Why are Americans abandoning their Anglo brothers for Slavic Subhumans?

Why are Americans abandoning their Anglo brothers for Slavic Subhumans?

Attached: 1490106931989.png (388x421, 264K)

Anglo bloodline in America died out long ago as WASPS were the first to stop reproducing most of us now identify as German-Micks with a touch of American Indian or Nig blood so we don't give two fucks about Anglo rats getting nuked

Americans have no real sense of identity. They think they're picking the bad goy side yet Russia has way more muslims than UK

fuck them and their fucking tea

Attached: 1422917463622.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

russian shills are now indistinguishable from your common stock troll. the shills have commandeered the troll prose and have blended in with the general pol populace. not just russian shills either, jews, poos, and leafs

americans are trash dude, have you ever met one of those faggots?

disgustingly stupid lemme tell you that

Personally, I only hate about half of the people in the UK.

R*ssian subhumans are more likely to have aids than african americans, and african americans still make more money than the average r*ssian. slavs are disgusting and completely disprove the theory of white supremacy

>Russians
>white
kek, good one

I'm with the uk though. the russia is based meme needs to end

I'm not a Putin shill but to be fair, the reason Russia has more muslims is because they conquered and forcefully annexed regions that are historically Muslim, like Chechnya.

Why are Anglos abandoning themselves and allowing some Muslim nigger in London dictate who is allowed access to the country and propagating communist Islamic training camps?

I'm with the real Brits, but their leadership is disgusting and evil, and a lot of people in their country are ridiculously pozzed.

Your cartoon there needs to be browner, with more facial hair.

Attached: No one's gonna make a loli joke.jpg (650x458, 93K)

They're not.

>more facial hair

lel. rest in piss, great shitain

Attached: 1516067720506.jpg (210x243, 7K)

Americans choose the stronger horse.

The UK let's Muslims molest their children and turn away TradThots at their border.

Nu-USSR beats up gays and poisons people with nerve agents.

Defending English garbage?
>pass

Because I accidentally binned my give a fuck along with my knife.

yes ):

its over now, everything

Why are Canadians abandoning their French and Briton brothers for Shtiskin Untermensch?

Attached: Screenshot 2017-08-31 at 5.20.25 AM.png (385x452, 232K)

Eh, our government is being 100% retarded again, so I don't really blame Americans too much. Who cares about Russia when our own country is sleepwalking into its own grave?

Because their government just like yours and ours is anti anglo

Because I'd rather fight beside an army with guns than an army with butterknives
Democracy is ending, it's time to jump ship

because they're false flagging some stupid shit

World War 3 is Fake News

Attached: 1520748010295.jpg (640x640, 42K)

They got tired of taking care or their older retarded brother who pisses and shits himself every now and then, so they have to clean the mess.

Fuck daddy in his halal ass.

Go on Schultz, tell me more.

>abandoning their anglo brothers
Where did I see that... oh yes.

Attached: canada.jpg (1634x709, 393K)

I’ll take “slavic subhumans” over cucked Anglos any day.

But those muzzies are not in Moscow and sure ain't in charge there. Also those muzzies who become a problem on the outskirts will get dealt with rather nicely.

Anglo's aren't human

Better dead than red.

Attached: f3f.gif (360x203, 1.63M)

Come to Moscow and you will see how based Russia is. Yes there are big problems right now because of 2 WWs, 2 revolutions, communism, communists killing high intellectual people throught the ussr existance. And all that shit happened to us during 100 years! And we still managed out with so much territory, nukes and shit. Yes, we are fucking subhumans because of the depression our country has been in but we are based as hell and in 50-100 years may be the saviours of western world.

>Leaf

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SCUM DEGENERATE FAGGOT COMMIE BITCH NIGGER MUSLIM JEW LIBERAL HILLARYVOTER ASSMONGOLOID MUTT

So based. Absolutely stronk.

