jump can't have good sports series anymore because fujos support the bad ones.
fml.

This manga even looks like can be better than Haikyuu. I hope it survives the Jump axe

maybe i'm biased cause i'm a ping pong fanboy, but this was pretty good, really liked the mature look in the MC and the art is good too.
gonna predict that the mc mother can't afford to pay the OP school, so mc will go to a public school so he can go against the best male players.

I hope it don't get axed

>new sports manga with a major female character, that also happens to play the sport
It's already dead.

just like Neverland, bokuben and RxL were dead rigth?

Yeah I know what you mean when I saw the preview art I thought it was going to be shit, but it is way better than I expected it to be.
I already like it better than Initial D: gay golf stage.

does somebody know if there is a difference in levels between males and females players?
like for example in baby steps they showed pretty early that mens are better than womens in the match between maruo and natsu.

Men will be better than women in any sport that requires physical strength. That's the reason there are female tournaments and male tournaments for pretty much anything.

>Already surpassing human limit in the very first chapter
This will turn into KnB won’t it

The first chapter was pretty good, I really liked the MC and the girl. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Those aren't sport manga. I liked it, but it needed the girl to be a cocky bishounen instead. The author went too het for his own good.

>red haired protagonist
>competing
>related to a highly skilled guy
>cool under pressure
Boy I hope the author doesn't use up all his creativity at once it's revolutionary so far

Forgot
>jump comic

I'd call it a cash grab if manga artists got paid

It’s only the first chapter. A cocky/edgy bishonen will eventually be introduced for the fujos.

I’m leaning towards some black haired edgelord, since the girl is plenty cocky enough, and we need a darker hair colour to even out the cast.

Also the half japanese transfer student isn't the tsundere love interest

Aren't ping pong rackets like four dollars? Just buy a new one idiot

Prince of Table Tennnis

Special gift.

Don't worry, it's actually isekai.

I thought it was awful btw. The guy seems like a legit spastic

when will they kiss

What's wrong with het?

You're not alone, I thought it was pretty awful too.

Never

When will they fuck?

so this is prince of tennis crossed with Haikyuu. Yeah, alright. i'm down. Let's see if he can keep up this art quality weekly though.

Never ever

>manlet
>Sport
>Muh snowflake bloodline
>Posh, and tsundere Heroine.
>Japan international marriage propaganda
I hope it flop.

aren't they related?