Why does it seem like Americans in particular have such a hard on for Russia? So quick to defend

Why does it seem like Americans in particular have such a hard on for Russia? So quick to defend...

Attached: laughing.jpg (640x360, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/putin-implicated-in-fatal-poisoning-of-former-kgb-spy-at-posh-london-hotel/2016/01/21/2c0c5052-bf92-11e5-98c8-7fab78677d51_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lauren Southern ring a bell???
maybe you should be more worried about the treasonous bastards in your government than Ivan killing spies.

Attached: ts taylor, rule the waves.jpg (1024x604, 304K)

A reasonable knee-jerk reaction to being told by people who want us, our families, and children dead, our lands invaded, and our history forgotten that we have to pick a fight with another white nation and one of the most powerful militaries in the world. That's why.

Attached: 1520151480599.png (1110x590, 572K)

America is Putin's bitch

Attached: cock holster.jpg (1240x1031, 222K)

They are not muslim unlike you.

> That Comment
> That Flag

We don't. Just some people in the Federal Govt. and the alphabet soup channels do.

Attached: ussa.jpg (1920x1011, 69K)

Russia is our oldest ally, you historically illiterate paki.

That's what happens when you try to replace your population with 3rd world niggers and lie all the time

I don't care about Russia I just find it distasteful that the UK appears to be so willing to force us into into a conflict for a stupid reason.
And we don't exactly benefit much from our "special relationship" either

he looks too much like everyone's grandmother

because faggots don't need weddings.

Much more muslim

Sup Forumss been compromised by russian bot and shill networks for about 2 years now. Pretty obvious stuff.

streissand effect, media and the blogosphere have pile on the petty criticisms while simultaneously blaming Russia for every little thing

Unironically some people feel more kinship with Russians on the other side of the world("hey, at least they're not niggers") over their neighbors. It's pretty retarded because I doubt they have any similar love for us

All Europeans have a collective bond.

They're against globalism, they like Assad too.

I don't feel kinship with them but I do respect Russia, which is hardly unreasonable. If nothing else they are a worthy adversary. Their nuclear arsenal and combat experience alone command respect. And saber-ratling with them unnecessarily is unwise. The Russia haters think and behave irrationally, even when they're right about one or two shades in a complex spectrum.

Do you really want to go to war with Russia? Do you know anything about their history as a nation? It's foolhardy. And for what?

Attached: 1513651868573.png (516x440, 157K)

The Russians make it clear that they do not hold our best interests in mind, but are willing to negotiate to keep peace. I can't say that about any of these loser fucking countries that we are obligated to protect and pay a ton in tax money to the treaty organizations we belong to, but they don't do the same. I'm tired of having to make believe that we are in the same stratosphere as you eurocuck weaklings, fuck you. The countries that I respect are those that don't rely on us and are willing to stand up to us without hiding behind Jewish arguements like globalism and anti racism.

When's the last time Russia went into battle with the US? Developed military technology with the US? Did anything at all, really, for the US? That's what I thought. Whether you like it or not, the UK is one of if not the closest ally of America's, you are part of the Anglosphere and share far more in common with the British than the Russians. Falling for this Russian/Jewish plot to divide us is foolish.

Attached: ukus.jpg (968x1500, 490K)

Why did we spend decades embroiled in shitty proxy conflicts when we could've been working together towards a future without subhumans?

Jews.

>countries that we are obligated to protect

Such as?

Holy fuck you haven't been here for long.
>everything that is bad in the world is russia
You are just as bad as the people who blame jews for everything. Or niggers. Or spics. Or chinks.
Please kill yourself.
If you hate russia then the war in syria is justified. And as a person who is against an actual war, cause it would genocide us all, I would really love to see the left try to justify another war. It would guarantee trump in 2020 you dumb fucks.

Make the mistake. Please.

The Russian government is shady as fuck and has done some wrong things, like the annexation of Crimea during its "civil war" in 2014 and its operations in Georgia.

Those are just some points from the last 10 years.

>implying you know the history of Russia or Ukraine
If you think that what they did was a crime then please kill yourself.

Why do bongs live a dystopian police state? If I must choose between oppressive tyrants Putin has my vote over Sharia May.

Attached: 1520971260677.webm (600x336, 466K)

Anyone in NATO. I'm tired of having to be in a country that its obligations aren't to its people, but instead it's global power. I would rather form a pack with Russia and China and take the entire world by force. Enough of this brotherhood nonsense.

You're responding to a shill/boomer.

