Losing the Twitter war

Anyone else notice our influence on Twitter slipping away?
Trump tweets used to get thousands of comments of support and Hillary tweets were often flooded with redpills on all the crimes she's committed. Nowadays it seems like every Trump tweet is met with a thousand leftists screeching about Mueller and Stormy Daniels - they even have Mueller memes!

I don't want to sound like a concern shill but I am seriously worried. How can we fight back?

Attached: twitter.png (500x500, 24K)

twitter is for blacks and niggers

>muh twitter

what's the difference between blacks and niggers?

>losing the twitter war
are you fucking stupid OP? Twitter is changing algorithms, banning people and censoring content to perpetuate the NWO narrative. They're losing so badly that the only support the NWO has left is the MSM and social media.

Actually, I'm growing stronger.

Attached: lambright2020_1.jpg (900x900, 130K)

Twitter is full of libshit bots now. Not worth fighting it anymore.

The Twitter front was important in 2016. Today it is a wasteland of ugly egos on both sides. Some real shitheads have risen to the top even in marginal right wing cliques. Avoid this shit hole until the reelection

Twitter is astroturffed to death and you can get shadow banned for posting an info-graphic. Posting there is mostly a waste of time.

Also you can't call everyone a faggot anymore, they'll ban you

they're quashing any dissenting speech. I'm surprised we have as much of a presence on there as we do.

Because we stopped using it. It's mainly a playground for niggers, we were only there because Trump happened to post there a lot and we were still caught up in all the excitement. Now there's no reason to post there and see a million niggers and epic blue checkmark men with witty soyboy retorts.

I keep getting banned. I'm out of burner phones. Someone please post the picture on how to make safe sock puppets.

it being censored

one takes your tax dollars and the other does too, but also your laptop?

or is there a specific punchline

Wayne, there is no gold fringe around your flag. It's not legal in court anymore. You're a crazy ass motherfucker who is starting to glow.

>Twitter is changing algorithms, banning people and censoring content
That's my point - they're shutting us down and it appears to be working.

That's Twatter fucking with Trump's feed.
Fuck Twatter.

twitter is for niggers, faggots, and fat women.
normies that use it to be public figures are equally pathetic.

>never post here again faggot

>I don't want to sound like a concern shill but I am seriously worried. How can we fight back?

twitter is killing itself. Let it continue. It isn't in our best interests for conservatives to remain on twitter. it's best if they are all banned and the traffic moves somehere where conservatives can be red pilled on jews and hitler.

If you want to fight back, open a gab account and post good redpills there.

>for blacks and niggers
Great line user. I will start using it in other posts.

They saw how Trump, the right, and wikileaks to go dominate information and bypass the MSM. They said never again. Trends are now filtered, destroying the whole point of trends.