Why is Islamic architecture more beautiful than anything Western civilization has produced?

Why is Islamic architecture more beautiful than anything Western civilization has produced?

Attached: 12.jpg (1366x911, 257K)

It has embedded beauty of mathematics.

Attached: 80s_TheCrazyParty_rideneverends.jpg (1200x1000, 259K)

maybe you should stop looking at the palaces where they enslaves the women go outside and see the shit.

FPBP

The culture that invented Algebra obviously is gonna have some good architecture.

embedded where? or stolen from the rest of civilization it subjugated?

Attached: 1512430697307.jpg (640x640, 81K)

>invented
you mean stole
and then burnt the libraries

Flawed premise. It's not.

There's literally nothing wrong with enslaving women.

Attached: 1495914342453.jpg (632x732, 351K)

but its not?

Main reason that looks good is because of the coloured lighting - which the west came up with.

>minimalism is beautiful
>religion forcing you into mosaics and floral patterns because drawing animals is haram is somehow beautiful

neck yourself, Abdul.

Attached: Paris_Opera_full_frontal_architecture,_May_2009.jpg (2079x1397, 3.39M)

Hi :DDDD I don't like western architecture begause it isn't as classy as Islamic architecture kek :DDD I don't like western architecture because it isn't classy and sophisticated:DDDDD

>this nigger

Nah, it's just generally beautiful.

Attached: 13.jpg (1500x1000, 556K)

Agreed BrĂ¼der

Attached: gothic-cathedrals-09.jpg (3000x2076, 1.61M)

To this extent I agree. There's a reason the symbols we use for our numbers are Arabian derived. Then consider their rather stable climates with little corrosion damage. Their architecture is not only well thought but inherently have longevity from the environment

It isn't. Maybe it is impressive for americans and their shit steel and glass architecture.

it's not, they just still have and maintain beautiful architecture, we don't

then why don't you back there you """asian""" immigrant

Mommy! They stolded algebra !!!!

better domes than sandniggers could ever build

Attached: sacre-coeur-492502_960_720.jpg (960x638, 153K)

Because it's mostly a copycat of Byzantine architecture ( introduced in the muslim world firstly by the fatimids who litteraly ruined themselves to buy byzantine ingeniors, then popularized by the ottomans in the entire muslim world ). And because byzantine architecture was the most beautiful thing man ever achieve.

Onions are for ogres.

Fuckoath

Attached: florence_duomo.jpg (1200x800, 261K)

you can't invent a mathematic concept retard

Muslim artists inherited knowledge from egypt

It looks awful, Russia has superior domes.

Indeed they do.

Attached: 15.jpg (1158x768, 228K)

Moslems borrowed that style from the Byzantines.

They just ripped off the ideas, as with everything else. Here are proper Russian domes.

Attached: 4486277_large.jpg (640x427, 69K)

What's beautiful about that? Clown mutt

Attached: versailles-2.jpg (1600x1068, 2.2M)

Speaking of Russia

Stupid aids moron

Pic related. Inside is more beautiful than the outside, if you can believe that

but by all gloat over mosques built by cheap oil money, uncharacteristic mutt

Attached: a036574228e36854ec756af81dd1f547.jpg (550x319, 30K)

>200 year old buildings still top arab crap from today with infinite oil money

kill yourself america and everything you do to this world

Attached: shutterstock_441808993-banner.jpg (1000x750, 146K)

it looks like soap bubbles bubbling

>Italians are sandniggers

Nice passive aggressive comment shill

Oh you're that little asshurt guy from Sup Forums

Attached: avengers-set-photos-january-10-03.jpg (817x1222, 301K)

too bad brown people look absolutely revolting. seriously, imagine looking in the mirror and seeing a fucking arab face. I'd just flat out kill myself.

Attached: Sam-Way-Digitals-01.jpg (1067x800, 160K)

Was entering the thread to talk shit
But after seeing op pic I'm stunned. That really is fucking gorgeous.

Is this the set of an aladin movie?

There is actually no "islamic" architecture, the religious stuff is occupied Christian buildings, such as the Hagia Sophia, or direct copies of the Catholic and Orthodox domes. The "North African Islamic" style home is taken again from Roman and Greek architecture. Islam came late to the game of world cultures, it's just one of those things.

you can discover it and have that discovery ripped from you, you absolute vapid mongrel

>two mutts jerking off to arab buildings

it's honestly sad the UK lost its empire. it did more for the world than america ever did. culture of braindead retards

Jesus fuck it looks like it's from some sort of fantasy video game. I don't understand what about this building is so profound to me

MUDSHITS GONNA MUDSHIT!

You'd have to be blind not to understand how amazing that symmetry is, I love architecture and study it somewhat but have never seen that. It literally looks like the pirate city in the final fantasy MMO limsa lominsa or whatever

I did not claim they invented math
>The culture that invented Algebra obviously is gonna have some good architecture.

Someone should post the Mecca clock. It's the center of the whole muzzy universe and it's the most hideous architectural trainwreck. So awful and brown. Muslims are astonishingly bad at design.

Looks like a bunch of fucking dicks, which is appropriate considering what they like to do to little boys

Shut the fuck up Sweden

Russia?

Attached: Peterhof.jpg (1500x1000, 585K)

cus the tops look like bobs

Looks a little kitsch to me. The gold and fountains are too much.