Anyone else hear about this guy who has been sending package bombs to blacks and hispanics in Austin recently?

Anyone else hear about this guy who has been sending package bombs to blacks and hispanics in Austin recently?

What the fuck is that all about?

Attached: IMG_0203.png (640x1136, 1016K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWcAEKHmBr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not sure, but that $15,000 reward to catch him is looking awful juicy.

white bois have been pushed too far

This is a fed

What a chicken shit thing to do...

>rest in power

Attached: 1512442949500.png (620x465, 295K)

playing the worlds largest violin

Zippit zop duwap paza

An whole $15,000? You could buy a shitty car with that!

it's so stupid and ridiculous, but at the same time something blacks would do.

I'm not black or hispanic so I don't care

That is a shit reward honestly.

>give up a white brother doing more for the country for a lousy $15,000
juicy my ass race traitor bitch unless youre a nigger than fuck you

Hope they find the bomber, they will execute him texas for sure. How scary and sad this could happen in our nation.

Why would they do it to someone like that though? He's not anyone important or anything just a young musician, a very young musician, why would he deserve something like that?

>$15,000

Hey there sonny, tell us who done it and I'll give you a shiny quarter.

that dylan roof kid hated blacks (probably because of violence, rapes, drugs etc), so he went to......a church

these people aren't very logical

What a terrible way to go. poor kid.

>15 year olds who don't realize the kind of business you can start with $15,000.
Straight up like I said, $15,000 is looking awfully juicy right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWcAEKHmBr4

Ok . Which one of you storm fags did this?

15k is enough to start about 4 STABLE internet businesses

$65,000 dollar reward now. Someone turn in this sadistic evil sob. Indiscriminate Mail bombs? Really? Sickening.

>killing respectful black people instead of feral gang niggers

these posts appear genuine and legitimate. I say hello, fellow 4channers, good day for Sup Forums today, isn't it?

"Now I am become Nigger"

He was a good kid. What a rotten way to die.

>$15,000
>I'm going to open a business

Okay grandpa, I was young once too and had dreams of business ownership. Have fun riding around on your popsicle trike selling your frostbitten shitcicles to the nigger children that don't have any money.

Shut up fed

If you hated minorites, why would you go after scum like gangbangers and drug dealers when they just destroy themselves and others, you go after the good examples.

t. r/the_cuckold civnat faggots

Either a specific person's murder is being hidden by a technique of pseudo-random multiples or one of the survivors perhaps to an event not yet occurred needs fame bucks.

Apparently the bombs are pretty well made. I guess we're lucky this mad bomber is choosing to kill isolated individuals rather than targeting crowds.
I do wonder what his game is though...

As if they care whos "racist" when they lash out at whites and kill and rape white women. Feelings are a weakness when dealing with these fuckers. S

Attached: JUST PRETEND TO BE THE LITTLE GIRL.webm (1920x1080, 943K)

Using the mail to commit crimes makes it federal. No execution. He'll be uncle Ted's neighbor.

Hasn't used their mails though.

man package bombs are genuinely frightening

Attached: 1500863611473.jpg (702x605, 40K)

Fuck, I hope he has enough money to keep making bombs. Killing one nigger per bomb is terribly inefficient.

>thinks business has to be in person and not over the net.
Jesus christ stay fucking poor leaf, you're the grandpa here.

I bet you're the apex of white genetics and really can contribute his weight in salt to the future ethnostate. Fuck off.

They are actually a good thing. That'll teach those God damned niggers to think twice about stealing people's ebay purchases off their porch.

If anyone's wondering why all the victims are minorities, it's because they're all in East Austin, which was historically the black part of town. Maybe this guy thinks gentrification isn't happening fast enough?

>targeting crowds
SXSW is being held all week long. 3rd bomb that attacked the Mexican granny happened yesterday before the first night.
Guy is dropping the packages off in the middle of the night.

He didn't use the mail, he dropped off unmarked boxes.

Then he should be on someone's security camera. All my neighbors have them.

We need to ban boxes

>unmarked
TO: YOU
RE: GIBS

Look man, no one has the time to be dumping into some $15,000 pile of shit Internet business that brings in less money than being on welfare. Might as well be working for minimum wage with the comfort of knowing there's going to be money coming in for all the work you put in.

Would you open a box that appeared on your porch over night? I wouldn't. I'd call the authorities.

No one needs assault boxes! Why are they leagal!?!?!?!!1

>$15,000
Oh wow!
That's rent for a year and spare change!

Attached: laugh.jpg (664x505, 121K)

Attached: 6F7A6CFA-1F95-459B-9F64-00BDA1BF84F5.jpg (1024x683, 75K)

High capacity rapid ship boxes with a flappy thing that goes up
Sporting parcels are ok for over 21 tho.

