Boku No Hero Academia

So how will his class and class B react to seeing Deku on the TV 8 a clock in the morning fighting a mutant monster and casually blowing up city blocks while having a loli on his back?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Hoenn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this has been asked in like 8 straight threads

>muh EPIKK powerlevels xD

BnHAfags everyone

Don't your ass get sore being assmad in these threads all the time?

They are too busy with their own missions. They probably left a tape recording the news. When they return they will certainly watch, but before they need to rewind.
>Hey, Bakugou, Deku is on TV!
>O MY

>So how will his class and class B react

4/10 needs more Bakugou

RUBBER NEN

Izumom is gonna realize little deku is all grown up
Bakusperg is gonna sperg
Shiggy is gonna be mixed between hating deku and hating overhack
Waterfall between ochacuck's thighs
Endeavor on suicide watch

>Ochacuck
That's a funny way to write Eri.

>Izumum went from milf to blob

That's the norm for japanese menopause

deku will be considered the strongest fighter in the boku no my hero fighting academy

>in year 3

>gets literally babyshook no effort blitzed with his ENTIRE class as support by mirio

yeah, no, kid

mirio is DEAD

Here, have some Deku x Uravity pictures

imgur.com/a/Hoenn

Bakumum is hot tho

>implying he's not gonna get O MY REWINDED

youre so fucking dumb

the title would just go to one of the other big 3 who are on mirio's level

>imgur.com/a/Hoenn
what does the shittiest region have to do with the blandest ship

when will all might finally die

El Psy Congroo

We know how the usual suspects are going to react, but how will the secondaries react?
Mina and Hagakure for the Deku groupie squad.

Fuck off Endeavor

>dekufags

I know I'm late to the party but fug

I just want to see the autism trio together next arch

Has it been nearly a year since this arc started?

>these 3 together take down Stain, a powerful villain who killed lots of professional heroes and made Endevor piss his pants with his bloodlust

>6 months later with tons of training and progress they, along with the entire class, get completely destroyed in 5 seconds by phase boy

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

pls no, too much autism for me.

really makes you think

>they

Not so fast. Todoroki has a "no bullshit" clause in his contract that allowed him to miss that fight.

>shittiest region
>not shitnnoh

>ochacuck
>"Finally, a date between just me and Deku-"

but he rescued the entire mission since if he didn't make them waste so much time they would've made it away with Eri a long ass time before they ever showed up

it's actually quite stupid just how long the rest allowed themselves to be delayed when you think about it. Not to mention how he didn't just push the girl 2 inches away and phase the bullet which would be the logical thing, or just grab her and move away since his speed was hyped up to be incredibly

this whole arc has had really shitty writing desu

>rewind
M-Masaka

Planeswalker au?

Why doesn't overhaul invent bullets that kill people?

Why does he have fire everywhere? All Might didn't have fire shooting out of his sclera.

Is this mistranslation or something?

yes

You know, I thought about this and I have to wonder how everything will change for Deku after this one. He is, by at least a conservative estimation, destined to be seen by at least thirty to forty people.

He's going to be famous...and maybe the name Deku gets lost like "The Crawler" did.

"Kid Almight" soon?

What's with that ugly look on her face?
Just kidding Momo's face can never look ugly

I kinda hope a name gets forced on him that doesn't suck.

>Deku gets all the credit for abusing the most broken bullshit quirk in existence that no one knows about while the real heroes Kirishima, Fat Gum, Mirio and Suneater who actually put their lives on the line and sacrificed themselves down in the dark get no credit
>Nighteye will also get a ton of credit for being the head of the operation when he was literally useless and did nothing but be emo and tell everyone it was hopeless and they already lost

the hero world isn't fair at all

>Izumom is gonna realize little deku is all grown up

More like this is how Deku gets pulled out of school. Deku workouts for the next 5 years and becomes the strongest All Might of all time. His mom finally lets him play at super heroing because he's an intimidating little shit now.

>implying Overhaul isn't going to get away

But the original page also says"NyanNyan"

yeah

meant to also add Deku just came in at the end too

also RockLock will get credit as part of the operation even though he was the most useless jobber to ever exist. Literally a fucking negative impact

>girls gave overhaul a power up and crushed nighteye

why are they even here

Nighteyes going to be ok right?

