Why Do I Feel Like this is a False Flag?

reuters.com/article/us-britain-russia/britains-may-wins-backing-of-trump-eu-leaders-in-showdown-with-russia-idUSKCN1GP0PG?il=0

What if the EU/Britain staged the attack just to persuade Brits to rejoin the EU?

What would Russia have to gain out of killing Skripal? They would obviously know it would be traced back to them if they use an old soviet gas to do the job...

Attached: images.png (259x194, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7SgN9
archive.is/e4NqI
archive.is/Jud1y
archive.is/AAhjG
i.imgtc.com/Lsw4RrO7LN.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegals_Program
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you're autistic?

They didn't even kill them if they even did it

Because you're a conspiracy theorist retard and are prone to believe things are false flags?

guilty as charged

Yeah because false flags totally aren't a thing... You should open a history textbook.

Because it IS a false flag. So obvious (((someone))) is pushing hard for a conflict with Russia

Except the poison, Novichok was manufactured in Russia. Explain that.

I'm actually inclined to believe most of these "attacks" are false flags.

Says who? Was a bottle labelled "Novichok - made in RUSSIA" left at the crime scene?

Maybe it was Ukraine, close to Russia and the Western Ukrainians fucking hate them. I don't like what's going on, it's like the period before WW2, the powder keg.

BECAUSE IT WAS

Attached: 1489907952463.png (863x333, 63K)

Attached: 1502249804911.jpg (698x710, 115K)

>Trump
Sigh, they never stop.

>no evidence
>"well it must be Russia because who else would do it?
>guilty until proven innocent
>globalist beating the war drums

It has all the hallmarks of a false flag.

Protip: if you have the technology to identify a substance and its' origins then you also have the technology to recreate that identity yourself.

Chk.
Guess who has links to bio-weapons?

>Swine Flu Breaks out weeks before the election in Ukraine and Russia
archive.is/7SgN9
archive.is/e4NqI
archive.is/Jud1y

>Israeli scientist claims that Swine flu was a biowarfare agent that was released in Ukraine, and gets summarily arrested in armed standoff en route to Israeli consulate with hundreds of officers swarming him with swat gear
archive.is/AAhjG

>Damien Hirst with Baxter in his art
i.imgtc.com/Lsw4RrO7LN.jpg

>Rather than this being another fake news conspiracy, Manafort and Yanukovych learn the truth. Swine Flu was just a front for a type of weapon that could travel beyond borders, and make money for a massive influx of pharmaceutical equipment and NGOs.

Attached: image.jpg (1076x1136, 325K)

I don't think Brexit will happen.

I believe brits are so perfidious that they will perfidiously remain in the EU while telling the population that they abandoned the EU.

Attached: 25194335612_eea1177fcc_b.jpg (666x426, 146K)

Porton Down is one of the most sinister chemical weapons labs on the planet.
Located just Kms from scene of incident with Skripal

I feel like they will keep delaying until people forget

Why has no one asked why we seem to have so many former Russian spies in the first place?

Spy prisoner exchange in 2010. Basically, UK took in a bunch of Russians who betrayed Russia and gave them citizenship since Russia stripped theirs. The guy who got gassed was convicted of high treason in Russia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegals_Program

You're just used to hearing lies. Congratulations for getting your head out of your as*.

Attached: martyr2.jpg (485x280, 29K)