Dragon Ball Super

Omae wa Owari da !

Gohan sucks.

>Ta-da-da-dah! Leave that loser Jiren to the Hero Of Justice!

Kale is crying, help her.

Please cry more.
Kale's eyes are hideous.

>saiyanshit fusion will wear an open vest

Will a dick in the mouth help? She can suck on it like a baby.

>califla and kale learn the fusion dance in a couple minutes
>took goten and trunks an hour in the time chamber which is the equivalent of weeks of practice real time

I'm sick of this bullshit and these bullshit characters. This is almost as bad as back-tingles

I want to bully el grande padre

>he's comparing a kid to an adult
>it took my son years to learn how to talk, but this nigger is just learning a new language in months!
You sound like a cuck, user.

Honestly after Goten and Trunks hit SSJ at ages 7 and 8 respectively, everyone's last grip on powerlevels and shit should have been loosened.

thanks doc

>older martial artists have better muscle control and coordination than tyke martial artists
wooooooooow

it'll have a tube-top under the vest like in Xenoverse. thats the specific reason they designed Caulifla with a tube top

Piccolo learned the dance almost instantly in order to teach the boys with Goku. They're just kids.

goku needs to hurry up and get more naked

What's the point? He's not even buff in super.

Gohan was like 10 when he got super saiyan, and probably could have gotten it sooner if he kept training between frieza and androids

13, actually. And he went directly to ssj2.

TINGLES.

>tfw Super Sand Burrue Gotenks would probably still job against every enemy in Super

Forever a jobber, never allowed to win fights.

STOP WITH THE JIREN POSTING!!

Are you fucking retarded? Wrong on both accounts, fucking idiot.

If he was 13 he'd have to be in his fucking 20s by buu saga

...in high school

How does it feel to be a jobber?

>fought/trained with a strong piccolo
>fought against Nappa and Vegeta
>went to Namek and fought Ginyu Force, Vegeta, and Frieza
>came to back to earth and trained with Goku in the time chamber

Meanwhile
>U6 saiyans unlock it with out any actual training or pain

Fuck off, Gohan earned that.

As much as i know its not going to happen i would love for frieza to stay on the show after TOP is done as a supporting character in a similar fashion to Beerus. Kind of like what happened to vegeta but if he were more of a dick and constantly challenged goku and vegeta so they could all get stronger.
If EGP is the villain i think it would be cool to see the three of them working together to take him down.

I just want to see more of frieza after this saga, he's easily my favourite character on the show

Cabba at least went through some hackneyed adversity to get SS1 and 2.
Kale and Caulifla bullshitted their way to getting their transformations, especially Caulifla.

much easier to teach someone something once you know exactly how it occurs. theres no way theyd be able to do without vegeta and gokus help. if they had to do it like goku learned it, they wouldn't be able to do it at all based on the point they are at. vegeta was so convincing at it for cabbas first time they U7 peanut gallery suspected him of turning evil again

That the U6 saiyans led a lisurly life of no pain nor training prior to their introduction is just what you decided for yourself. You've no proof

Nah fuck him, Frieza is old hat. Jiren is now /ouralien/.

>fought against Nappa and Vegeta
>went to Namek and fought Ginyu Force, Vegeta, and Frieza

Eh, he really didn't fight any of them. He just got kicked around.

>IWILLNOTLETYOUPOSTMOREJIREEEEEEN!

Why is there never a link to a new thread
Why does Sup Forums not know how to 4chang

>implying the U6 saiyans didn't spend their entire life training due to belonging to a warrior culture
>That means that they had 14-15 years of training
>Meanwhile KEKhan had 1 year with Piccolo, a month of getting his ass kicked in Namek, 2 years before the androids, and 1 more year in the time chamber for a grand total of 4 years

I don't want Freiza to become a good guy. Fuck that. he'd be lame if he turned good. He's a villain and he's better that way.

We can't have generals.

>mfw the monkey thought I was serious in our """fight"""

so planet Vegeta nay Tuffle had 10x Earth's gravity, but what did/does planet Salad have?

Is Goku's hair a protection against live action movies? Because that shit ain't possible not even with a wig

Of course it is user

Probably the same. If they somehow make it so Planet Salada has 1000 times earth's gravity then it would explain why the U6 saiyans are so strong.

