London Mayor Sadiq Khan: 'Donald Trump Is Not Welcome Here'

Why should America help Britain in a war against Russia?

Attached: C487CFC0-98A1-4A11-9FDB-F49B429B5E22.jpg (598x350, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vp0LcnOhjBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We shouldn't. Let the Muslim nation of UK burn. Burn it all down.

wow... not even Luke Skywalker gave up on his father...

Thanks son.

because one retarded paki trying to score points by snubbing the leader of the free world because his imam/told him to - and by the way, this is really a matter of state, something Muhhamad bid Mustaffar bin Winchester bin Khan has no business geting his circumstanced child stick into - doesn't mean you should get angry with the 12 whites left in Britain.
Nuke everything south of the Wear, and yes I mean 3/4 of Sunderland too

Awe don't feel sad. It's just tough love. Maybe by staring down death you'll find the will to live again and not shit all over your best friends for Islamic brownie points.

>comparing real life to movies
Don't think Luke's father ever attempted to enslave him after Luke didn't pay his taxes.

....You dont know the power of the (((dark side))))

....I MUST obey my (((master)))))

fuck em

Reminder that Trump is welcome in Wales.
Hillary is not welcome.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vp0LcnOhjBI

You haven't been paying your son license.

when your son is more successful than you

You shouldn't.

I'm not going to lift a finger to fight for Theresa May or any of these evil, reptilian overlords. They can all burn in glorious hell fire.

The unbelievable gall of this shitskin sand monkey.

Being in MY country thinking he can choose who gets in or out.

KYS "Sadiq".

Fucking shitskin.

because the jews will force us to

Did he say this while at SXSW?
If so he should be detained under the NDAA and remanded to Guantanamo with new CIA mommy.

i honestly don't care much about muslims but it gives me so much joy to see your backwards little shitberg getting taken over by them...

Karma isn't rea-

O
O
I K A P A R T
A
R
C
E
L

Fuck em all
Bin that lightsaber user

Fuck Europe let it burn

US will annex UK screen cap this

nope. grant true Brits refugee status but that's about it. Britain is infested and needs to be purged.

Germany get your 2 working tanks time to defend Europe!

Does that mean London is a no go zone?

Fuck no.

Let the United Kaliphate fight for themselves.

fpbp... After years of trying to warn UKucks, 99% of them ignore, make excuses, or make cucked anti-gun anti-speech communist rebuttals. It's all so tiring. I'm done.

Attached: uk islam diversity japan.jpg (768x960, 110K)

So that this can happen

>usa is a disgusting immoral place
>if usa does not save us, usa is a disgusting immoral place

Attached: 1520538488078.jpg (700x430, 48K)

truthfully everybody knows the JewSA will support Britain but I'm not sure a war would be supported. not many Americans would support a war started over a dead spy. it would cause a lot of unrest in the US.

Why is that 56er?

(((UK))) is has been owned by Jews for 200 years. Of course the (((US))) will be forced to "help" them.

Good, good. Let the (((hate of russia))) flow through you.

Attached: HappyMerchant.jpg (100x100, 3K)

Right now Russia seems like the reasonable one. If the UK goes to war to Russia now over this, fuck 'em. I hope not one ounce of blood is dropped of ours for that war.

>EVERYTHING IS PROCEEDING AS I HAVE FORESEEN

Attached: palpatine.jpg (2048x1536, 623K)

because you're a bunch of smug cunts with a bunch of bloody kike cocks up your arseholes.

If Russia nukes the UK why the fuck would America risk mutually assured destruction to help those Muslim inbreds?

Russian S500s will probably shoot down any British ballistic missiles.

Think about it guys. We have FACTUAL evidence that the brits meddled in our elections with their "ex-brit intel" Christopher Steele who produced the fake piss gate dossier that allowed Obama and Hillary to spy on Trump. There is more evidence of brit collusion than there is russian collusion. Britain is our true enemy.

N
A
T
O

Attached: nattok.jpg (617x409, 117K)

We should have allied with Germany in WWII. Russia would be Slavic Haiti.

