Babylon is Risen

Here again, to discuss the ramifications of Truth, and it's relationship to biblical prophecy.

From Atheism, to sexual immortality, learn how all of this was predicted and why you should give the bible a second shot if you're looking for a way out of the degenerate mess of modernity.

Attached: towerofbabel.jpg (512x700, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lKCML5k2tQg
youtube.com/watch?v=-gGhTdcvDXs
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
youtu.be/xIcK9S-BXuw
genius.com/Nick-land-meltdown-annotated
bitchute.com/video/LDbRjMXb1nlv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah its called the time of apostasy, about 90% of the populations rationalizing off of anti-christ ian propaganda, beliefs.

and only the tradtional catholic faith is the true faith.

Attached: 3wr5hja34qhjaq34hjq3yq3h.png (796x438, 682K)

this is the Kali Yuga, soon Kalki shall rise up from Shambhala with the Hyperboreans for a great war against the demiurge. The children of the Hyperboreans, the Aryans, must repurify their divine blood to reconnect with the Black Sun to usher in a new golden age.

Attached: 1519504057027.jpg (459x646, 75K)

How is America like Babylon?

Well, some thoughts. Records of ancient Babylon posit a specific ritual - one where a young maiden, after her first blood, would be taken to the temple of the Goddess to be sold as a whore for one night. She could not leave until a man paid her price and had relations with her...even if she was of noble birth, and exceedingly rich - this ceremony was still carried out, and celebrated with wine and food and the likes. It was likely only a fellow rich man could pay her price - but nonetheless, she would have sex with him and go her way.

The ceremony of the virgin...sound like something familiar?

Though not the exact same, women once again are shamed for remaining single, for not having had sex, and feel powerfully compelled to have a "healthy sex life"

This is of course a smokescreen. it is a Babylonian ritual resurrected...that our women would turn into scarlet whores, like they were in that god forsaken empire.

Listen, because I am telling you plainly about the nature of actual evil. Are these societal woes? Are they ramifications to our otherwise hopefully idyllic dream society? Of course. And plenty political strategies have been imposed to try and correct this error, and yet the bible, the word of God plainly states that such states of depravity are brought about by the sin of a nation.

Remember - we are not blameless. Every brick in the tower of babel has a name, and the name of practically every man and woman and child are written upon them.

Well Catholocism would be fantastic, if you couldn't just go to a priest and have him absolve you with a few hail marys. You know, right after you pray to Mary, or some human saint for help, or an angel! And specifically grab magic beads to help talk to God better.

The catholic church is about as pagan as it gets, friend.

This is, as our catholic correctly pointed out, the time of apostasy. Your new age bullshit is bullshit. People need to reconnect with God, the actual God before it's too late.

The Tower of Babel did what?
1. Pooled all of mans knowledge into one as they pridefully tried to build themselves up on their own accomplishment
2. Made all Languages and culture as one so that all men could understand the other and talk to any man on Earth

I see only one of mans creations that comes close to this today - the internet.

Another facet - the godlessness, as described by the above poster. The Babylonians wanted to reach heaven, to "seat their throne above the throne of the Most High" - such as modern newagers and self-worshippers seek. As the story goes, God cast them apart, foiling their plans and showing his power.

I was a Babylonian Acolyte near the end of my journey in the darkness.

They spoke of a certain magical power that used "Beauty" as a base. How much glamour you have, how much "Beauty" you have - and it would determine your ability to manipulate the spirit world, and other people.

Is this not what the television, and the video games and media use? Showing us over and over again gorgeous, or glamorous movie stars, news personalities, etc, and having them force their opinions on the masses, who are then manipulated by a base instinct to "trust pretty people" (a fallen attribute, and a sign of their blindness) to listen to the serpent?

I remember these teachings because I was practicing them. It is only recently I begin to realize the global use of this technique...and so, I share that knowledge with you.

We are living in Neo-Babylon. Haters of God, lovers of selves, boasters, the proud, those who quickly sin and don't even try to abstain from their perversions abound...do not try to contain these truths in simplistic political answers, because they do not fit. Remember God predicted this from the beginning.
Remember that, in a world of lies, the truth would be the single most maligned, "stupid" thing you could ever believe. What is more maligned, thought of as foolish and stupid, childish, moronic, embarassing than Christianity?

