Are you aspired to be a mangaka, Sup Forumsnon?

Are you aspired to be a mangaka, Sup Forumsnon?
Do you wish to see unique change of direction in the future prospect of manga? It's bound to happen sooner or later, how would want it to be?

would you*

>Head Judge: The creator of Naruto
Well, it was a nice idea.

>shonenshit
You don't need talent to write shonenshit.

No.
I don't care what direction Jump goes in, it's never going to be one I care for.

Can you?

if you want it to get better then action is needed.
Naruto might have not been well to this board, but it is still something significant that broke through the west. Not entirely bad though.

would rather write some light novel for kyoanus

This. Probably zero chance but I'll submit if they somehow allow english works

Fuck Jump, we probably have enough talent on Sup Forums to get out own magazine going.

The first issue would probably be mostly variations on the "A BOY FALLS IN LOVE WITH A GIRL UNABLE TO CONFESS HE IS (...)" formula, but still.

We have a very talented /ic/ drawfriend who is already in the competition. We're cheering for him at the moment.

>Sup Forums makes a shonenshit magazine comprised of Sup Forumsutists
I'd love to watch this shitstorm of an idea happen.

I would write for this but I doubt most Sup Forums users would be interested in western work.

Can you see his submision anywhere? Or maybe something else he's done?

His thread is still on /ic/ i think.

>I'm going to have to somehow make something better than this user.

Protip: every work that is submitted this early, months ahead of the deadline, sucks. The finished submissions won't be worth reading until way later when real artists start posting their work.

I'm already on my way, silly user

Armor-san manga when ?

You wish you were Japanese and no Japanese person would buy your gaijin manga. Have fun!

In France, french mangas are getting more and more popular, user

>Are you aspired to be a mangaka

Should be "do you aspire to be a mangaka" esl-kun.

>french mangas
You mean comics?

No no, manga, in black and white, in the japanese way of reading, called mangas or manfras