Full Drive ch1

So chapter 1 is out whats Sup Forums thoughts?

I think if it survives until next year, I'll give it a read.

the protagonist looks like HInata in like half of the panels

unless it has fujoshit bait it will undoubtedly be axed.

Better first chapter than RxL, though that's hardly an accomplishment.

Looked OK, but I don't have high hopes of it surviving long. Also I'm not sure how will the girl stay relevant if the MC beats her already, unless she'll be relegated to what the main girl in Baby Steps became.

The girl gives me a Hotaru vibe. Something about that crazed look in her eye.

It's fine. The actual Match was super dynamic and fun, and the characters are fine.

I don't think it's anything super great yet, but it's not horrible.

Why would he go too Japan to play ping pong if he came from Germany. Aren't Germany generally better at it anyway.

MC a cute; manga a shit.

Of course the mc has a legend as his grandfather and of course he played him for years.

He is so far above everyone else that he just played a prodigy from an elite school to a sweat and made her actually try with a shitty paddle. Give him a new paddle that is lighter and watch him dust through his competitors and get invited to the school.Sure by then it will be more interesting because everyone there is good but the manga won't last until then.

The only true ping pong ace lives in japan, not germany. Marin is cute though, I hope she doesn't job to make the MC look better (assuming the manga will last enough for her to play).

>I finally undertand!
>Why I am better than everyone - because I LOVE PING PONG!
>OOOVVVEERRRR DRRRRRRRRRIVVVEEEE
>*Proceeds to beat reality warpping high schooler*

Another """sports""" manga about """""""ping pong""""""" in particular.
You can literally insert anything else in these brackets and nothing would change.
Perfect Shonen Jump material I guess.

She already did. MC never played with someone other than his grandpa, has a shitty equipment and totally hung with her the entire time. As soon as he goes to the same school as she does, she will overshadowed completely.

a manga about ping pong ... soooooo nice,

c'mon Japan, you aren't even trying anymore

Every shonen spokon trope imaginable.

Why didn't he go to Hungary, they're all vaguely European mongoloids so he wouldn't stick out

The loli is delicious. That's all i care about

Will he shave his head

>Best in Japan Girl's Ping Pong
>MC gives her a run for her money immediately in chapter 1 and she's enjoying it
>MC will most likely be her training partner from this point forward

I doubt any guys could satisfy her in ping pong game anymore

It's ok nothing really special captured me though. I will wait reading it further until it's sure to survive.

The shota MC is cute though.

i think it could turn out good if the characters dont become boring

Played table tennis at semi pro level for couple of years. If you have any questions about the game ask away

Do you believe in heroes?

Can you smell the sweat of your opponent without direct approach?

Penhold or shakehand?

Was your rival a qt girl?

how does one have half a medal?

International pairs. China/Korea pair won mixed doubles in 2015.

90% of those medals China has are only thanks to doping.