If you had a friend visiting Paris what advice would you give them about staying safe?

If you had a friend visiting Paris what advice would you give them about staying safe?

Attached: Paris-France-©-French-Moments.jpg (1024x685, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/28/AR2008042802560.html?hpid=topnews
youtube.com/watch?v=VaDmi6WMEX4
youtube.com/watch?v=oCirto-AXFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't go to Paris

Don't be white.

I mean besides the obvious answer

Any input from some natives?

>Stay in main areas (no back alleys and shit)
>Don't go out at night
>Go with at least one other person
>Don't start shit yourself
Pretty basic stuff desu

This

How bad is the Muslim problem in France?

Difficult to say as I think they don't record it. Pew puts it at 8.8%
>pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/
But in Paris that's undoubtedly going to be a higher percentage. I think you will be fine if you stay out of the banlieue and be a bit careful (like in any big city)

It's fucked.
I left Franch 5 years ago because of how it was. Ironically, Britain is better in terms of demographics. Back home, it's ILLEGAL to report statistics based on ethnicity. I wonder (((why))).

If they're too stupid to annoy blatantly obvious advice, what good is giving them less obvious advice?

Know that the arrondissements are different and stay out of the shitty ones. Don't be poor so you can't avoid them. You will have a great time in Paris if these two rules are followed.

I mean the obvious answer of "Don't go to Paris"

they tend to stay in large communities where everyone is muslim, the bad ones become no go zones, as all white/asian people left
you can see those communities from far away because all the stores fronts are titled in arabic
you have to be careful in mass transit, don't get close to them, they will pick your pockets if you are not careful
general anti-terror advice, watch out for potential cars/trucks smashing into crowds, in theaters make sure you know where the exits are

Does the police turn a blind eye to migrant/Muslim crime?

also there are a lot of scams going on in paris, look them up online
don't talk to strangers, especially if they talk to you first

it's like the US, in ghettoes and no go zones the police will not respond as quickly, and muslim delinquents (theft, weed possession, assault) are caught and released 5 times or more before getting jailed
50-70% of french prison is made up of muslims, while they only make up about 10% of the population

Dont eat the food

>50-70% of french prison is made up of muslims, while they only make up about 10% of the population
Got a sauce on that? Sounds interesting

Depends.
Like says if your getting mugged in a no go, you are on your own unless they feel especially helpful that day.
Of course, rich gated areas were fine back then, but I hear now they're even experiencing some rapes and beatings.

Bingo

Don't talk to anyone who isn't white.
Money and papers are to be put inside bags / inside pockets.
Don't make eye contact with anything browner than a paper bag.
Paris is a shithole, go visit Jura or Bretagne or the South West. If you absolutely have to visit Paris, stay 4 days. Also never go during Summer. Spring (April/May) is prime time.

But overall the US is just vastly superior in every aspect. I lived in France for 20 years and emigrated in the US 4 years ago and I'm never going back.

Dont NOT play hide the baguette with anyone who wants to play

It's probably safe enough if you're a well built male that remains vigilant at all times, but anything other than that and Paris is an absolute no-no. To my understanding you're more at risk of being pickpocketed by Romanians than anything else.

and food advice, don't eat in nonwhite restaurants, they are fucking disgusting
i've been in some kebab place where the cook plunged the shitter and went right back to making food

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/28/AR2008042802560.html?hpid=topnews
the number was kept under wraps (religious/ethnic stats are illegal for """reasons"""), but eventually the muslim priests started complaining that the state was racist for not paying more imams because they were obviously overloaded
there is no study or official data, but 50-70% is a very realistic range

around blacks don't relax
with jews you lose

skip paris, don't even go near it. find a nice medieval village instead to skip the time without arabic screaming 24/7 and eat good food until you explode or the elderly residents chase you out for being loud obnoxious american tourists

Attached: 257777f814fa7bb6926e4b89b19ff8b9.jpg (850x675, 509K)

What french food is even good besides bread and wine?