He's fiiiiiine

>girls don't question Deku who's been underground for 10 minutes suddenly randomly coming all the way back through the maze to the surface
>uraka and frogbitch should know from his personality that he'd never leave the action but don't notice anything

literal retards

What's Deku's people saved count now?

I haven't been around since yesterday. Anything interesting happened besides the usual shitposting?

More than Mirio.

Mirio's probably in the thousands by now

He'll walk it off

8?
>Ocha
>Frog
>Grape
>Water kid
>Iida
>Generic guy with Iida
>Bakugou
>Lemillion
>Eri

Must be missing some. Some are joint efforts, don't know when to count them.

>is gone for 24 hours
>asks if anything interesting happened
New chapter leaks, Mirio died, All Might died, Deku fucked the kid and Bakugo killed a man in a fit of rage.

>Saved Ochako in the robot test
>Helped Froppy and Mineta get away from the villains at USJ
>Saved Todoriki from DESPAIR
>Saved Iida with Todo assist
>Saved Kouta from Muscular
>Saved Bakugo with autism squad assist
>Is about to save Eri, Nighteye and everyone else

He says he saw himself dying but there is a magical girl strapped to deku.

Yea, she can rewind him out of existence instead of him dying.

Nah he IS going to die but he didn't look far enough!! And will be brought back to life. We naruto now.

The only people there he saved were Ocha and water kid

Frog and grape helped him just as much as helped them, come on, saying he saved them is retarded. Iida and Bakugou and rest shouldn't count since it was only possible with help. I.E - he wouldn't have saved Iida if Todoroki didn't show up, Bakugou was only possible with the whole group and he didn't even come up with the plan

Did he save anyone else in the water kid arc? I need to go back and reread this shit soon.

He kinda saved All Might from getting crushed by a falling rock that bakugo sploded

Interesnting.
It's not like i have my hopes up but no one knows when a comfy thread/good oc/funny stuff happens, so why not ask.

Nighteye's ability is complete fucking bullshit and handled super poorly

literally just look into Deku's future and you'll see everything

You could always make it comfy, kendoufag. You can take a request

>Deku fucked the kid
wtf i love this arc now

Yeah, that definitely counts. Its at 10 now. He didn't save anyone else at water kid iirc, all his bones were broken.

Nah, just the usual shit.

>shown that literally the only way for her to use her power border line safely is either Overhaul being there ready to disassemble her or having the affected person blow up his insidse
>nuh-uh she will save everyone

How does overhaul have such a insanely broken strong quirk but is a literal who who has done absolutely nothing of note and no one knows of before this

Can't Deku just carry Eri and run off instead of fighting?

>safely
user...

Pullass

I agree. I mean seriously

>looks into the future
>Deku is getting killed
>just lock him inside a vault or some shit several hours away for 24h

Ants

No because he's a bad hero that forgets his objectives and puts everyone in danger for his selfish desire to be the ultimate hero

Well, that won't hurt anybody so why not:
Now taking requests, give me something good.

Ah yes, lead the angry rock kaiju on a rampage through the city. Such a good idea.

>the vault explodes

Don't test fate

He's a criminal, he's not going around saving people and his victims cease to exist so it's hard to find a perpetrator.

Deku KISSING Eri passionately

What the fuck are you talking about? So he should just dip out with her and leave everyone else injured to deal with a pissed off super Overhaul? Fucking retard.

He mentions that the Yakuza were lying low until AfO was taken out. With AfO out of the picture, now he decided to make a move.

Other pro heroes should show up quickly

>fate

God I hate this fucking term and how shounens use it. Ruins even single one I've seen use it a lot

O

More likely, some factor prevents him from being locked up in the first place.

as long as it gets (you)'s they will keep getting posted, and honestly you can milk bnha threads more than you could with re:zero back when the "i love emilia" thing happened.

MY RUBBER NEN

dito

Eri is the goal, not everyone else. COMPLETE THE MISSION SOLDIER

the guy who talks to animals getting fucked by IIda

Bakugou, tsuyu, izuku, ochaco, iida, and todoroki as planeswalkers from MTG

How do you rewind a rewind? Eri can't wind shit forward, her Quirk only works backwards. Mirio has already been rewound; he can't be fixed.

It's literally stated in manga that OH doesn't give a shit about any of those irrelevant jobbers, he only cares about getting Eri back or his entire plan falls apart. He would just chase Deku

unironcally kys dumb speedreader faggot

‘TIS BUT A SCRATCH