Who is telling truth? UK or Russia?

Who is telling truth? UK or Russia?

Attached: skynews-theresa-may-putin_4254091.jpg (992x558, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/272
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/362
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russia, because the UK's in bed with mudslims and the UN

Damn, May has hot legs.

>may is taller than putin
lmao how can anyone support this turbo manlet. he's shorter than your average mexican

Probably Russia since Britain is owned by jewluminati pedos.
Another false flag to try to pull the strings of geopolitics and public opinion.

>Russia never deploy deception and espionage

Always Russia. Last savior of the human race.

Manlets get shit done. See: HItler, Napoleon, Musssolini, Stalin. Not one of them was over 5'10 tall

If there's anything Russians are known for, it is being globally-recognized truth-tellers.

Exactly. This shit is amateur. If Russia were doing it for real they would by far more sly about it.

This. If Russia glassed Israel none of these western stooges would even care anymore. Their brain parasite would be removed

Putin lies.

Sergei, it's time to stop.

>implying putin's not puffing his chest before the imminent elections

UK because Putin is terrible maniac lier

>implying Putin isn't best friends with Israel
Look friendos, I know you're fresh off the boat, but just because western governments are blue hair hambeast tier it doesn't mean Putin is a cute. In case you have to be told(yet again), no honest person can achieve positions of power anymore, Choosing the lesser evil doesn't make it good.

Didn't realise she had decent legs

>starting an international incident before an election

Not even the retarded would. People that dumb don't have the brains to operate a remote control, never mind find themselves in charge of a country.

Neither

>Choosing the lesser evil doesn't make it good
What the fuck do we do then Einstein?
Putins country is surrounded by a missile shield and they are taking his allies out one by one.
We don't hear about the espionage that the west is doing there in Russia, it could be far worse. We know CIA and MI5 are more than capable of it and have a history.
Our Governments sold us out completely by flooding our nations with slow waves of invasive subhumans and now try to take away all of our liberties.
If Putin wants to subvert these traitorous enemies of our nations then that's fine by me.

Who cares *nglos are eternal scum and r*ssians are shit tier Slavs. Funny enough both countries bend the knee to muslims. Hopefully they kill each other and rest of world sits back and watches.

Reminder: Pray for the concecration of Russia to jesus christs blessed virgin mother's immaculate heart.. this will bring world peace, its catholic prophecy, and will happen, but it will be done only after the damage has been done, becasue the people wont pray the rosary or believe the fatima message.

Attached: fbga.jpg (728x943, 240K)

Obviously us! The British government would never kill anyone for political reasons.

Wait, what's this picture of David Kelly, who "killed himself" with a blunt knife and died from less than 1pint of blood loss, shortly before exposing the lies of Iraq, doing attached to this post?

Probably those Russian hackers!

Attached: David_Kelly_2000s.jpg (266x268, 70K)

I didn't comment on this whole nerve gas incident. I merely stated he should not be trusted either, as that is a common ocurrence here these days. Also be wary, there is no telling whether this is just a show for the public. The true reason behind conflicts is often hidden(if this is a conflict at all, it might be just a justification for some policy or what have you)

Attached: IMG_1082.jpg (589x570, 148K)

Attached: 1514410485341.jpg (1915x1283, 498K)

Being a female and a Politician makes a double liar sooooo...you do the math.

Are there any JUST edits with Putin?

neither. both sides work together to create conflict. the point is to reduce the human populations.

Never trust the eternal anglo

Attached: 1494076012133.png (838x959, 155K)

Oh no! It's doing it again!

Now it's posting a picture of Willie MacRae, the man who had his anti-nuclear waste campaign cut short when he crashed his car and got shot in the back of the head with a revolver. Just another traffic accident.

Attached: 279121_1.jpg (285x214, 10K)

Reducing the human population needs to happen ASAP in my opinion.
Purge Europe and America of all invaders.
At this point just consider the unavoidable race war a contiuation of the olimpics.
Except you win the right to contiue existing instead of medals.

Attached: 1517257928768.gif (299x240, 174K)

Whacking a former Russian spy turncoat would be the perfect false flag for Mossad, especially considering that they have native Russian-speaking agents and that the investigation will inevitably be biased against Russia. The Brits seem to have already made up their minds.

As May said:
>... poisoned with a military-grade nerve agent of a type developed by Russia
So that's the evidence. She left open the possibility the nerve agent got into the hands of a third party, but the way they've gone about it implies they've already decided it was Russia that carried out the operation and that only Russia could be in possession of said agent. If Russia can produce it, then why not some other country?

I'm not sure how easy it would be for Russia to investigate and explain the involvement of a rogue agent if the attack was by a third party and the nerve agent was really from their stock.

On the other hand, if the nerve agent is not from Russia, they can't offer an explanation of any kind in the near future.

Of course it could be the Russians actually did it, the madmen. But if it really was an operation OK'd by Putin, there has to be a lot more to it than meets the eye. I don't see why it would be in their interests to whack this guy now with all the anti-Russian hoopla going on. I think this operation, if done by Russia, would've been a response to something we don't know about.

We’re expected to believe that of all the ways Russia could kill these guys, they chose the method that basically has a Made In Russia label. After all our Western leaders have been trying to bullshit us into a war with Russia for two years.

