Why aren't millennials having children and starting families?

Why aren't millennials having children and starting families?

Attached: Miranda-Cosgrove_-2016-NBCUniversal-Summer-Press-Day--06.jpg (1470x2175, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-HFwok9SlQQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>using the term “millennials” unironically?
Generations dont exist, fucking idiot
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-HFwok9SlQQ
generations are an invention. They're invented by people who hope to make money out of their wheeze.
Generation X, Boomers, Millennials. literally 2 guys coined these generation names, slathered a few characteristics onto the carcass, and the group became presto-digitarians. And you like an idol
Idiot, use these terms as fact when they are made up. Quick, state the birth year range for millennials... Oh right. No one can even agree on the already completely arbitrary range of birth years for each generation, and yet people like you want to compare them in a controlled manner... Funny

Nice job not being redpilled on something so basic and being a victim of marketing from the left

Attached: 46251395-B363-4F6B-9B1C-E5EEC53919D6.jpg (398x398, 47K)

Lack of privacy and stability in the housing market

The short answer:
They aren’t lazy, selfish and lack maturity

You don’t need a long answer

Sexual promiscuity
Carnal knowledge before marriage

Too much debt to pay for. Gotta make boomers get all their entitlements.

Because abortion is legal.

Because going fishing is better than talking to some woman

Attached: 8E134186-8B06-4B4A-8F79-27A0738A0178.gif (420x236, 1.99M)

they dont want to raise a generation of fuckups like themselves

This. Fuck off op

Sage

>jew attempts to ruin everything with historical revisionism

bcuz the world is overpopulated.
Those who are inteligent, dont see any point in bring life into such a hopeless world.

The result is that only low IQ, high time preference ppl end up reproducing.

It's so nice of them to pull the ladder up from under them. Yeah everything's shit now, but at least they had a good time. Cocksuckers.

Attached: giphy.gif (436x480, 2.38M)

No Fault Divorce.

Attached: DLwTWzrVwAAkOIy.jpg (926x1200, 139K)

why do these threads always get to 200 posts ?

because they saw their parents getting divorced and dont want to end up that way
this is why everyones childless or some form of feminist/mgtow

Bless those legs.

Because everyone is blackpilled.

>Que the intro to Idiocracy (2006)

>millenial girls are mostly full blown feminist cunts and/or sluts
>men have to be idiotic to get married given divorce laws in the west
>fart rape

*Looks at the current state of the world*

Attached: Joey 2.png (449x401, 345K)

The world's population is over 8 billion. Why the fuck would you want to raise it with the limited resources we already have?

Attached: joe rogan 4.jpg (877x744, 298K)

There's nothing to gain.

You post an article in this vein everyday.

I hope you get AIDS and DIE.

There is no future, there is no hope, only pain and doom awaits

boomers are refusing to retire and they are soaking up all the wages. try to have a family on 40k a year, it literally cannot be done in most states. so the only people reporducing are the braindead morons and the lucky few with decent income.

they are. the majority of my facebook feed is preggo chicks or newborns.

you are either A: from southern Ontario
B: from Vancouver

sorry for your loss

Attached: canada.png (554x767, 842K)

better they go to white kids who will advance society and not nogs.

Attached: 1520569876643.jpg (850x1252, 727K)

Because they're degenerate faggots
The less children they have the better
Wait for Gen Z to make based white children

>idol Idiot
kys phoneposting faggot

Jenner is a millennial.

Mass immigration. Society feels like the mouse utopia experiment now.

it's just a label idiot
why should I say
>people born between 1983-2000
when I can say millennials
whatever the hell you want to call them all the modern young adults are absolutely insufferable liberal idiots
why that is I don't know but I hate the vast majority of them

Fucking based. You're not wrong in the way generations are almost arbitrarily delineated.

I do think there are cultural/technological epochs that exist like those that remember at least their childhood/adolescence without personal computers or BBS/internet access in the home, but even that can vary pretty wildly depending on your parents level of education and income. The same might be said for earlier generations and television in the home or telephone/radio or even automobiles.

Attached: 1512531536560.jpg (515x438, 107K)

god i wish i were Dan "Hymen Divider"

Attached: file.png (520x600, 567K)

lots of reasons, really.
and I assure you they are all coincidences

After Dan "The Hymen Collider" Schneider ravaged her, no one else can compete.

Her head is gigantic

Dan "Cunny Collider" Schneider

"Please Mister, Slower" Schneider

Attached: file.png (500x667, 646K)

Women are brainwashed to serial date during their most fertile years. They also work much of this time.

When they do settle down, they want financial stability, a costly wedding and a five-year plan before agreeing to have kids.

Melt-up in currencies means real estate and just about everything else is generally unaffordable.
Student debt means most have a debt millstone round their neck right when they begin.

I want kids, can't afford them. Can barely afford to pay for my own existence outside the nest.

she was hotter here

Attached: kek2.png (929x499, 696K)

I feel sad

she looks like a jewess

MODSSSSSSS!!!!

Attached: images (67).jpg (361x408, 17K)

What's the matter user?

Because 70 percent of them are fat chicks and soyboys

wrong
she was hotter in Drake and Josh

She's always looked like the fucking Grinch.