It would be, if it was true, in a world ruled by lies. The answer to the problem isn't saving the world..it's doomed. It is to save yourself, and you do this through believing in Christ Jesus.

That's all. Don't become a catholic or newager. Just pick up a bible, and take God at his word. (cont)

(cont)

Right now, we are living in a time of unprecedented demonic activity. It really is the "Days of Noah" described in the holy word. And those days came to a sudden, destructive end, by water. So will THESE DAYS, and as God has promised, it will be by FIRE.

Seek God. Repent. Realize life is so short as to be an illusion, do not seek material gain for a life that is over almost as it begins, and build a relationship with the father of lights before it is too late.

Love you guys. Please make the right decision.

Hell man, that too! But it's the whole thing. It really is the current world system, but the internet takes the cake.

Good post

Good post user

I think /ourguy/ summed it up well enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=lKCML5k2tQg

Someone that actually knows wtf they are talking about hmmmm unusual for this place

Attached: WotanSpirit.png (1024x1205, 1.65M)

gas yourself blue pilled faggot you worship Saturn nigger fuck your crypto kike cult

Have this pic user you earned it

Attached: WarriorOfGod.jpg (1272x1752, 2.86M)

Fuck organized religion.

God already gifted and granted me the ability to distinguish one thing from the other, right from wrong, et al, etc.

Translation: Christcucks can do their thing so long as they let me do mine as God intended.
>I need your preacher no more than I need a lawyer
>cry me a river

Do you want to know the one true religion and what it means and how other religions are plagiarized and butchered from it? It is quite important my dude it was solely based on math and science and was created for a reason

Attached: soul.png (862x864, 1.17M)

So can Christfags explain why it was wrong for mankind to unite to reach out to God?

Apparently you fail to appreciate where God was correct when he designed me.
>God already gifted and granted me the ability to distinguish one thing from the other, right from wrong, et al, etc

I don’t need (you) or anybody else to inform not instruct me as to how I’m doing on a spiritual level....that’s between me and my Creator, the One True.

Attached: D3AB37A5-ABA6-4568-AEA3-2401D7CB44B5.jpg (300x300, 35K)

Don’t care, you’re not the German ufo guy

Hyperboreans are two root races above Aryans. How are Aryans more Hyperborean than Atlantean??

Not interested in how you are doing on a spiritual level, to the fool all wisdom seems foolish suit yourself ignorant hick., I was trying to do you a favor I really don't care if you are educated or not other than keeping you from being a patsy for the kikes and Illuminati through your ignorance. Knowledge is power without it you are nothing but a cucked pawn running around in circles, all good the creator chooses for this path or he doesn't. Just stay out of our way boyo

Attached: BlackSun10.jpg (2817x5163, 2.42M)

How will that save you minus a constitutional republic that protects your private property, including but not limited to your own body, time, freewill, labor and fruits thereof?

Attached: 7F344C46-9F4E-43E6-A5CE-4042520BC568.png (741x568, 29K)

Don't get technical bruh this niggers don't even know wtf you are talking about kek, don't get caught up on the details

Attached: BlackSunCrownChakra.png (520x520, 758K)

They were trying to become Godlike. And so, they got humbled.

I've been slowly figuring this stuff out for about a year now. Just trying to fill in some gaps and I realize we have some #woke anons in here.

Anyone have an answer for me?

I appreciate your response, user. But not even that will convince me to relinquish the sovereignty (that God intended I exercise) to another mortal.

People who share my understanding are the kind of people who write into being constitutional republics....as The Most High intended.
>No state can insure it’s citizen’s faith anymore than a religion can

Attached: D393273D-00B8-46FC-9927-E6F45F370CC4.jpg (396x396, 32K)

America is not in end times prophesy, at least not in the way the mainstreamers want it to be. Weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth

YT channels

Bodhi mantra
Atlantean Gardens
Robert Sepher

On bodhi mantra there are playlists so you can learn everything in an order that is easy to make sense of

Attached: Alchemist12.jpg (2000x2000, 1.53M)

Cringy ass nigger.

