We got your back Britain

We got your back Britain.
Fuck Rooskie Scum.

Attached: captaingeorge.jpg (600x589, 63K)

Fuck that shit

Attached: 1519382457297.png (409x449, 306K)

Nope. This ain't got shit to do with us.

Take your pills fucko. Half the catalog is about this crap.

Speak for yourself.

Attached: 987349876587634875.png (1000x1300, 425K)

Speak for yourself, retard. I can't wait to watch the Crown burn.

Fuck off and let the Anglos get strafe'd by Russia.

>we
Fuck off you dumb nigger

Attached: YouFuckingAskedForThis.jpg (736x3111, 242K)

Wouldnt be the first time Amerimutts supported Islam

Attached: images(3).jpg (739x415, 20K)

>eating the geopolitical equivalent of b8
shiggy diggy

Attached: bait.png (1413x958, 72K)

Fuck off Jewish neocon.

>we
nah fuck bongs. let them get raped

Don't fight the Russians, just invade us instead.

WE ARE SHUTTING THIS THREAD DOWN UNTIL THE POSTERS OF Sup Forums ADRESSES THE FOLLOWING

We Want An Immediate End To Police Brutality And the Murder Of Black, Brown & All Oppressed People

Every 28 hours a black person in the United States is killed by someone employed or protected by the government of the United States. Other communities are also criminalized, targeted, attacked and brutalized. We want an immediate end to state sanctioned violence against our communities
We Want Full Employment For Our People

Every individual has the human right to employment and a living wage. Inability to access employment and fair pay continues to marginalize our communities, ready us for imprisonment, and deny us of our right to a life with dignity
We Want Decent Housing Fit For The Shelter Of Human Beings

Our communities have a human right to access quality housing that protects our families and allows for our children to be free from harm.
We Want an End to the School to Prison Pipeline & Quality Education for All

We want an end to policies that criminalize our young people as well as discriminatory discipline practices that bar access to quality education. Furthermore, we want all children to be able to access free, quality education. Including free or affordable public university.
We Want Freedom from Mass Incarceration and an End to the Prison Industrial Complex

We want an end to the over policing and surveillance of our communities. This will hasten an end to the criminalization of black and brown people and hyper incarceration everywhere. Policing in the United States has historically helped to enforce racist laws, policies and norms. The result is a massive prison industrial complex built on the warehousing of black people. We call for the cessation of mass incarceration and the eradication of the prison industrial complex all together. In its place we will address harm and conflict in our communities through community based, restorative solutions

I say let Putin bomb londonstan, who gives a fuck if a few cucks and retards with crooked teeth die

Attached: 1517380174111.png (399x322, 42K)

Attached: 215.jpg (960x684, 204K)

Fuck the red coats. The sun is about to set on the british empire.

this guys got the right idea

ANGLO MASTER RACE

Washington wouldn't side with anyone. He and Adams are probably the only two truly neutral Presidents

nice pasta faggot

Attached: 1515211736599.jpg (454x340, 88K)

Bongs can fight their own wars

FE GODWN NI ETO

not gonna lie,i love happening times in pol

finally this shit board is fun again

fuck the UK and all those cucks i hope the vodka talkers glass the stupid bongs

Wrong. UK and Poland have been spending enough on defence since forever.

no sir smoke this

Lol. Nah. Let the fucking bongs burn in their own houses. They deserve worse than this. Let them educate the masses on what happens when you open the gates to the barbarians.

Wicked huge boner. It'd be so awesome to watch western Europe get buttraped by Russia and then watch them drag their gaping holes over to us and beg to be our bitches again.

CYMRU AM BYTH
MAB DAROGAN YDW I A BYDDWN I'N RHYDDHAU CYMRU
MARWOLAETH I LLOEGR

So we subvert their plans with the US election, then the French, now we're just going to go along with the whole "muh Russia" because what? If anything we should invade the U.K. and give the country back to our brethren who have been enslaved by them.

thats not how this works

kek /thread

Ehhhhhhhhhh....

Attached: 1508507893186.jpg (828x1984, 784K)

only 5% of those warheads are working

UK is a nigger shithole now. Let the Russians end their suffering.

At this fucking point, I like Russians more than the Brits.

Nah fuck that. The bongs made their bed and now they must lie in it.

The only way I'd fight for Britain is against their government and the muslim conquering horde.

Nope, they can rot in hell for protecting pedophiles.
Nuke em' now!
Although some of you British citizens are alright.
Don't go outside for a few decades

brits tried to burn our white house down
never forget

dying for the crown? miss me with that bullshit.

Attached: 1515523515198.png (500x575, 216K)

If Russia annexes Britain will they remove the massive Islamic culture happening there? I know that Russia has places like Dagestan and Chechnya which are majority Muslim, but they seem to be segregated from the rest of Russia. The rest of Russia doesn’t seem to really tolerate Islam.

So overall, my point is that if Russia can take over and remove Islam (and the rest of the progressives garbage) then I support them. Otherwise I don’t really care.

No Washington wanted to neither engage with the Anglophiles led by Hamilton or the Jeffersonian Francophones.

Against the insidious wiles of foreign influence (I conjure you to believe me, fellow citizens) the jealousy of a free people ought to be constantly awake, since history and experience prove that foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of republican government. But that jealousy, to be useful, must be impartial, else it becomes the instrument of the very influence to be avoided, instead of a defense against it. Excessive partiality for one foreign nation and excessive dislike of another cause those whom they actuate to see danger only on one side, and serve to veil and even second the arts of influence on the other. Real patriots who may resist the intrigues of the favorite are liable to become suspected and odious, while its tools and dupes usurp the applause and confidence of the people to surrender their interests.
The great rule of conduct for us in regard to foreign nations is, in extending our commercial relations to have with them as little political connection as possible. So far as we have already formed engagements let them be fulfilled with perfect good faith. Here let us stop. ...

The Trump/Russia "investigation" failed, so now TPTB have resorted to a good old-fashioned false flag. They're desperate to start a war with Russia on any pretence they can find (or fabricate)

Gas yourself boomercuck