Thanks. Sounds indeed about right

>French prison officials blame the high numbers on the poverty of people who have moved here from North African and other Islamic countries in recent decades. "Many immigrants arrive in France in difficult financial situations, which make delinquency more frequent," said Jeanne Sautière, director of integration and religious groups for the French prison system. "The most important thing is to say there is no correlation between Islam and delinquency."

>"The most important thing is to say there is no correlation between Islam and delinquency."
fucking makes my blood boil

cheese is amazing, if you come visit you need to find an open air market which sells raw milk cheese, i recommend Reblochon, Mont d'or, Roquefort, Coulommiers and to have a Raclette (pic related molten cheese on hot potatoes and smoked ham)
the chicken and meat in general are healthy, never had an issue before

Attached: file.png (441x450, 345K)

This was very helpful thank you

The main problem for tourists, isn't the muslims, it's the roma.

youtube.com/watch?v=VaDmi6WMEX4

youtube.com/watch?v=oCirto-AXFQ

Then, there's the obvious places were you don't go.

Attached: prog6873953.jpg (600x337, 34K)

where**

fuck

Don‘t buy weed near the eiffel tower, go ask some student near the unis. Also don‘t venture into the concrete ring. You‘ll know when you went too far.

Oh yeah and cheese. But what else do ya need besides brea cheese and wine i guess eh?

Seriously visit another european country

>t. lived 15 years in the parisian suburbs

I prefer to buy my weed at the top of the eiffel tower tyfm

nothing really, if you want to try good french dishes i'd go for Boeuf Bourguignon, Coq au vin, Filet-mignons and Cordon Bleu
sea food is generally good too, french people like their oysters

>If you had a friend

Attached: 1500419850717.jpg (886x960, 123K)

Get ready for a truck of peace.

Attached: macron.png (645x656, 187K)

also general advice for anyone who goes to the Louvre, don't queue for an hour and a half outside near the glass pyramid, there's an underground entrance that no one seems to know about where the line is 10 minutes at most

Oh man i forgot about cordon bleu. Love that shit

>get the hell out, you fucking idiot!!!

Wear new balances with white socks almost up to your knees. Wear beige cargo shorts with a t-shirt of some American football team tucked into said shorts with your American spare tire on full display. Make sure you have a backpack with an American flag. Ask everybody what the temperature is in Fahrenheit and ask how far something is in miles. Make eye contact with strangers and say "bonjour mes amies". They will fit right in.

Don't go.

Paris isn't what it was, and there are some great French towns that are better to go to.

fpbp

Best advice so far t b h

Attached: Cheer up anon.jpg (543x312, 54K)

Does france serve poutine at all? Im guessing no. France vs Canada go!!!!

look both ways before crossing the streets because traffic is not like in the US

>oh you meant staying safe as a scared little biznitch

French guy with a black and white striped turtleneck might fuck you up man

>biznitch
>ghetto tier banter
I feel sad

Attached: 1520138582354.png (376x588, 291K)

There are many beautiful French cities that aren't the capital, go there.

Attached: 1517950943136.jpg (1852x1000, 429K)

>staying safe

Paris isn't really dangerous in itself. The massive amount of non-whites is annoying but that's just it. If a lanklet like me is not afraid of the niggers then you have nothing to worry about

I will punch everyone in paris in the face.

Get life insurance and name you as the beneficiary.

Be careful of pick-pocketing.

Attached: Franceparismetro.jpg (960x712, 70K)

you forgot the bumbag

Take someone with you who speaks French.
I was in Paris last summer and my buddy saved my life on more than one occasion.

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-1889-1945-German-statesman.jpg (615x619, 67K)

He talked terrorists out of killing you in French?

your buddy is hitler?

wear basketball team clothing, have a fancy watch on, and a gold chain, also make sure to talk as loud as possible in every situation you're in and to make it perfectly clear how much money you have and how much you love to say this place isn't like america