Checked

Attached: 7EEEFD34-15B2-4967-913B-6829977361DA.gif (480x357, 2.72M)

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if this is a false flag set by the ((((FBI)))) aka the terrorist arm of the DNC to frame Trumpfags (how convenient this is going down as critical elections are habbening) and also to distract from the huge failure that was the MUH RUSSIA collusion hit job.

Attached: 1366276790032.jpg (446x362, 39K)

i did a google search for studies on how often people actually get paid rewards like this one. Do cities really or do they try to weasel out? What is the legal standing of an reward offer in a criminal matter, especially in felonies where the law requires witnesses to cooperate?

Attached: fc4.jpg (600x800, 62K)

>rest in power

Attached: 1459686847064.jpg (532x542, 23K)

It's someone baiting package theves.

Attached: 73e19b0cc4ec99c97937918a0083a230--doge-meme-hunters.jpg (615x490, 28K)

Why kill literally who?

Attached: Kaczynski.jpg (250x301, 23K)

He was a nigger.

I'd guess it's antifa related. There are a lot of antifa in Austin. Maybe this kid was going to snitch.

They will definitely pay out.

Why go after the blacks that are trying to do something with their lives? Send the packages to the hood rats instead.

15 grand to start a business? Such as? Tell me your secrets kike

Show me one instance of the american negro using a bomb. Our porch monkeys aren't smart enough. It's either cartel or a pissed off white chad.

Well, pic related happened once already. You did see pic related on the national news when it happened, right pol? Oh well, guess it didn't fit the narrative.

Attached: latinos firebomb.jpg (2182x1284, 346K)

It's just a retarded fake ass unibomber. Instead of making a political statment they are bothering people that are minding their own business.

I don't care niggers kill white people mostly white women and there isn't this much fuss.

This is the literal definition of the modern day race war.

It's happening Sup Forums

Attached: 1491318314255.jpg (451x475, 63K)

Have fun selling all your Pokemon stuff in your new "store"

Underrated

Attached: 1517558099348.jpg (172x202, 17K)

For such sophisticated bombs he certainly isn't putting them to good use.
Should be sending them to CNN.
also hi CIAniggers

Niggers rape murder more than any race in this country period. Turned on the tv today 3 grimy niggers busted selling heroin. I do not feel any pity for the black community period.

UNDERRATED

you could buy a used CNC VMC for that too

You mean three people, 2 were black and one was hispanic

And two knew each other in some form.

So gang violence is also logical.

kek

>So gang violence is also logical
DIDN'T YOU SEE THE PICTURE OF THE NIGGER AND THE BASS??!??

This is literally the first thing I thought. It’s like some weird ass Ted kazynski inspired shit without the long monologue manifestos sent to news stations.

Probably gang related or someone that those two knew, mutually.

Anyone get OPs IP? He's my no.1 suspect.

What would I do with that? Honest question.

>targeting blacks and Hispanics
It's fucking Austin m8, you could toss a 6-pack of Lone Stars into a random crowd of Austinites and hit 6 blacks and Hispanics more often than not. Probably more if they were Coronas.

Sucks because he actually looks like one of the good niggers.

>i'm going to sell out the one of the few white men actually doing something for 15k
We'll talk at 5 mil

It is CIA Niggers.

They were the ones behind the anthrax attacks after 9/11. I don't know what their motivation is this time, but they are up to something.

They will probably pin it on a white patsy after they kill a few more niggs. They might even escalate it into a mass casualty event.

to be able to push "MAIL SEARCH & SEIZURE" laws. CIA is pushing this.

This is why you're a poorfag.

Because all blacks are genetically prone to violence and need to get the fuck out of the country. This is like saying we should only shoot the Japanese that shoot at us first. Fuck that. They openly do actions that would otherwise be a deceleration of war and challenge us to do something about it.
>inb4 but not all do that
yea well only a few Japs bombed pearl harbor, what is your point?

Running specialized niche tech services, CNC machining. This is why you are poor fags most likely either one of these three:
1. living with mom
2. paying the college jew
3. poor

> Giving the reward in jewbucks instead of bitcoin

The bomber is going after the package theives that stole the anime body pillow he ordered from amazon.

Isn't Texas where they Atomwaffen group or whatever is?

Hello FBI.

How ass mad are you that you are objectively wrong about race.

>implying it wouldn't be a good thing if the DNC memed the day of rope into reality.

>probably more if it was Coronas
Kek

>doesn't realize that most science has been funded, researched and published by Jewish control structures
come on man if you're gonna wear the tinfoil hat, you gotta put tinfoil on the bill too.

Hi Mr. FBI man,

I have an explosive package, but I didn't do it

Could be. I bet this guy was stealing packages.