Spent a week in Amsterdam and talked with so many people from all around the world. The only people with delusional thoughts and aggressiveness towards Russia were English. And you can’t understand most of things they say because they are drunk all the time and their accent is so ridiculous. On the other hand people from Wales seemed so based and chill. Americans and Australians were all good as well. I want to go to London just to see what kind of shithole it is. These people are plain disgusting.

Anglos are sociopathic, self interested and whiny. The ones that came here are the spawn of religious zealots and witch burners. They have no chill.

Slavs in the West are a driven slave class. They work together and have endured a lot, which is why they are strong.

Fact is that Scandinavians are smarter and Slavs are tougher. It's why Brits can't seem to win CS:Go majors anymore.

If we win the war
The British people will awake
And we shall recliam our island home whatever the cost may be
We shall send the world a message
England Lives
And it marches on

>Slavs in the West are a driven slave class. They work together and have endured a lot, which is why they are strong.

Sounds like a typical americuck trying to justify why his negroid overlord fucks his wife.

I think we can all come to the conclusion that anglo-saxons are the scum of this world.

>spend all day hurting our feelings on Sup Forums
>"why are you hurting our feelings americans?"

Now you know how it feels

Anglos are a bunch of gay atheist faggots with a self-inflicted expiration date.

Fuck them. They could have been something great, yet they chose to be trash.

Also check your local mugshots. You will see that out of all the whites people the most common surnames are Anglo. Even in places where they are a minority like Minnesota.

Nobody wants to side with you cucks anymore.

I love Britain, I've got a British passport and I always dreamed of coming over and spending a year or two working for the NHS once I graduated from medschool ... but now...?
>Your girls are being raped by the bus load and while the police actively prevent parents from defending them
>Free speech and race realism campaigners ate detained at the border while terrorists are greeted with open arms
>I've recieved messages from UK pol that my twitter is violating the law, if I go back I might genuinely end up locked in some muzzie filled prison
>The urban hearts of the country are multikulti cesspits led by traitors that consider terrorism 'part and parcel'
>Your land is sold off to the highest bidder
And I could go on til the text limit runs out.

It's all just so tiresome.
Honestly, now I feel betrayed and even disgusted by what you've so meekly let happen to the country.
And unless you natives stand up and take direct action to cleanse the filth from the steets and halls of power then I don't see why any White man would support you against Russia.

Fucking stand up and do something.

How is that any different from the UK? I'm not for one second claiming that we deserve the deluge of Pakistanis or agree with that "u had empire so now dey all move 2 ur cuntry and u cant complane :)))" bullshit but the point still stands.

That doesn't make any goddamn sense

Turn off the proxy Nigel

Take off your memeflag russia

They still control Chechnya. You don’t control Pakistan anymore yet the Pakis keep coming.

I knew you were a proxyfag

Look at this shit.

Last time we went out on the piss I glassed some brown cunt just for leering at some young girl. If there were stories like this in our papers I'd be strolling the fucking streets with a diy Sten.

You need to stand up and take action

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-123951.jpg (1369x1228, 500K)

Attached: The absolute state of Canadian leadership.gif (600x600, 3.81M)

Attached: 1479659568217.jpg (797x720, 90K)

Attached: 1516042160407.gif (482x800, 29K)

you're fucking stupid
we are all in this together
no more brother wars!
WPWW

Attached: NatSocEuropa.jpg.png (1024x1024, 282K)

I'm not a fan of modern UK. Like the US they are run by Jewish elites.

The anglo's brought it on themselves.

I love BEADY eyed Anglos.
>t. Hispanic creatura

Attached: 1520988187605.png (1548x1851, 2.8M)

They're not

> Sup Forumsis being spammed

I want to hug karen.

This.

fuck the crown. you are no brother of mine.

Attached: buj.jpg (474x355, 17K)

>Be american
>have irish and slav ancestry
I hope every fucking anglo ends up a pile of irradiated ash.