Because every time some neanderthal subhuman decides to go waving its stick around, it's russia and america that have to stop them from really screwing up the world

That's your answer to everything, uncle user. Don't see what the point of risking war is; if the world is destroyed, there will be no goyim left to lord over

>And as a person who is against an actual war, cause it would genocide us all,
At this point I actually wonder whether a war between two western countries would mean that. The west is too weak to actually use nuclear arsenal, and (Israel aside) is certainly too pussified to actually pull a Samson Option. We'll probably fall back to conventional warfare at some point this century, and nuclear capable countries will only use their arsenal to bully much weaker ones.

Ukraine is a territory and not a real country. I agree with the criticism of what they are doing in Georgia however.

There is no risk of war, and even all out nuclear war would not end the world. There are some Jews that actually believe the cult of Yahweh and want cataclysmic war to usher in their end times.

this desu
I'm tired of our government giving away money to eurotrash so they can keep insulting us and our way of life
let europe go up in flames I could fucking care less

I respect competition

Is that the NATO which was founded in Washington?

The one that prevented your country being nuked during the cold war?

Attached: 1520984966055.gif (616x900, 795K)

>he thinks the cold war was real
The same powers that started the Soviet Union Federalized the US, you bluepilled fool.

Attached: image.jpg (735x735, 115K)

My government has been antagonizing Russia for over a century. I'm really just conditioned to disregard anti-russian propaganda.

Attached: 6QXdP5.jpg (1024x1024, 229K)

Great meme.

Based Kurt defending Anglos. And I'm supposed to hate Jews?

Attached: DYMHyH9U8AAsxvW.jpg (600x311, 39K)

>Leaf calling anyone else a bitch

Attached: George-Soros-canada.jpg (1000x750, 64K)

NATO has served it's purpose. To keep funding NATO when Europe is back on its feet and can take care of themselves is retarded. That doesn't mean we can't come to each others aid when shit hits the fan, but this country shouldn't have to be the world's babysitter. We could solve many of our domestic problems with the money and resources we spend on protecting other European countries.

>implying the Jews aren't responsible for most things

Attached: image.jpg (706x673, 110K)

Shut the fuck up. My ancestors killed yours. The UK is a pussy country

Attached: 1520995485113.jpg (720x960, 90K)

This is also true.

I think it was wrong, not a crime. Fuck off.

Ukraine is an internationally recognized country.

I was born in the 80s, fuck right off.

whiter than you mahmoud

Attached: 4E6D5B24-9244-4FEC-8FA3-7D878229AAEB.jpg (1300x956, 135K)

its all the Trumptards, they willingly follow anything their leader says and he says Russia dindu nuffin.

>Tony Blair sent our boys to die in Iraq under false pretenses
>therefore you should hate Russia, goy

Attached: 16174405_1252274851492829_8806308474495455091_n.jpg (438x307, 18K)

Because I am a Russian shill bot

It was probably around the time of the 2014 winter Olympics when people were being plain mean and inconsiderate to them. No way they would have been so snobby if Russia were a non-white nation. Russia has been through a lot and as far as I know they never blame anyone else for their situation. It's impressive they keep bouncing back after all obstacles that have been thrown at them.

Attached: 4343434.jpg (943x530, 124K)

I have no problem with you coming out. But it's another edition of Americans complaining about shit they created.

Moldova is also an internationally recognized country, but that doesn't mean that it should exist.

>leaf
it's a shame no one wants a literal animal fucker nation as a bitch

Attached: true canadian.gif (441x480, 3.95M)

because fuck you england. were not friends.

I destroyed your country
you played word games

fair trade

Keep post

Attached: We won.jpg (855x484, 45K)

What wit. I'm sure you two are the brains behind Drumpfy's foreign policy.

Attached: 1405572239361.jpg (360x500, 49K)

Detecting more than a hint of salt in that post, Nigel.

Attached: G'day Cunt.png (185x233, 38K)

>trump knows it's bullshit
based

At least Americans create things, unlike your weak British faggots

They see a country not pandering to niggers
And kikes and imagine what if they were like
That too.

This frustration is more towards my own government than it is towards Europeans. I just don't want to have to give a fuck if some Russian poisons a British spy or whatever the fuck happened.

Where is your evidence that Russia poisoned anyone?

Because they can see through the propaganda

What's the matter Nige, can't drag us into a fight you can't win for a third time?

>I would really love to see the left try to justify another war
>left

Are you retarded or Russian? It's not a partisan issue. You've been shilled my friend.