Also what has the British government done to PUNISH Christopher Steele for his lies and corruption? Nothing.

>mayor of a city in a country has more public traction than the leader of the entire country and is also not even a native to said country

He also has free reign to imprison and deport journalists while having his Islamic Antifa members attack his citizens in broad daylight infront of police who do nothing.

The UK is fucking lost, man. You guys don't even have weapons to defend yourselves. Hell, even if you did you'd go to prison for it.

Britains need to march down to every major city headquarters and physically kill all the leaders in charge.
Then have some random nigel who seems more drunk and overly zealous than the rest, issue decrees of deportation and formal apologies to russia

there arent enough balls in all of england to do this

Sad reality today. A non Anglo directing the Anglo man in anglolandia.

Dear pop's,
When you start hanging treasonous/shitskins. I'd sail the fuck over there to help.

Fuck off luke, ur gay

Attached: IMG_0440.jpg (500x344, 53K)

Got a source on that OP? Fucking shills

Attached: 1516049353287.gif (450x450, 776K)

What europeans need to relearn, is that you wont have freedom if you arent violent and ready to kill for it.
Want to overthrow the system?
Paper ballots wont change anything.
PHYSICALLY REMOVE

Oh what? The Khan quote? He said it when Trump was going to visit the UK after May visited Trump.

One has a broom as the turret gun.

America will help with out Trump or his stooges

Because despite what you may think, outside of Sup Forums we’re allies. But there definitely won’t be a war anyway. Also, fuck that paki cunt Khan.

What a disaster the UK is becoming. Child rape gangs and police too scared to do anything about them, muzzie leaders ordering tech companies shut down free speech, and daily acid attacks. And now politicians openly picking fights with the leader of Britain's biggest ally.
Khan's like a butthurt forgotten chihuahua screaming at the big dogs. He would be better off dealing with actual issues that affect his city, not trying to make an international profile for himself.
Also, don't have time to search for the link but apparently top 5 cities for acid attacks in the world
1) Karachi
2) Lahore
3) Islamabad
4) London
5) Kabul

Deal with that Khan, instead of going to cnn international all the time to spew your anti west hatred

London is the most cultural city in the world, the busiest, historically its unrivaled christ you should go there. There are more people from around the world in living in London than anywhere on earth. contrary to popular belive and memes its one of the safest open and fair.

>our country belongs to nobody in particular, we're multicultural xDDDDDDDD

Okay, Canada. Enjoy your Muslim overlords.

I’ve been. London is a fucking shithole, sadiq.

All this is about is Khan doesn't want to have a photo op with Trump because he's a fucking midget and people will realize what a squirmy little maggot he actually is...

The royal family should be fed to the muslims.

Dude I've been to London more times than I can actually remember since 1996. The decline in that City since then is tragic. Everytime I go back it's worse. There are some beautiful parts of the city, and some great sights. But it's becoming increasingly unpleasant. Multiculturalism isnt a good thing, it actually means your own culture goes out the window so other minor ones can take over.
Here's a case in point. In a recent visit stayed at a high end Kensington hotel. At breakfast I asked for sausages, got a non committal reply from the waiter. Realised no bacon on the buffet either. Assumed they had run out. Expected better but I'm working and not paying so shrug it off.
Next morning, no bacon or sausage. Again a non committal answer.
Took some digging but eventually found out why. Qatari owners. They would not allow pork products on their premises. They marketed that as a plus for middle eastern tourists. I made sure I never stayed there again.

You mean the same sadiq khan who represented 911 terrorists?

America should stay out of europe but why do you delusional idiots talk as if war is actually looming between uk and russia. That my friend is less likely to happen than a possible damscus proxy war.

Yeah well TLJ defenestrated that, it's the current year after all.

>The royal family should be fed to the muslims.
Russia and USA should arrest the royal family

we're not going to help you either.
we'd help the US invade you though.

>friendship ended with teabag boy
>new friendship with sickkunt m8