How's it coming along?

How's it coming along?

Alright so far I guess

I don't care anymore

it has long passed the point of hopelessness

I used to care about my backlog, but then I gave up and started watching seasonal shows instead. You should too.

It's a mess. I have lost control of it, along with my life. It's pure despair now.

Not so good, Marii-san.
It'll never end.

Pretty good lately. Just finished Maid Dragon and I'm almost done with Kino's Journey.

It's like...
okay I guess

I never find the time to finish Hyouge mono..

Poorly

Every time it becomes manageable, something else gets added.

Watching 5 different shonenshit shows at the moment. Log keeps growing, just added 3 more shows and 5 more manga today. I want to die.

Just picked up You're Under Arrest OVAs. Its been a long time since I've actually finished a backlog anime though. Thankfully its only 4 episodes.

Also, I think I'm in love.

I finished teppu and jagaaaaan, SnS and narutaru are next.

Stopped watching seasonal anime to focus on finishing YuYu Hakusho, only have 5 episodes left.
I think I'm going to pass up on watching seasonal anime for a while, there's a lot of old (and not so old) stuff I want to watch. Its a shame that I get left out of most Sup Forums discussion by not watching seasonal cartoons.

Badly.

jesus

Pretty good. I watched all 101 episodes of Slam Dunk in 3 weeks.

MY HD IS FULL AND I'M LOSING MY TIME HERE INSTEAD OF WATCHING SHIT, AAAAAAA.

Finally watched Wasurenagumo on a whim after having it on my backlog for over three years now. It was good, though the ending slightly puzzles me.