Trump's too low IQ to digest anything beyond Infowars memes

Who's "us"? Last time I checked, high-IQ Anglos/Jews were running America's foreign policy, not low-IQ rednecks like yourself.

>Russians get attacked, killed, and demonized non-stop
>Putin is cool
>Some glow in the dark limey dies
>Queen threatens Jihad

Attached: 1444362734196.jpg (509x501, 115K)

>Killing two traitors who fled your country who spilled out secrets
>Meanwhile UK bans a woman for entering their country for saying Allah is gay

You think the UK or the US hasn't tried to kill its own citizens who fled the country in the past decade or so? Always kill a traitor before an enemy jim-jam.

Attached: 1509687604372.png (680x677, 590K)

And I’m pretty sure you’re just another Pakistani faggot from the UK

Attached: FDB7992B-D92E-47A9-B47D-1BB200A72454.jpg (1934x861, 337K)

NO MORE BROTHER WARS.

RUSKIES ARENT THE POINT. WHITES DONT WANT TO DIE IN ANOTHER JEW WAR

Your opinion doesn't exclude the international recognition of the sovereignty of a state.

>high-IQ Anglos/Jews were running America's foreign policy,
Varangians running this shit now, cuck.

You're the problem with right-wing movements. You're a low-IQ memespouting mong. Yes, I'm sure Putin is totally a BASED HERO of CIVILISATION and not just a corrupt shithead like everyone else in the Kremlin.

Attached: DYK67HJXkAIGqB7.jpg (500x683, 49K)

Have you ever heard of the industrial revolution?

I'd sooner bow to a "corrupt" white man than a kike.

Jews > Russians

Are you implying your government is not corrupt?

Putin has already declared war against the West. The Kremlin has launched sustained cyberwarfare attacks against the US, stolen sensitive data, hacked US servers, infected thousands of computers with ransomware, web brigages armies and Putinbots trolling social media with relentless disinformation campaigns.

It's time we defend ourselves from Putin's intractable treachery and dishonesty.

Russians are very quick to prove themselves. I believe they are interesting but not capable of anything near what they are accused of. You've never met someone who has something to prove until you've met a Russian man.

>RasPutin is totally a deBASED war criminal
FIFY

>muh crimea
No one cares you fucking faggot

aw look how upset the brits are that we are not defending from big bad russia abloo abloo

Nationalist. Globalism is the evil of our time

Yeah And thanks for backing up my point that The UK has been irrelevant for over 200 years.

Nigga I don’t give a fuck about Putin, I give a fuck about based Russians who generally support right wing politic. You don’t fight for the leaders, you fight for the people. This is why you britbongs are cucks, you don’t understand this simple fact. You’re the low IQ douchebag for not even realizing that.

No wonder your government shits all over you retards, they know you’re a bunch of soy faggots who won’t do nothing about it. And fuck you faggots for dragging us into WW2 to back you up . All America should have done was bombed the fuck out of japan and then let Germany murder all of your ancestors because then we wouldn’t have to deal with you soyboy cucks today .

Have fuck with a half Nigger Muslim grand daughter you fuck

Attached: E216FF37-6380-4CEC-A7CF-864F9E1BAB0F.jpg (534x800, 139K)

Russians don't consider themselves to be brothers with western europeans. Being anti war is being anti man. Only women cry when two people are going to fight.

>Where is your evidence that Russia poisoned anyone?
Poisoning was the KGB's special assassination method reserved for traitors. Putin's assassination of Boris Nemtsov in that Moscow bridge near the Kremlin was pretty spectacular, but old KGB hack like Putin prefer the poison:

washingtonpost.com/world/putin-implicated-in-fatal-poisoning-of-former-kgb-spy-at-posh-london-hotel/2016/01/21/2c0c5052-bf92-11e5-98c8-7fab78677d51_story.html

White American: Russia commiting acts of terrorism against allies is fine. I'm stupid.
Da ebil Joo: I'm high IQ. I understand the threat Russia poses to us all and we will work dilligently to curb the Russia threat. My condolences to the Anglos.

Jews >>>> White Americans

Attached: DYMHyH9U8AAsxvW~2.jpg (600x311, 50K)

>Russians don't consider themselves to be brothers with western europeans

cause you totally know that huh?

>not jumping to defend people that shit talk us every day

Attached: cheddar man.jpg (644x429, 79K)

They don't. Historically they have not considered themselves European and it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case currently. Just because they are white, it doesn't mean that they are European culturally.