Will there be further escalations between Britain and Russia?

Or is this just a normal response, that had to be made, because of the spy poisoning?

Attached: what's a computer.jpg (450x450, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/593515/Russia-War-Threat-US-NATO-Europe-Hacking-Election-Britain-Adrian-Bradshaw-World-War-3-Warn
rt.com/news/421126-lavrov-response-uk-skripal/
archive.is/cActi
theburningbloggerofbedlam.wordpress.com/2018/03/07/the-sergei-skripal-poisoning-opens-up-a-massive-rabbit-hole/
dailymotion.com/video/x65otqg
armytimes.com/news/your-army/2017/07/08/report-army-improperly-tracked-sarin-other-chemical-agents/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, because this was an obvious false flag that nobody is buying. Do you understand that the media doesn't influence SHIT anymore?

Probably. The bigger question is, which side will Trump be on?"

Attached: 1514479762091.jpg (2978x4396, 3.95M)

This picture was taken about a week ago.

Attached: 1500034258691.png (1780x1002, 1.85M)

Britain is pulling the tough talking dweeb act to front to his friends that hes still cool and a "man." Russia wont give a fuck and continue to do as it wishes, like a true alpha

Attached: 1452380010889.png (698x760, 504K)

Do you seriously believe that?
I understand false flags, but I also know Russian's are not known for being very nice.
What about the guy that was poisoned years ago?
Wasn't it was confirmed Russia did it?

Attached: 1497890991094.jpg (698x710, 115K)

So why wouldnt the russians kill this guy to discourage future turncoats? Thats what i think they did

Oi, Putin brav! Don't be a cook, bin that nuke.

This was someone who worked on the Russia dossier

Attached: 1503120752598.png (863x333, 63K)

> what is NATO?

Yeah but idk why mi6 would kill someone and tyen try to pull a false flag for it. This former spy turned traiter was seen as an enemy of the state in moscow and they usually get their guy, like that umbrella ricin guy.

Nothing ever happens. Nothing.

What’s a computer?

It was a terrible Apple commercial that turned into an even worse meme.

He was arrested in Russia in 2006, pardoned and exchanged for russian spies in 2010. Lived in Britain since then. That's a long time.

What's a pointer?

Apparently that nerve agent that was used to attack that double agent, it's recipe is apparently available in a book

NO MORE BROTHER WARS
>NO MORE BROTHER WARS
NO MORE BROTHER WARS
>NO MORE BROTHER WARS
NO MORE BROTHER WARS
>NO MORE BROTHER WARS
NO MORE BROTHER WARS
>NO MORE BROTHER WARS
NO MORE BROTHER WARS
>NO MORE BROTHER WARS
NO MORE BROTHER WARS
>NO MORE BROTHER WARS
NO MORE BROTHER WARS
>NO MORE BROTHER WARS

Checked
So he theoretically could have been poisoned by anyone, but it was probably Putin?

Attached: check em!.jpg (700x512, 82K)

They had him in prison, why not then? Also he was still in regular contact with the Russian embassy in Britain and used to visit former colleague's there often. Some of them have been on British TV stations confirming that. He wasn't is some super secret spy protection program.

The top British General was speaking about triggering article 5 of NATO way back in January and it was like he was just looking for an excuse to do so. I will see if I can find a link to that. This has been planned for a while and I think this is make or break time for NATO.

I hate that (((actor))) and that commercial.
Everyone over the age of two knows what a computer is, even if its in tablet form. Fucking retards

THIS THIS THIS

It is made from potatoes, Vasily.

We are not involved.

Article two days before attack where top British General warns article could be triggered by Russian shenanigans. Basically threatens Russia and two days later they send a fuck you maybe.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/593515/Russia-War-Threat-US-NATO-Europe-Hacking-Election-Britain-Adrian-Bradshaw-World-War-3-Warn

*article 5

really makes you think

Attached: 1520990804740.jpg (645x721, 214K)

Who the hell saw this sentence and thought "yea people will totally get what im talking about"

really makes you think you have face blindness

>What is a gender?

Fucking Russian-shills, understand that Russia does not like you. At all. They'd prefer to ally with China than you, and they have.

Stick together with our anglo bros.

>Wasn't it was confirmed Russia did it?
No. Britain has provided no evidence, and has refused to do so.
Portion Down, the notorious UK chemical weapon lab is a few Kms from where Skripal was affected.
The whole thing is bullshit.

Attached: image.jpg (863x333, 85K)

Swap meet..
Saving yours
Leaving this:

Russia asked for the chemical sample
rt.com/news/421126-lavrov-response-uk-skripal/

Attached: image.jpg (1076x1136, 325K)

our impotent political class of child abusing homos needed to get all tough so they could feel important, but ultimately know it doesn't matter, Russia feels no need to play along and just gives the UK shit and tells it to fuck off. a big meaningless shitshow.

