Pizzagate

What the hell is wrong with you Americans? What has made you all so obsessed with with the macabre, when there is actually no evidence of these such things?

Attached: 1518850519920.png (550x543, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ura0PB_sfos&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=6oNgrj8sr4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We're meme loving retards who don't base any opinions on logic. Browse for a few minutes and you'll find out.

post redpills in slide threads to counter shills

Attached: pizzagate.jpg (7000x5893, 3.7M)

"No evidence"

Attached: pizza2.jpg (4961x7016, 2.5M)

PSYCHIC VAMPIRES OUT. IM HUMAN AND IM COMING.

Its just too bad we wont be able to identify every shill on the day of the rake, to give you whats coming to you.

Attached: podesta.jpg (1610x6866, 1.29M)

If you ignore all of this you are either an idiot or malicious, in both cases you should be hung.

Attached: pizzzza.png (1604x935, 1.02M)

I hope your identities are revealed when the day of the rope happens. i hope to personally one day come face to face with one of you shills.

Attached: pizzaaa.jpg (551x680, 82K)

Attached: pizza.jpg (1878x1218, 250K)

echo
echo
echo
echo

Attached: 1501658532027.jpg (736x736, 79K)

should of
>greentexted this

Attached: pizzza.png (474x372, 110K)

Based, how will OP ever recover?

Attached: Shareblue.jpg (1024x838, 95K)

Pizzagate is 99% tin foil hat tier bullshit. Unfortunately the 1% remaining contains a disturbing grain of truth. Not that it matters. There's absolutely fuck all that can be done about it other than bitching on Sup Forums with the rest of the nutters.

How many times can a single person bump a thread anyway? Do your part and bump slide threads with redpills. They are going to bump themselves anyway by getting all their little discord buddies in the same threads.

Attached: ((silverstein)).jpg (609x720, 185K)

How is it 99% tinfoil hat shit, do you even look at the evidence? Fucking bong, bin that knoife and pay for your TV license to watch your women get blacked.

Video somehow related youtube.com/watch?v=Ura0PB_sfos&t=2s

What a pathetic defeatist attitude , I almost feel sorry for you

It's clearly 99% bullshit. As I said earlier, there is still a grain of truth though. So tell me, if you're so passionate about this, what are you going to do about it other than rant at people in a thread on Sup Forums? I'm guessing you'll do absolutely nothing, because there's nothing you can do.

spreading information is about all i can do right now, because thats what will lead to bigger things happening. Fucking normies like you listen to the narrative that its bullshit and thats why it can be ignored by the politicians and investigators.

freaking typical shill that makes a thread but doesn't reply to it.

I'm sorry. I've been looking at these graphics.

I'm still convinced it was all an elaborate prank created by shitposters, then picked up seriously by tinfoil autists.

>mfw I made that meme and I finally see it reposted

Attached: 9001smug.jpg (293x304, 71K)

I think I got it from a shitskin.

they're still digging corpses out of jimmy savilles backyard but there is no evidence??

>There's absolutely fuck all that can be done about it other than bitching on Sup Forums

ok so your country is false flagging Russia who hates you because you Harbor the bankers who conspired to murder the tzar and his family

China hates you for opium wars

America hates you for false flags galore

queen announces she hates and could murder Trump who has never bent knee to her,

begging Trump to help defend against Russia nukes, 2 biggest gang of armed white guys about to take down the UK GERMANY ISRAEL ALLIANCE

what a timeline

it's looking like we're about to arrest your queen

>Clinton's husband went to a convicted pedohile's pedo island almost 100 times
>Clinton's top aide vacationed with known pedophile, has been accused himself of multiple cases of child rape
>Clinton's other top aide has a husband who has been investigated multiple times for sexting underage girl
>Clinton's foundation found giving money to the wife of a convicted pedophile, who herself was caught smuggling children

Yea, no evidence whatsoever.

But it's real
I wish I did not know what I know
It's real.

Attached: 1512499610002m.jpg (576x1024, 67K)

>ZERO PROOF PIZZAFAGS
youtube.com/watch?v=6oNgrj8sr4g

OP here. I'm sorry for baiting you guys, but I needed to prove it to a normie.

Attached: alex-jones-just-cant-help-himself-2-13534-1494209985-14_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 391K)

Pizzagate is a pol invention, why would they *not* support it? pol tries to meme fantasy into reality.

I fucking hate this world. Day of the guillotine when?

It's coming, lad. It has to happen to consolidate power in the West. We picked the right wing.