Best DXD

Best DXD.

>XD
get out

Sakuya is pretty great.

COOKING STOP

DINNER MAKING STOP

This supreme girl.

Fuck everyone else! Except Raynare, Kuroka, & Xenovia. They good too.

Grayfia will never be in Issei's harem and it's not fair.

keked.

Shit taste

>no high res full pic of this
Still can't believe Japan didn't step up on that one.

Hello bootleg Sakuya!!

Perfection

I thought the same when she showed up

Fuck outta here bitch.

You must beat off to yaoi.

I'm not sure if the fact this series is still going is more impressive or depressing. It's just perpetual blueballing.

It actually lives off the battle shounen side of it

>Yeah the nips also said the franchise has came a long way and if it gets another one, it can probably be cemented as the biggest battle harem LN.
Which series was the biggest battle harem LN series then?

After like 5 volumes it becomes about manly bros fighting together/against each other.

IS had a bigger first two seasons but the author's tantrums, terrible work ethic, and the fans growing up over the age of twelve killed the franchise. DAL's the only other battle harem LN that's close to DxD, although that's ending soon.

Unless you count something like SAO or Mahouka, but I don't think they count as battle harem in the same ilk this does.

I'm going through various stages of grief

It's not easy these days when you are a Rias fan like me. Feels horrible. I wish the girl would be as beautiful as ever, but they staff/studio doesn't want that. Sigh...

This thread needs more Rossweisse.

Simply gorgeous.

Shitty unfaithful whore, I liked Sakuya better when she wore pads.

>Guys fighting and tits

Are you gay?

My wife doesn't wear pads, delete this.

I want to commit acts of infidelity with her!

Reminds me of the OVA episode of Rias and her belly dance~

Oh boy this was good.

You can upscale it yourself, user. Look up waifux2.

Made me check it. I was a fool for expecting a half-decent animation.

Forced meme.

Belly dance are rare in 2D world. I appreciate it.

Sakuya is great.
This abomination isn't.

She has a kid, so she can't be the best.

All DxD girls are great in their own ways. Even secondary characters such as Serafall are amusing and endearing.

If I had to pick just one though, that would be Asia; I'll always have a soft spot for impossibly kind cute girls that won't give up on their positivity no matter how much the world spits on them.

That leg looks wrong

Tasteless faggot supreme!

Guess you don't know what a milf is. Because she is one of those milf.

Blame the orginial LN artist miyama. He likes to drop some fails now and then.

I know it's his fault
He's really weird I can't understand how a guy can draw such a good image and then fuck up the leg like that

Who knows. I'm not an artist myself. But maybe his eyes got used to it and no one did mention is since "he" did the drawing. Mistakes are happen.

(like the new design)

>take 2hu
>make her fatter
>call her a DxD

Faggot confirm.

Perfection.

Shinmai Maou is what i call Blueball: The Novel, with the plot induced cockblock.

Wasn't in Shinmai Maou or Rakudai Kishi that they had countless sex all of the sudden. This is in the original LN

Not even best 2hu

I want Larval Stage Planning doing the OP

Does Issei ever bathe with Rias's mom? For some reason I want this now.

If she is the best, then why doesnt she have any doujins

It is confirmed the girls were fucked in both series.
Even that Magika no Kenshi has pregnancy end.

See, this shit is what killed harems for me. Over the last few years they tried trending towards having some race for getting the MC's dick wet. Like who gives a shit when it would never be better than hentai anyways?

The face is passable, the problem is the hair lost all its detail and volume.

The sex in Shinmai is on the same level as the sex you would find in a hentai novel.

Yeah but there's no reason I should have to read 10 shitty volumes to reach it and it have just one illustration as opposed to just going onto sadpanda or even a booru. It's just absurd.

You know, we would have sex sooner, but LN/ediot/fans don't like it when their character have sex. Only doujins.

Touhou goes on

I'm saying the sex shouldn't have to be a point of interest. There's a reason battle harems are damn near dead now after LNs starting pulling this shit. The best ones are never the ones that go into smut territory.

Also problem is LN characters are not allowed to have a normal realationship.
Be it in ecchi series, harem or whatever.

Most of the LN are not as ecchi like DxD. At least those I know right now.

What do you define as a normal relationship? Casual sex? There are still people who wait for marriage, which Issei seems to be doing, ironic enough as a Devil.

Rossweisse best

To just fell in love, tell the feelings, TALK about it. That happens so few in LN. In romantic manga? Maybe, but suddenly they don't talk and keep the confusion up.
> Hello Gamers.
I don't say they need to have sex. But stop being so Japanese about not talking about your feelings. Issei is living for his feelings. And oppai.

Who hasn't fapped to kiba x issei?

I think Issei and Rias/Asia have had those conversations, but Ishibumi off screens shit like that unfortunately. I can't imagine the shenanigans we miss when he fucking pulled like a 5 month timeskip

Nah the excessive moe face also needs to go..
Her and Akeno are supposed to look older than teenagers, not younger.

They're 18, not grown adults. Get over it or move onto the milfs.

PADS

>Get over it or move onto the milfs
It's gonna be annoying to see all the milfs look like 15 year olds too

Of course I'd like to have that. But that is just another typical Japanese thing. Some people would riot there again.

Not with DxD. The EX side story confirming all his kids and who he fucked was well received and actually helped BorN sell a bit better.

Rossweisse still looks mature

Which is good.

Post rossweisse fags

For once in his life OP is not a faggot.

yeah she's definitely the one who benefited most from this since you can hardly notice change in her appearance.

I accidentally read that as
>confirming all his kids who he fucked
Issei wouldn't do that right?

Hopefully not

inb4Tomarufag

Ok, but do his kids engage in incest
I mean considering their moms the girls are gonna be insane

No sign of that so far, although the alpha of the kids is ironically Asia's daughter, so she would definitely be a dom

>Sigh...
Out

>tfw you will never impregnate your own daughters
>tfw you will never fuck your sons' boipucci
>tfw you will ever reward your sons ability to pleasure you by letting them /ss/ their mothers
>tfw you will never encourage your children to fuck each other when you're not fucking them

Does she cheat on her husband? Im frankly suck of the art where she fucks the self insert issei.

No, although this meme will never end

erotic scenes are actually more interesting when you've personally gotten to know the characters though. The Big Lebowski once said that people forget how the brain is the most stimulating erogenous zone.

Ross is love

Why did Makoto impregnating his mom arouse me so much?

I tried reading and watching it, and couldn't get past the fact that the MC was Ichigo inserted into a battle harem. Then I tried Magika, and the translation was total shit, and Loki being the main villain with the exact same color scheme as Loki in DxD gave me BorN PTSD.

Rakudai is alright but it's basically Mahouka. I like Vanadis though.

>tfw your wives will never use you to teach their daughters how to please a man
>tfw you will never secretly watch as your wives & daughters have "bonding time" together
>tfw you will never ever spend all your father/son bonding time plowing boypussy
>tfw you will never ever be as loving a parent as Tomaru

I would fervently disagree with your evaluation of Issei, but i can understand where that impression comes from. Still, saying there's no point to having erotic scenes in these LNs, and that they inherently suffer for them, is straight up wrong. I enjoyed a single erotic paragraph of shinmai far more than any casual hentai i've ever seen, and among the best hentai are the ones that at put in some effort to set up the relationship between the characters.

I was referring to Basara, not Issei. I've been into DxD since 2013. Those are just the LNs everyone talks about so I mentioned them.

Holy FUCK I didn't even know there was a pv out. OPPAI

How do you like the new designs fellow oppai lover?

The reskins gave me cancer

>that would be Asia
Epitome of shit taste.