>What computer? :^)
>an electronic device for storing and processing data, typically in binary form, according to instructions given to it in a variable program.
Daft bitch literally doing nothing all day but wasting money and time

Depends how far the monkeys at the top want to push things.
Someone wants a war. They'll do everything in their power to make it happen.

yes and yes

the russians used a wmd on foreign territory. that is an escalation in itself

>Nothing ever happens. Nothing.
Hang in there Kim.
Gook Nukem might still light the fuse in your neighbourhood.

Attached: image.jpg (960x644, 67K)

Cheers m8

Chk.
Correct.

Attached: image.jpg (892x868, 216K)

>Y-YOU HAVE 24 BONG TO EXPLAIN, PUTIN

Attached: IMG_3159.png (369x398, 106K)

>The drill
archive.is/cActi

>Porton Down
theburningbloggerofbedlam.wordpress.com/2018/03/07/the-sergei-skripal-poisoning-opens-up-a-massive-rabbit-hole/

Attached: image.jpg (809x207, 58K)

uhemm, excuse me
>inhales
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHA

I watched this documentary a few months ago and thought it stange that they were given such access and also how they went to such great lenghts to show how everthing was accounted for.

dailymotion.com/video/x65otqg

Oh fuggg!
Are we getting closer to the truth?

Attached: stronker.jpg (419x421, 129K)

Great article. Thanks for the link. That guy is thinking exactly like I am. Weapons from Porton Down have been used on British citizens before, members of the public in East Anglia I think. Its a shady place and it has a history of doing bad things.

They'll puff their chests up and talk shit, then it'll all die back down again. There is absolutely no realistic reason why the brits would start the nuclear hellfire over a dead spy.

Because if they wanted him dead they wouldn't use an easily traceable nerve agent they'd shoot him in the head and make it look like a robbery

No. This whole fiasco seems like a hamfisted attempt to shake up internatinal relations. But everything is the same. Theresa May is humiliated (like always). Putin looks strong and steady (like always). Trump avoided international pressure to escalate with Russia (like always). Libshits sperg out about how we need to start WWIII (like always)

OH SHIT NOT AGAIN!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH

Attached: ajgjrlmzg53ecoi9q21k_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>make it look like a robbery...
Pic related

Attached: image.jpg (125x73, 4K)

nothing's going to happen
we've entered a post-war era
there might be some escalated skirmishes in syria or something but nations will not be mobilizing and governments will not be toppled
just friends playing games with each other

The US has CWs and admitted to losing track of them last year
armytimes.com/news/your-army/2017/07/08/report-army-improperly-tracked-sarin-other-chemical-agents/

Attached: image.jpg (998x926, 257K)

There is a game being played but who is playing who is the mystery. I honestly think this has been done to try get NATO to act whether that is by Britain or Russia I just don't know. Does Britain to try show NATO's strenght or does Putin want to reveal it weakness. My money is on Britain. I think this has been in the pipeline for a while now but how its going to play out is beyond me.

Russia is doing Britain a favor by helping get rid of immigrants. The Bongs should be thanking Russia.

Attached: Ivan is Disapoint.gif (320x240, 827K)

>there have been increasingly shrill and nonsensical calls for action against Russia from various prominent jews for the past two years
>Russia continues to BTFO NATO's mideast ambitions
>the noise seems to be getting louder
the weather's not looking good, user.

Are you familiar with these websites?
www.theduran.com
New Eastern Outlook
Counterpunch
Global research

They have good analysis of geopolitics.

Attached: image.jpg (845x633, 167K)

I can tell you this: General Breedlove (yes, we make the "Strangelove" jokes all the time) has directed JISR-N Apache Desk (Ruskies) to open and review GLASS MINISTRY; a scenario involving any single NATO Member under threat while the rest on NATO is not being directly threatened.

By March 16th, expect surprise Russian Military exercises in the North Sea involving naval live fire drills and Bear or Backfires doing practice runs on The UK.

I'm hiding my flag to not reveal what Command I'm at.

t. 14N4

Attached: 1-nuclear-launch-code.jpg (650x374, 69K)

We also just received "Eagle" on HFGCS. That's not good.

Attached: 1.png (1054x700, 2K)

No I'm not familiar with them but I will definitely check them out. Thanks for the links and info user. Good sites, sources and info are always welcome. Got to get some sleep user but thanks again and good chatting with you.

Worry or no?

>"It sounds to me like it would be Russia, based on all the evidence they have," Trump told reporters outside the White House. "It sounds to me like they believe it was Russia and I would certainly take that finding as fact.
What happened Putinbros?

Russia used chemical weapons banned by the Geneva Convention on British soil to kill a few turncoats.

Russia acted like Russia on soil that belongs to the caliphate of England and the niggers on the island tryed to chimp out but Russia was like fuck you and their pussies started dripping

if anything GB will give russia a stern reprimand, possibly followed by another stern reprimand. that might possibly be followed up with a yet sterner reprimand but let's hope it doesn't escalate that far