Mahoutsukai no Yome

>AOTS
>No thread

I always knew you guys had shit taste, but this is worst than I expected.

Who else is watching this?

Other urls found in this thread:

anime.stackexchange.com/questions/23149/what-is-a-slay-vega/23150#23150
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am.

I wasn't sure about this but after seeing 8.6 on MAL I'm sold

The less people the better, I dont want the threads to be shit. They're fine as they are, albeit a little slow. Pretty sure they'll pick up soon once people also start picking this up.

The threads are already shit. The last one was full of secondaries complaining about the manga and Sup Forums shit. Maybe 20% was actual discussion.

>shoujoshit

Watching and reading the manga at the same time, I can only hope to fix my secondary status

The anime doesn't add much to the manga, and most everyone already read the manga.

i tried watching the OVA, but the show honestly seems sort of slow for my taste.

I think it adds a fair bit, mostly in terms of the setting and how immersive it is. Iceland in the manga wasn't much to look at, anyway.

It was a really comfy episode though

What a good episode. The way she acted after the dragon's death was kinda impressive, how she accepted nature and its process. I'm liking how the show shows the theme.

It was a really touching scene and came at the right point in the story for me. I'm really liking the pacing so far and the visuals have been on point to match.

>no one on Sup Forums watching this or Kekkai Sensen
I figured those would be popular considering how good both the manga and the anime are.

Yeah, the visuals are awesome. I don't really like the soundtrack, it's too flashy for me, but it stil is very good. The timing is kinda poor though, like when Elias casts a spell and some really "magic" soundtrack plays, it feels really artificial, like it's trying to hard to catch the "magic" part of it. It's okay though, I guess.

>using MAL for a basis on what is good

No. Kekkai Sensen threads are popping but this....jeez what is there to talk about? It is a comfy show but the main girl is cute and nothing else with a depressing backstory.

Not much else to talk about.

Girls' Last Tour and Land of the Lustrous are better shows

Really digging this depressivecore anime. Literally makes me want to kys.

why the fuck did they translate "slay vega" into "sleigh beggy"

I have this issue as well. The sound direction really isn't very good. Music transitions and effects should not be this jarring and pull me out of what's happening.

Maybe MiA spoiled me, though. I dunno. No complaints about anything else in Magus bride.

Because slay vega was literally never the term used, Maigo fucked up.

anime.stackexchange.com/questions/23149/what-is-a-slay-vega/23150#23150

I used to read the manga, stopped after catching up. how's anime adaption? worth?

Yeah I was wondering what the fuck “Sleigh Beggy” was supposed to be.

The intelligent viewer watches them all and appreciates them all for being above the masses of average shows at least.

I would a Chise

oh okay. "sleigh beggy" still sounds kinda faggy though

I am and is great. Not only it looks fantastic but the pacing is pretty enjoyable too. I love the contemplation angle they are giving to Chise experiencing what the world.

I wouldn´t say the plot is minimalist but is nice to see magic, fairies and dragons as just denizens of the world and not just as devices for battle and whatnot.