>Check brazil's age of consent
>The age of consent in Brazil is 14, regardless of gender or sexual orientation
Silver lining of living in a shithole country, I suppose

Attached: file.png (320x400, 176K)

BLACKED!!

it's 14 in a good chunk of europe as well.
and they're not shitholes. at least not for awhile.

This. My friends are getting houses in their 30s instead of their 20s, and then they’re starting to look towards having kids.

Attached: BLACKED.jpg (600x893, 81K)

Would you want to bring a child to this degenerate society?

Feminism.

They cant afford to start a family and shlomo has destroyed the family unit so most relationships wont last long enough to raise a child to adulthood.

it's not millennials, all at once in the 70s women's fertility rate dropped by 40-75% across the western world. White population worldwide has been shrinking since the 80s

We don't have limited resources. We keep finding more and more resources we can use.

Because I'm too poor to afford a house and fuck trying to raise a family in an apartment

she's got a monkey jaw

Coincidentally that's when they entered the workforce...hmmmmmm wonder if there's a correlation.

Pretty fucking based analysis

The weak should fear the strong?

This viewpoint is the ultimate form of cuckery. SO you're willing to end your genetic lineage because right now the world is in a decadent state? Really? you're going to let them win so easy? Maybe you shouldn't reproduce, your cucky and defeatist genes are a disgrace.

Attached: 54875484758745874.jpg (835x351, 46K)

Nothing can faze her after Dan's soda can stretched out her clubhouse.

her jaw is wider than 99% of /pol lolololol soylet faggos on this site, excluding me

too real

the economy is so fucked that nobody can fucking afford to start a family. Would you start a family with six figure debt and a degree that will be useless in ten years' time?

Don't get me wrong, I plan on having kids just not in Weimerica. As soon as I get my degree I'm getting the fuck out of here to start a family there. I'll probably move to Italy since that's where my family is from but idk yet.

Found a woman yet who isn't into intersectional feminism? Me neither.

Because the fucking kikes want to stop “social rules that keep the strong black female whale they are from succeeding in life”

Attached: 99582EEE-2B56-42D6-9912-90C82A3A7599.jpg (750x676, 89K)

Who is this? What's that guys name?

yeah and she looks fucking retarded as a result

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That's Dan "I'll make you a star just get in the car" Schneier

She's half Filipino

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 59K)

>Every Millennial girl...
>If I had kids then how can my life be about me?

>Millennials
white trash is having kids. smart or nerdy (same thing) knows that shit is expensive and besides who the fuck wants a screaming fucking kid unless youre a dumbass that doesnt pull out

tldr- IRL luke wilson idiocracy

If you can't tell whether someone's Asian or Mexican, then they're probably Filipino

because all millennials are homosex

Who knew that removing incentives for both sexes to marry might have the unintended consequence of them not marrying. How could we have foreseen this?

Attached: 1516985924582.png (645x773, 29K)

"marrying for love" what the actual fuck?

so women can get jobs and are allowed to have money. who knew that this would detonate marriage

fake news. she is white

>Why aren't millennials having children and starting families?

Because the amount of money people earn today is lower than at any point in several generations and kids are expensive.

Attached: 1519939763490.gif (325x252, 891K)

>why do these threads always get to 200 posts?

because older generations take comfort in feeling superior to the generations that come after them

Because having children in a sick environment is irresponsible. If Trump deports all the spics and makes America white again then I’ll consider it.

>be married
>get cucked
Why even bother?

because of the LGBTQIFNHOSLBGSBFISGBDUIVGOWBFSDIVBGUOAWHNFVHDHFOSIDHFSDOBVUOWGAHUOWEFGEDOSACHDOEBVAUOWQPSCSGDHCUIVGZNVJIESGAVIU+ community making this earth degenerate.

40 years of stagnation and plutocratic control of the United States now means you can't afford the rent of a single bedroom apartment in any county in the United States on federal minimum wage at full time employment.

I would have children now but we don't because we live in apartment. The houses around me around $300k starting and still skyrocketing.

in what fucking economy you fucking faggot

Attached: 1475311472333.jpg (493x387, 20K)

Also, are you just LARPing as some CIA shill or are you fucking serious. Fucking leafs I swear to god don't you have a country that needs saving you fucking faggots, day of rake when

Attached: 1473829945913s.jpg (105x124, 4K)

do it for me user

Attached: 172b6c3e4b7c571075a1593a784fe7802189ec4d6ff319394f713a64e42a84a5.jpg (736x1104, 58K)

Cuz I married a man.

Gee, where do I start.

Maybe because I'm too busy working off the debt you gents have stacked up for easy living in the past, or maybe it's because you taught the girls they are special little snowflake princess who deserves the best despite being a nagging, useless sack of shit.

Maybe it's because we learned to think with our head and see marriage for the rigged one-sided trainwreck that it is.

But don't worry, Ahmed is coming and he's bringing his wife still on the leash, and his 9 kids - so you have nothing to worry about Roger, I'm sure all that real estate and investments are going to be just fine and dandy in the next 20 years.

Cosgrove is 24 now and works a lot on NBC shows.

This is partially true