No Saiyans hair is possible.

would you watch?

I mean...

would you watch?

So is Dragon Ball Super still Super amazing?
Haven't been able to watch, there seems to be another show blocking the time slot and I don't know how it got there.

So is Vegito a jobber?

He was fucking embarrassing Buu but got absorbed, but people say it was on purpose to get everyone out of him, so did he job?

He wooped on Zamasu and then came apart because of retcons.

What's the consensus/conclusion? Is Vegito a jobber y/n

I'm having fun with it. I also acknowledge it's problems though.

>cuckpup STILL shilling kamen rider

They just have better genetics.

>implying U6 saiyans were namek saga level before the ToP
Cabba was the strongest saiyan of his universe (Caulifla and Kale being 2nd) before meeting vegeta and were evenly matched in base form. if that doesn't get them super saiyan easier then what does?

A FUCKING SHOE

I came here to shill Garo: Vanishing Line, what are you talking about?

SSJ2 is worthless since SSJ3 exists. It would work if Cell was the finale of Dragon Testicles but it wasnt so shut up.

I don't want him to become good per se, I just want him to have more of a role similar to now. More of an anti-hero type thing maybe. I just don't want him to be written off the show after this is done, but I'm not sure I'd enjoy watching Frieza saga part 4.

The sun doesnt have that much Gs you fucking retard.

This they are a superior race of Saiyans compared to the jobbers Shitku came from.

Only if she was getting fucked by Vados

any news on the movie coming out next year?

It's Resurrection B.

The B is for Broly.

SSJ3 is pretty worthless unless you absolutely outpower your opponent and can finish them off in a few minutes because if you don't then you will be too exhausted to do anything

i would agree with you except for the fact that SSJ concept was broken before DB Super with Goten and Trunks

it's gonna be a universe 6 movie starring caulifla and kale

ooh, neat

I'm the terror of the universe

Look user Toriyama is retarded because A SECOND is an eternity to someone sho can move faster than light.

The fights in Z should be so fast that no human even notices them. So fast that there should be no environmental damage since the explosions are slow as shit compared to them.

It's going to be 2 and a half hours of Jiren meditating, and at the end, he tells the audience to get lost.

Meh, they seemed more like a joke as they never really did anything on their own and were not that strong. Hifl, even Vegeta made a joke when he saw that.

that already came out this year

That isn't Goku

Leave Jiren to me

>leave fusion rules to me

SSJ is a power up not a form retard.

leave the MVP spot to me

why is vegeta's body armor tournament legal?

Because it doesn't do shit.

Leave the viewer ratings to me!

Leave the danceoff to me

>muh legendary super saiyan
>not invincible
>still get exhausted
>cant automatically heal wounds

SS is a shit transformation.

In anime everyone gets pissed that Goku doesn't show respect to Zenos, but in manga you can see angels dissatisfaction on behalf of not showing respect to their father instead of Zenos.
Really makes you think, huh?

RATINGS DON'T MATTER
MEDIA SALES DON'T MATTER
NOTHING MATTERS BUT THE MEXICAN FANBASE
FOR EVERYONE WHO SAYS 3.5% I WILL PUT A FEATHERED HAT ON A CAT AND KILL IT IN THE NAME OF MEXICO

Are spic girls attracted to EGP?

ask them yourself

I thought Vegeta stopped wearing it in the Buu arc because he no longer needed the extra defence, and because he was finally moving away from all the Saiyan pride bs. But now he's wearing it again.

Who cares, Toriyama doesn't really have the same time schedule as Toyo. Whereas Toyo has the ability to pick and choose what he doesn't like from Toriyama sensei's work.

He's shit.

When are we going to get a mass shooting because some spic got upset over 3.5? I'm seriously expecting it any day now.

He's not bad looking

Will Kafla have big tits?

>the state of gohancucks
*inhales*
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAAHHAAAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHA

Is this Vegeta's most aesthetic outfit?

he only took it off in the buu arc because the tenkaichi admins told him it was against the rules. up until then he was still wearing it

Episode 115 is written by based Toshio who also wrote last week's episode so I'm gonna have faith in him and trust that he'll somehow manage to execute the fusion well

no