Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau

Don't think that this episode was that bad. Sup Forums is overreacting and overly negative. Anyway, since Sami is literally busted, say hi to your new cute.

I think the episode was okay, the complains about how the soldiers just let ouni gave a little speech wasnt that weird seeing the soldiers seems to know that they were just a bunch of pacifist retards, there is no need to rush in finishing them off.I personally cant wait for the next episode, maybe they will start to use their power fully?

>maybe they will start to use their power fully?
Hopefully Ouni teaches them to use them for fighting, three guys with sticks are pretty lame. EVen Chakuro figured that out.

Edgelords are boring antagonists. Guy had how many minutes of screentime and my eyes were already glazing over.

Well fuck me, that was for

I'm dont think they need any training on using their power,but maybe a training on how to forget about their pacifism or use their brain for a second in a survival situation.

They didn't seem at all that way to me. It just looked like they had no fucking clue what they were doing. One moment they were mercilessly pursuing and slaying children, the next they were just hanging out in front of them. And why even bother with the artillery?
Plus what the fuck was this thing?

Gotta show whos the boss when landing,shock and awe shit.Dumb fictional weapon design but maybe its because they can use their power to control it they dont mind the awkward control or weight on it.

It was fucking terrible "shock and awe" though. It only worked because they were fighting people who had no concept of war.
I don't mind fictional weapons that look cool. That doesn't. It's just dumb.

I just feel like it could have been much better. The actions of skylos guys were inconsistent. At one time they shoot everyone they saw, and few minutes later they just look at people and let them have normal conversations for no reason whatsoever.
And then the edgy pink hair guy appeared. He was shit and I feel nauseous just thinking about him appearing again.

Seeing they still have a self defense force and people like Ouni, I dont think it was "fucking terrible", the attacker managed to create chaos and the mc's people had to regroup and the one that are not killed are now is either in fear,wounded or psychologically affected. Like I said, it was dumb if they dont have the telekinesis like power but they do.

How the fuck do you think their powers make that weapon any less stupid? It's a ridiculous thing that serves no purpose.
Ouni is a grumpy teen, and the SDF is some guys with sticks who stop the grumpy teen breaking shit. They could have caused chaos by just showing up, given that the people don't know anything about the outside world.
At around 3 mins in Ouni's gang goes up to one, who does fuck all. Another one turns up and throws a spear at the bald guy in the back. More soldiers turn up. Then they just fucking stand there like idiots. It's just bizarre.

Don't forget this:
>we're here to secure the Lycos, guys
>but let's do some genocide on the side
>but let's not finish it up completely
>let's instead return in ten days

I want her to handle my stick if you know what I mean.

This show can't into action. If your world has magic, you can at least try to make it look interesting. Also, the character design for the antagonists is just laughable, not to mention the pink-haired cliché psycho. Shin Sekai Yori did about everything this show did so far, but way better.

>underage sex
>better

It's almost like we don't know everythning yet.

I look forward to more. All flaws considered, they showed they made an interesting little world so far

>Also, the character design for the antagonists is just laughable
I don't like the pink-haired guy's design but the WW1-esque clowns look great.

This anime is really into greek, these look like ancient greek letters.

Any tried to translate this? There was a bigger thread than this one yesterday.

Yeah, the names as well.

I might try this at some point, but don't think that I have the time today. My ancient Greek is really rusty.

every fucking time about burgers and their problems with prounancitation

I'm just upset about the name Liontari.
If If you're going to say Ryodari is just the Japanese for the Greek word Lion and then translate the word Lion, why tack on half the word untranslated? Call him Lion and leave it at that.

This was the worst part. Especially considering they aren't supposed to have emotions his character makes absolutely no sense.

The rest was ok, some nonsensical actions aside

>Edgelords
Those antagonists happen way too often, edgelords and evil scientist guys who do evil scientist guy stuff.

>we're here to secure the Lycos, guys
That was their original plan.
>but let's do some genocide on the side
That's what they decided to do when they found the other island.
>but let's not finish it up completely
Because they just found them.

I mean there were some things in that episode that could have been done better, but that's no excuse to completely turn your brain off and not pay any attention whatsoever.

>Especially considering they aren't supposed to have emotions his character makes absolutely no sense.
People who write characters like that need to kill themselves, but him being a bit of an exception is not as big of a problem as you're making it. It's not a problem at all.
Why do you assume that the emotion stuff works 100% of the time without any issue or variations? That makes absolutely no sense.

>action
I liked it.

Pretty sure nobody did last thread.

>smiling
>tears
They can't be completely out of emotions. That one soldier that Chakuro beat up looked pretty pissed off about that.

Of all the faces we saw in this episode, he had the least amount of expression.

Who are you quoting? Why would they have to be? It should be enough if their emotions are fairly suppressed and the effect wanes the longer they stay away from those magic mushroom things.

It was dumber than the dumbest Cross Ange episode. That's incredible in its own way.

Well, at least CA didn't take itself seriously.

It was smarter than the smartest Cross Ange episode. That's incredible in its own way.

People are especially butthurt with this because it seemed like it would be something different.

Lykos train them.

>muh moeshit SoL

Of course there'll be exceptions but the author still made the voluntary choice to make that exception an edgelord and put him in the story which is what I and, I guess, what other anons disagree with.

>moeshit
Go back to where you came from.

You mean from this moeshit-loving board?