Reminder that the whole Bu saga happened in 1-2 days

Reminder that the whole Bu saga happened in 1-2 days.

Buu did what every villain failed to.

Defeat all the z fighters, kill everyone on earth, and destroy it. That's getting shit done.

Best Saga.

so is the entire namek arc

>Buuhan
Nice choice, user

this guy better be in fighterz

Namek arc was at least a month long

35 days actually.

It took goku 5-6 days to get there.

I really want Babidi and Dabura, personally
Then the Vegeta Dabura Babidi dream team can show all those other villain squads how it's done

?
Goku left almost as soon as they landed and it wasn't more than a few hours after he got there that the planet exploded.

Literally impossible. Buu lived with Satan in the desert for at least a week before those thughs killed their dog.

Zamasu did that too + the entire universe

Also he was never defeated

>Piece of shit boring villain who almost got killed by a sniper rifle
>relevant at all
ayy lmao

shirtless Buuhan is under appreciated.

I am ashamed to admit that I like chocolate buu more. He was the most terrifying form.

He's in Multiverse.

Vegito was great it's a shame Toeiyama fucked him over

I honestly don't know how you can call Zamasu boring while also implying that Buu isn't. Super Buu is almost entirely void of personality besides that very short period after absorbing Piccolo and before becoming Kid Buu.

The only good DB villain is Freeza.

Am I the only person to notice that Vegeta keeps having massive power spikes that are keeping he and Goku pretty much on part with each other now? When Goku does pass Vegeta, it isn't for very long now.

Ashamed of what? He was scary as fuck. He shouldve been the first form of buu we saw instead of fatbuu.

I am not talking about personality, I am talking about the fights and the feeling of suspense. Buu had a lot of interesting attacks never seen before in DBZ or currently in DBS. The fight against pre-numale gohan, the fight against Goten and Trunks, the ghost attack, candy, all that was interesting as fuck. Also the fact that buu was relatively balanced in power.
Zamasu on the other hand was 'I am literally unkillable lmao' all the time (except for the sniper bullet scene that is absolutely disgusting) and you have a villain with only 3 attacks: The ki sword attack, the ki blast, and the other weird attack he got when he fused.
Also he was literally the first villain I have ever seen who needed an asspull to keep being relevant (That insult to his fans Toriyama calls 'Vegito nerf').

test

This

Zamusu couldn't even destroy the ruins of a dilapidated city. Being immortal was the only thing he had going for him and kept losing to everyone he fought. Even fucking Trunks handed his ass to him.

Trash villain.

That's because Vegeta is accepting training from other people now instead of being an angry autist and only training by himself, like he did in Z.

It only felt that way since Namek never has night asides from when Porunga is summoned.

So?

What's you're opinion on Black then?

O MY EVIL FORM

Super Buu, Kid Buu and Fat Buu are 3 legitimately different characters, so it wouldnt break their "no different form as separate characters" guideline

Also shit. Peaked early with killing Bulma, but didn't bother killing the rest of the humans? For what purpose? He already killed the most important person in Trunks' life why keep those survivors around.

He also seemed like all business when first introduced but immediately got cocky for no reason.

Zamasu was homosexual.

>got cocky for no reason.
I think it was Goku fighting him that made him cocky. Plus I think killing the humans became a game to him by the time he reached Trunks' timeline, he had supposedly killed all the gods and mortals in the other universes before hand right? So after all that shit he finds Trunks who just won't stay down and decides it's fun(?)

>Plus I think killing the humans became a game to him by the time he reached Trunks' timeline, he had supposedly killed all the gods and mortals in the other universes before hand right? So after all that shit he finds Trunks who just won't stay down and decides it's fun(?

Shit reasoning user. If he wanted to fuck with trunks around he would have killed everyone in that city and leave Trunk as the only remaining one. What was taking him so long to enact his plan anyway? It's not like Trunks and co where always in the future timeline to protect the people? Didn't he want to get rid of all ningen?

No excuse. Without immortality he would have been a 2-episode villain.

While it was dumb in both manga and anime that Trunks wasn't the only one left to be Black's boy toy, Black was still fun. Zamasu was absolute trash though.