Bro I am trying to give you important knowledge what you do with it is up to you my dude. I never in my life have ever passed up knowledge and never will just the way I am built, as I said karma nature vs nurture, I was not being metaphoric or grandiose when I said you are literally chosen by God for this path or you aren't this is very clearly laid out in all religions and once you learn the science behind you understand what they were talking about. It is like being born with the intellect and rive to become a doctor or PHD in physics, they are literally chosen by God and given the intellect and talent to achieve those things same thing with this just offering you the path to see if you think you want to walk it.

Attached: evola.png (813x689, 269K)

>abrahamic religion
>truth
Choose exactly one.

There are all manner of ways to attribute America’s current social and financial situation to the warnings highlighted in The Good Book.

That said, the commonsense of folks like myself who are either recluse from organized religion and/or atheist, should not be cast aside in terms of the critique we offer attempting to isolate the fundamental underpinnings of our global predicament.

People of faith and pragmatism aught come together despite what we disagree on.

Attached: E606A3CC-6E37-4BB0-B4D0-CB81A446EA09.jpg (500x476, 95K)

you sound like a cock sucking hebe nigger suck a fart outta my ass bruh

A Better Insult: He sounds like the flatulence excreted by a muddy Transvestite’s annal cavity.

Get your bant up, user. This is /pol: not Facebook.

Look, nigger. Your spacing is absolute fucking shit and for that reason I, and I assume most other people, will never read this thread, no matter how many times you post it.
Hi Bodhi, suck a dick. Come in here with a different attitude and better English skills. Bitch.

Kek

kek that is pretty good
I will fuck start your face so you can motorboat my balls nigger

Wisdom for sure. The denominational cosmic cheerleading fest kinda drove me out of the building. I seek a relationship with my heavenly father. Got tired of the feel good festival. Went back to the book. Careful discipleship is important. Equip the saints.

You two just need to fuck and get it over with.

Your balls are nigger?

bantz aside hi broskie. I speak English fine my dude I just don't proof read my posts before I post. Also as far as my attitude being here trying to teach these fucking idiots anything is like Newton trying to teach a class of 5th grade niggers in Liberia. Don't worry about them they are literal droolers they are not who we are here for. The ones we are looking for will find us when drop the breadcrumbs the rest of these niggers are just for trolling and bantz they are barely even sentient

Bro, God granted gift of Life is a quantum feedback-loop between “gravity” and consciousness. And I trust you know how to conduct yourself accordingly.

Keep doing you, user. Im even glad you posted a thread instead of keeping these ideas to yourself. I say that unsarcastically. I’m just advocating on bahalf of anons who don’t subscribe to organized religion but will take a bullet for God.

Hear hear.

right on my dude follow your path mang, I didn't make this thread through and I don't "subscribe" to any organized religion I am far above that my dude the only name for people that know the truth is simply "awake"
youtube.com/watch?v=-gGhTdcvDXs

Attached: awake.jpg (1700x2200, 981K)

They're here, I think.

If you haven't unified science, religion and philosophy yet into one thing and traced it all back to its origins you aren't there yet

Attached: chakras.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>Shinto is the one true religion
user, the Bible is bullshit admitit

All "religions" are false. Its about relationship.

The on true religion is Helio Gnosticism which is Hindu + Buddhism the Aryan doctrine this cna be proven conclusively

Attached: AryanHistory6.jpg (800x300, 106K)

Or if you want to westernize it you can call it Stoicism + astrology/Greek mythology + true history but you will only find true history going back 10k years in the Vedas so it goes back to Buddhism

At some point in the future, the physical and the metaphysical will converge and some folks wont be too happy with what they find there.

Hindu I meant, Buddhism is far better than stoicism however imo, literally every question anf answer you have about life is in the dhammpada all self help and motivation/new age shit you see posted on social media today is literally plagiarized from the dhammapada it reads like stereo instruction on life, life science

>If this happens do this
>if that happens the best way to react is this

etc it is the scientific method applied to life and philosophy

Globalism is the tower of babel.

Indeed you see it happening everywhere already these fools clinging desperately to their bibles saying yoga and opening your third eye and chakras is the debbbil lol. They are dangerous though because of their ignorance we have to keep close tabs on them they have been wrecking history and spirituality for 2000 years, shit stops here time for an about face

I tread carefully.

