Best girl? Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3xqZegchXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

If you like animals.

no

I don't know

Asuka is the last resort of a desperate man.

Desperate men have drive.

Yes

22 years and counting.
and the years keep coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming.../

Who?

Why do you guys like her so much? I finally watched it after it being shitposted for years and she's a huge bitch.
The only likable character in the show is Toji and maybe Misato

Can't we Asukafags and Reifags come together as one to acknowledge the benefits of both waifus?

This wanton bloodshed has gone on long enough, if we don't band together, Marifags might overtake us by the time 4.44 comes out

Best girl isn't even in this series

>Marifags
like 2 japs?
I love EVA but goddamn I hope it never comes out so I can keep getting a stream of new merchandise

samefag

Are you fucking kidding you slut girl lover?
There's only one best girl and this is the one!

this

shinji is a qt trap desu

Best girl is Sakura Kinomoto

make that 2 japs and my fat friend john

but anyway, someone will prob buy the series and milk it, someone like Netflix or Amazon would gladly snatch Gainax up

What if Asuka and Rei fused to form the perfect girl

how would kuudere and (not really) tsundere mix

then Eva would gross another 2 billion USD and moot would come back to Sup Forums

at least we know one of those things would never happen

Would her genetic composition be 1/4 german, or a genetic full-blooded german throwback?

Eva wouldn't make 2 billion USD

I guess that's unfair to Rei. If she gets to be on top, the girl could also be between 1/4 german and pure blooded Japanese

>or a genetic full-blooded german throwback
Kameradin, you know not the danger of what you ask for

No.

probs 1/4 german 3/4 jap
pretty good master race

>rebuilds

But in that case, would this girl go for Shinji again, or some kind of German Shinji? The mysteries of Eva never cease

i think reika would go for ritsuko or toji

This becomes difficult even before you bring bisexuality into the equation. Why are there no Italians in Eva anyway?

would reika like ritsuko or misato?

Maybe this is where Mari finally comes in. What kind of mongrel is she, anyway?

american or jap

>headstrong but fundamentally broken and secretly desperate for love
She's the only person I care about except for Ritsuko.

Hard to say, this is determined either by her german genetics or by upbringing. Is nature or nurture more important?

>not caring for rei and wanting to make her feel again.

If she's american that would explain it. America has germans and italians and even dutch and russian people

hmm, im leaning towards misato

Didn't the live action script for the move combine Rei and Asuka into one character?

what live action script?

>caring for an emotionless clone husk
>literally a vessel for Shinji's mother's implanted memories and his father's lust
Absolutely disgusting. Your waifu is the human equivalent of a walking fleshlight.

The problem is that due to Anno being a creep there are no boys left in this universe. If there ever should appear a new male youth in this universe he would clean up all over the place because he would immediately activate everyone's mothering instincts with his wimpiness

>emotionless husk
did you watch the show? she progresses through out the show, I assume you blocked those memories out though

That's not very fair. She definitely is some sort of personified quasi-oediupus complex, though, since with her somehow you get to fuck your mother without even having to kill your father first

too bad shinji has no guts

>doesn't want an army of custom made waifus

What are you talking about, he's already copping a feel in like the first few episodes. If anything, he has a little too much guts

that was an accident, im am jealous though

Plus if you think about it, he's kind of like the first son of the family who was cucked out of being first by his older sister, and then cucked out of being second by some foreign girl, yet he still managed to pilot his robot anyway. Pretty admirable IMO

>older sister
aren't they the same age

Can't be the exact same age, or why would she be first and not him? If they're literally the same age or she's somehow even younger, then I truly don't know what his deal even is.

Really, it's kind of an enviable onee-san situation if not for the giant robots

there are close as in they are both 14

Is it possible to have a blood-related younger onee-san? This could be a new innovation

i say yes

Idk people are into weird shit people. I watched it a couple months ago and came to the same conclusion.
I don't get it.

You could also have an older blood-related imouto, but I feel like that's kind of been done already. Maybe there will be a new age of the onee-san in the future

Up til now I've just realized that there are more Asuka dailies than there are daily Sakura Fish threads, and Asuka threads usually hit 100 replies with pile of shitposts.

I wonder, what would happened between them if Shinji teased Asuka about Kaji?

She'd probably say something about he just wishes he was a "real man" like Kaji

No

There's definitely been a recent uptick in Eva threads revolving around Asuka. I don't mind this development. If you get past the shitposting, every now and then some interesting discussion comes out of it. Asuka is one of the most divisive and interesting characters to talk about.

JA! DEUTSCHEN FRAULEIN! DANKESCHAY!

If the recent influx of Eva-related threads is because people have started watching it more, what caused this influx of people to start watching it in the first place?

Feck off, Thomas.

Rei is best.

what is this gif

She would be Mana Kirishima.

Fuck off, you degenerates.

>DEUTSCHEN FRAULEIN!

ALLAHU AKBAR

>shinji but with tits

literally best girl in any anime ever

Best girls don't munch carpet

how could best girl love ritsuko

if you can't fuck her in real laifu then who cares if she likes to stab the cat?

you take that back

youtube.com/watch?v=x3xqZegchXE

Can't we all just get along?

END THE WAIFU WARS

can we just admire each others waifu's and compliment them

There's nothing admirable about asuka.

it never ends, and i like it that way

Rei would be better than Asuka if she wasn't worse than Asuka

but rei is better than asuka silly