Why do Jews surpass whites in literally everything? They're even better nazi's than the goys

Why do Jews surpass whites in literally everything? They're even better nazi's than the goys

Attached: 1462943384209.png (189x399, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ura0PB_sfos&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they haven't surpassed whites in anything. Their success and influence is disproportionate to their numbers. They believe they are entirely responsible for modern western civilisation, democracy, liberal thought and everything good in the world because they're insane

Superior DNA. Look into the IQ gap.

Attached: IQADD.jpg (346x320, 36K)

There are more white geniuses than there are Jewish people of any IQ level.

Finally an IQ meme chart that has Asians at realistic IQ levels.

Kill yourself you lying jews.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 8.48.57 PM.png (910x180, 22K)

superior DNA

gotta give it to them though..
they are the best at lying

>those sample sizes

Attached: 144456534243.jpg (900x900, 54K)

Jews aren’t that smart. They’re exceptionally devious and manipulative. Combined with their stingy nepotism, it gives the illusion they’re successful. The truth is if they were left to their own devices without the tribe they’d die of starvation. Kvetching is not talent.

>surname Goldberg
>takes Nazis years to find out he's half jewish
Story isn't adding up Shlomo

>sample size
>2877
>7

pretty sure they always knew he was half jewish and openly admitted this to the public

They're 12% of all billionaires while being .02% of the world population. Most are self-made, a higher proportion that White American billionaires.

Explain this guy.

Attached: Alfred_Rosenberg.jpg (544x796, 104K)

Israel included a huge Palestinian population dingus.

I always laugh when Sup Forums praises the Bell Curve. In The Bell Curve, Herrnstein and Murray report mean IQ scores for East Asians and Jewish Americans of 106 and 113 (on a scale where Whites = 103), respectively.

He was only half Jewish. Even the nazis weren't strict purists.

Jews have some cultural advantages which aren't immediately apparent. Take the current Allah is Gay sticker operation.
Goys:
> Come up with concept
> Debate best design
> Agree on template
> Meeting adjourned
> Deploy agreed upon sticker
> Get genocided more

This is how Jews would do it:
> Come up with concept
> Debate best design
> Agree on template
> Meeting adjourned
> Jew wife says "no use this instead"
> Deploy whatever sticker design your wife liked - everyone using different stickers
> "Oooh that one design your wife sheila picked really worked! Made a goys daughter kiss a nigger!"
> Jews study why that one worked and other 9 didn't
> Marketing has been invented

controlled opposition

meh pic related
didn't work out quite well
something we have to fix next time

Attached: image.jpg (1024x718, 239K)

Jewish Americans are a highly selected group of people and not representative of Jews worldwide.

Jews are basically an upper middle-class tribe that elects the rich to be part of their ranks. There's plenty of ethnically European Jews.

They also have a monstrously sized ingroup preference. A random white man will never invest in me, or go out of his way to help me if I'm in need, career or financial-wise.
A Jew will, whether or not he's related. It's difficult to fight them when it's collectivism at the cost all others versus making something on your own. Whites don't focus on the ingroup nearly enough to remain on top; as Jared Taylor said, there's a sort or cowardice in whites preferring their own, or insisting they're better or deserve to succeed.

Well, they are better at killing little kids in satanic rituals
youtube.com/watch?v=Ura0PB_sfos&t=2s

Specifically, they've been taught to be ashamed of preferring their own group rather than support lesser groups, and be ashamed of themselves.

>tfw 2nd Grade Mischling
pls don't oven me
I just want to save the white race

name 1 war jews won in europe . name 1 germany won in europe. jews 0 / germans 0

name 1 food jews make that isnt disgusting. name 1 food hermans make that isnt disgusting. jews corned beef / germans bratwurst

name 1 thing they can do that isnt ghey as fuck. jews be annoying and demand shit for israel. germany be annoying and demand shit for israel

yea seems like a tie 1/1

blame nationalism

100x this
what the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums, misha?

Smarter doesn't mean "more valuable". It simpyl means smarter. Now, there are levels where basic civilization can't exist (niggers), but the reason we point to the Bell Curve is that it simply shows, to nobody's surprise, that the races are different.

Nationalism is a good thing. It's been torn down, especially with leaf land being "post-national" and being trash. Whites have been trained to eliminate their roots, their sense of community, and any form of greater cohesion. Because that's racist.

sage

yeah that's the point

jews don't want to be a majority. they want to be a ruling minority so their children and ne'er-do-wells aren't forced into slave labor.

It’s the poles who have good stock

Attached: 36849E92-E498-4C74-813A-59F649F513D2.png (986x1118, 854K)

>misha

What joke am I missing?

I noticed that too.

>realistic
Well its simply fake ass shit so dont get your hopes up.

Thats why (((they))) never add the (((source))). Maximum pillpull. Dragging on with random shit if you call bullshit before they finally drop a link to some kosher article citing some long ass diary that isnt even a real study within the scientific method the average user wont have time to finish reading by the time the thread is over, and act as if it supports this patented bullshit while pushing the pillpull up to ante with MUH NOBEL PRICES MUH ACADEMIC ATTENDANCE MUH STOLEN INVENTIONS MUH ISRAEL BLOOMING anecdotes unitl the thread is dead and they post the same fake numbers all over again in the next one.

False, I1 is the superior haplogroup

most of the smart ones are basically yuros in with the nepotism. religion aint a race

>self made
Tribal nepotism.

KYS faggot