Its Shinto

Attached: BodhiDharma.png (499x680, 681K)

It could be an excellent parallel.

Wups. Thanks, lads. I’m navigating the board half hazardous.

Props and respect to OP, I’m glad these discussions are being had at all, let alone via Sup Forums

Right, there can only be one true god, but he only shows up when he feels like it, he likes to keep people guessing.

Does anyone have a simplistic version of the biblical prophesies fulfilled? Both in the Old Testament and New?

>be catholic church
>declare apostolic poverty to be heresy
OHHHHHHH nononono

Hey anons. I'm on this path intuitively (and researching). Could use some help. Are you speaking from a quantum/gnostic perspective? What is that sun?

By definition, a prophet's vision is fulfilled for them to be a prophet. Every one of the biblical prophets has their visions fulfilled. Jesus and Muhammad are exempted from this, one being called 'Messiah'/Kristos and the other Messenger. Eschatology, which is the apocalyptic visions of Daniel and John of Patmos, are to held separately.

Bodhi?

goyim

Attached: file.png (1119x1600, 2.88M)

start with this playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

everything was put on that channel for people like you trust the process watch the playlists first

nah right here my dude

Attached: HitlerBuddha.jpg (446x446, 273K)

Seems like a narrative that was intended to discourage people, who aren't rich or powerful, into developing any ambition that would jeopardize the political power that their rulers would have over them. Bible in a nutshell.

Pagan European religions are sadly lost. Yes, the myths and legends survived, and we named the days of the week after European gods, but the rituals are all lost. Nothing was recorded, except by the monks who observed them. You are basically a bunch of people who go paint themselves in the woods. If you can do it right, and with a strict moral code that you all believe comes directly from god...t then I would absolutely support it. It's just, you can't replace the morals of Christianity that easily and call it a day. Your Black Sun religion is purely a LARP.

>only the tradtional catholic faith is the true faith.
i'm thinking along the lines that if i believed any of this shit then the catholic church would be the 2nd beast/false prophet

Attached: popecuck.jpg (720x523, 86K)

So, you're saying that God, the omnipotent guy who created the universe, and sits on the grandest cosmic perch in heaven, felt threatened when some people tried to build the biggest tower they could, with whatever building techniques and materials were available in 3000 bc or whatever...

What does God need with a starship?

this.
people keep trying to conflate the teachings of Christianity/Christ with the pedophile priests that have given the Church a bad name.
Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.
Yes, there are crappy people in the Christian Church (both Catholic and Protestant), but the teachings are still true.

>You are basically a bunch of people who go paint themselves in the woods
Who the fuck you talking to nigger you have no idea who I am and what I do

>Your Black Sun religion is purely a LARP.
The Black Sun is not a religion idiot

lol@the pedo swirls on the rocks
>we're the good guys!
lol

>What does God need with a starship?
What does he need with people praising and worshiping him?
He's vain.

>pedo swirls
>h-hey guise look how stupid I am with these memes I substitute for knowledge I get off of Sup Forums from people as stupid as me ha ha

Attached: texan2.jpg (480x360, 17K)

What a deluded winy child with your silly superstition. Things have been much worse. Do you know your God is a myth just like all the Gods created by man?

Attached: Bullshite.jpg (960x852, 114K)

Philosophy has an affinity with despotism, due to its predilection for Platonic-fascist top-down solutions that always screw up viciously. Schizoanalysis works differently. It avoids Ideas, and sticks to diagrams: networking software for accessing bodies without organs. BWOs, machinic singularities, or tractor fields emerge through the combination of parts with (rather than into) their whole; arranging composite individuations in a virtual/ actual circuit. They are additive rather than substitutive, and immanent rather than transcendent: executed by functional complexes of currents, switches, and loops, caught in scaling reverberations, and fleeing through intercommunications, from the level of the integrated planetary system to that of atomic assemblages. Multiplicities captured by singularities interconnect as desiring-machines; dissipating entropy by dissociating flows, and recycling their machinism as self-assembling chronogenic circuitry.