If a war does break out think about this the u.k is sending it's best to fight and leaving women and children to the migrants.

I'll go with the country that doesn't tolerate mass toddler-rape rings in fear of being labelled racist.

Attached: 12343214125.jpg (1199x577, 163K)

>He appears to have gone directly to an area of woodlands known as Harrowdown Hill about a mile away from his home where he ingested up to 29 tablets of painkillers, co-proxamol, an analgesic drug and to have then cut his left wrist with a knife he had owned since his youth.
>Just before 3 pm Kelly's superior, Wing Commander Clark, called him at home and spoke to him for 6-7 minutes

So either the call was to warn him of an incoming assassination, or the call was to reassure him so the assassination would go easier. And I can't help but find interesting the details that the commander called him again a few minute later only for his wife to answer him like nothing special had happened... So he got force fed the drug so he would OD (3-4 guy could easily overwhelm a man his age) and they cut his wrist to make it look like a suicide, with the retards cutting his wrist horizontally as he was going cold hence the low loss of blood because they are too stupid to realize you have to cut vertically if you want to kill yourself via blood loss. Definitely a set up and his wife was probably in on it.

What do you mean by "telling the truth?"
UK is merely saying:
>it can't be anyone else so it must be Russia
And Russia is saying:
>where is proofs

Neither is specifically untruthful although the UK is making a fallacious argument.

Anyone who understand real politiks already understood Russia wasn't the culprit, because seriously they have nothing to gain from such an action. The MSM love to spout how he was a ex-russian spy but he had been in england for years now, if he had anything to spill he already had done so, so Russia would gain nothing except being put on the list of primary suspect for it and they are well aware. It would be like a guy who is deep in depth got killed, its obvious the cops would go see his debtor first, regardless if they have any genuine proof he did it.

He was also left handed so he would have cut his RIGHT wrist.

The redpill Sup Forums cant swallow

I found amusing the part where they say he used a knife he had owned since his youth to kill himself... For fuck sake it read like a soap opera.

You don't think Russia tolerates the same crap. Imagine how many poor Slavic girls there are russia and there's no child exploitation? Cmon now

Honestly, my money is on the Americans. It's all far too convienient and lines up perfectly with their geopolitical objectives. That being get Putin out of the way of their global ambitions in the iddle east and elsewhere. Possibly Israel for the same reasons.

Gee wizz, UK is keeping Assange prisoner for years just because USA told them to, despite what any other country, UN or anyone says.

I wonder which is the cucked USA cocksucker and which is just a nation trying to live on its own side of the globe.

Attached: 1520294735425.png (600x600, 310K)

yikes. Put some pants on, bitch.

reckon its a spyop desu, russia probably did nothing worng. probably

guys - DNC emails were supposed to be 43,000
only 20k released / searchable.
they are all there.
any DOCID outof sequence can be read by directly linking to that DOCID
for example
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/272
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/362

etc. the contents are not searchable, they do not show up in the 27K on DNC release, but they are all there.

have a ball.
look for any DOCID out of sequence and directly link to that

I want to lick her legs.

Catholicism is a cult

God Theresa May has such nice legs

>Lists a bunch of losers

>he still thinks Russia has fair elections

how adorable

Its just a little too convenient that barely a day after the Mueller investigation revealed conclusively no collusion between Trump and Russia does this all of a sudden rear its ugly head.

If America won't do Israel's dirty work, Britain will.

No sides. Its who benefits in the end.

How about neither?
Those aren't the most trustworthy countries IMO.

>knows nothing about a country except for the propaganda
>"it's all rigged! lol!"
You may be jealous that russians love putin, you're still wrong bong

Gee, that's a tough one.

The Russians are sending a message, not to the guy poisoned but to others.

What better way to get back some of these absent oligarchs than a diplomatic incident...?

The measures could include, ejecting both Russian citizens, private oligarh kids and families and a host of scientists, financiers and other people that have been sheltering in the UK.

Having said that the UK has the same nerve agent in their arsenal too.

Apparently the place where all the British chemical/bio weapons are produced is very close to where this Russian guy was poisoned.

How embarrassing that this barren, decrepit crone is your supposed leader Britcucks

KEK

F U C K Y O U R F A L S E G O D

H A I L L U C I F E R

Attached: LUCIFER.png (290x174, 3K)

Does it really matter?

may is a globalist bankster
she is a liar and a control freak by nature
its why shes stalling brexit to betray the people further

Russia.

London is a ZOG stronghold.

retarded idiot from /sg/

I agree.

UK probably.
But who cares if a traitor gets his just desserts?
Not like the UK is in any position to go to war with Russia over it.
The Nation's will bluster and obfuscate and it will all amount to nothing.
If Litvinenko didn't warrant more than a fist shaken in futile anger, what makes this faggot so special?
A few civilians caught in the mix?
No one's dead this time.
Double agents are only valuable when they are active. After that they are fair game. The UK is obliged to get all in a huff about it for optics, but it's really a big nothing.

Holy fucking shit user

Attached: 1493762282877.jpg (572x496, 225K)

if they didn't want to be found they would have paid a paki to rape the guy's daugther and to then stab him to death. UK cops wouldn't even look into the incident