Converging upon terrestrial meltdown singularity, phase-out culture accelerates through its digitech-heated adaptive landscape, passing through compression thresholds normed to an intensive logistic curve: 1500, 1756, 1884, 1948, 1980, 1996, 2004, 2008, 2010, 2011 …

youtu.be/xIcK9S-BXuw

Attached: 000000blade.jpg (710x473, 61K)

Thanks, but I was more wanting c predicited this at y time and it occured x years after prediction

where are all the usual theologions at to defend against the fedorra's ?

genius.com/Nick-land-meltdown-annotated

Truth

Attached: the-whore-of-babylon.jpg (1916x898, 293K)

and globalists follow which religion? (and by follow, i mean, TRULY follow, not what they profess to follow in public.)
HINT: It's not Christianity.

yah no one follows kiketiantiy but pleb tier morons that is the shit they give you to swallow

Imagine unironically having an opinion this misinformed.

seems i hit a nerve with that one lol.
but by all means, keep the ad hominems flowing.
THE AD HOMINEMS MUST FLOW

On the contrary - globalism is a direct result of Christianity, as it teaches that God loves us all regardless of national boundaries, and we too should aim to do likewise.

Yeah I'm still a fedora but I go closer to the light every day, it's crazy how much truth is in the bible...

Cool bro. I'm behind on the videos. There is a conversation I've wanted to have with you for a while. We have spoke on few occasions, here and YouTube. I'm trying nto make the connection of the Aryans, the black sun and how I understand things to be. As I've said before, ice come to understand reality as a dream or a virtual reality. To me it doesn't matter exactly what it is, because that's more or less a metaphor to me. But I strongly desire to know the truth of everything. I have been on this journey for about 12 years now. I began my journey by leaving the Christian Church. I was actually a licensed minister at one time in my life. I was in my early 20's. There are a few things I'm certain of. We create our reality by our intentions through thought and the things we say. Actually it's more of the emotions behind the words we say, and how much thought goes into them. It also seems unconditional love is of the utmost importance. But doing so with the absence of all fear. I feel that all is one as one consciousness. We each a smaller part of the whole. I like the metaphor of we're the dream of God. But how does the separation of anything come into play? This question is important to me, because I feel I need to know the answer. I am tired of being mislead and lied to. I know the Jews are a huge part of this, but it doesn't seem like it's them alone. Peace and love bro.

As for the Christian that started this thread. I highly recommend some of bodhi's playlist that talks specifically about Christianity. It was these truths that lead me away from the church. Jesus was not the first to walk on water.

You are fools are delusional so no surprise you would say something this moronic, you are barely sentient though so no sense in even talking to you.

>l-l-look guise I trigger pypo wif my stupidity he he
please goyim do us all a favor and gas yourself with the kikes

>pagantard
>calling others delusional

Attached: fagans.jpg (1116x785, 254K)

God fractured the human species into a multitude of nationalities and languages, as related in the story of the Tower of Babel.
Clearly, God is not a fan of globalism/Babelism.
Yes, God loves humans, but globalism is about overweening pride and overthrowing God .

you have a lot of anger in you.
I'll pray for you.

bitchute.com/video/LDbRjMXb1nlv/
watch this video for good info on the bible and how it relates to history

You literally know nothing about the word.

The original christians were Ethnic jews, not Religious jews. They did not practice Talmudism, they followed Jesus. Your anger is misplace and just makes you look retarded.

>Pagan European religions are sadly lost.
maybe the gay ass cult shit, but nobody is stopping you from being an alpha male medboy who offers hecatombs

>Actually it's more of the emotions behind the words we say, and how much thought goes into them.

Very nice desu (pic related)
>But how does the separation of anything come into play?
What separation? Reading your comment you seem to know exactly what you are talking about you have it figured it appears to me.

> I know the Jews are a huge part of this, but it doesn't seem like it's them alone.
Oh yah no they are a front for Rome, there is only money and power, things like ideology, race, religion etc is shit they give the plebes to fight over and they entice them to do so in numerous ways, whatever works best for that particular group, the Jews are particularly corrosive to a society however, they have been molded for 1000's of years to be this way of course. Hope I answered to your satisfaction if not clarify your question for me.

>I am tired of being mislead and lied to
That is why I made the channel my dude much love to you also let;s born down the matrix :)

Attached: Gandhi.jpg (300x168, 7K)

I will ass fuck jeebus and make you suck the poo off my penis (kek jking)

You're a fucking retard my dude