Heimbach arrested for choking his wife in front of their kids

Will you shit heel Nazi larpers finally admit that this fat sack of sweaty garbage is nothing but a nigger? He says he's going to found a new white nation ruled by christian orthodoxy, meanwhile he's choking his wife in front of their children because he thinks she's cheating on him.

whas11.com/video/news/white-nationalist-leader-arrested-for-assault/417-8035175

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-13 at 10.09.29 PM.png (770x500, 500K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvlQHr590kY
dailystormer.name/traditionalist-worker-party-leader-matthew-heimbach-charged-with-domestic-violence-spokesman-quits/
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/03/13/twp-chief-matthew-heimbach-arrested-battery-after-affair-top-spokesmans-wife
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

excellent example of a human being.

Hitlerites are in the top 5 for most degenerate people on this planet.

"white"

/ourguy/

he cheated on her with Parrot's wife.

that guy is only 26?????

Attached: CIA Bogboy.jpg (498x654, 68K)

THOT = PATROLLED

Matt just cemented his /ourguy/ status.

>He says he's going to found a new white nation ruled by christian orthodoxy
He's insane. Sup Forums larps about things like that, but the sane posters know something like that is not going to happen.

>meanwhile he's choking his wife in front of their children because he thinks she's cheating on him.
She probably is. The guy's a greasy soyboy. He has the acne of someone in high school.

>Traditionalist Youth Network Llc

Attached: Fonzi.gif (480x270, 1.2M)

he did nothing wrong

She probably deserved it.

Never even heard of him. I don't pay attention to ecelebs.

>he thinks she's cheating on him

Of course she is, this guy has "cuckold" written all over his forehead. Do you think this fucking greaseball fathered this child? Just another 56%er mutt LARPing as a white nationalist, good riddance.

Attached: matthew-heimbach-with-his-wife-brooke-and-son-nicholas-at-their-home-in-paoli-ind-last-year-he-is-se (616x410, 120K)

Nobody on Sup Forums paid any attention to this fat, degenerate larper. I never even heard of the TWP until today.

>changing your VPN to samefag but forgetting to change your meme flag
Shills are working hard today, maybe slow it down a bit.

Attached: 1520394071552.jpg (493x767, 62K)

Anglin says wifebeating is redpilled. Don't read the Daily Stormer kids.

Attached: 7Bnk45wQ.jpg (512x512, 55K)

Attached: IMG_4471.jpg (1533x1298, 217K)

Attached: IMG_4471.jpg (597x918, 73K)

So he's a swarthy obese adulterer who lives in a trailer with a 2/10 who looks like Ted Cruz in drag, and now he's going to lose his second amendment rights forever.

Let's put this guy in charge of things.

Attached: 1515007906911.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

fat people aren't white

Speak for yourself Newfag
I’ve been following Heimbach and TWP for 5 years now

youtube.com/watch?v=bvlQHr590kY

No fats in the ethnostate, this guy is not invited

Attached: b5faa28b-1b28-4000-ab08-1571d0a9be7e.jpg (100x100, 3K)

>tfw you wasted 5 years following a wife beating jew

Oh no! He turned out to be a shitty person who would have guessed?!?!?

>thanks captain obvious

Attached: 1312769148208.jpg (170x213, 7K)

wife beating is normal everywhere

Hitlerites are niggers, Hitler was a nigger, and there were black nationalists talking about how they wanted to emulate Hitler long before the alt-right jewed a few dozen burgerkin into thinking Hitlerism would ever accomplish anything for anyone but SPLC's fundraising team.

It's true, most women are smart enough to not make their meal ticket unemployable so it's just not talked about.

>traditionalist cuck viewing platform box

Attached: mattcuck.jpg (1200x848, 139K)

Actually what happened was

>Heimbach is married to Matt Parrot’s daughter
>Heimbach was having sex within Parrots wife (step mother of his own wife)
>Parrot and his daughter found out and recorded Heimbach having sex with her
>Heimbach found out and beat up Parrot
>Parrot ran away to a different trailor
>Heimbach followed him there and choked him out with the intention of locking him in a dungeon to keep it from getting out
>Parrot woke up and ran to the nearest Walmart and called the cops
>when the cops showed up to Heimbachs trailor he was strangling his wife in front of their kids
>Parrot has quit, Heimbach is jailed and TWP is now completely kill

G O O D O P T I C S

Oops

His wife is the cheater, not Heimbach.

This is why adultery should be criminalized.

lol BASED

haha you lefty cu-

thats a dude isnt it

Attached: niggawat.png (427x511, 326K)

no, you're gay and can't tell

>beating your wife like a nigger is ok and traditional

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 147K)

The more you tell people no, the more they want to rebel. Terrible shill, you should consider Reddit.

Attached: 7bad5950904769c086d5e531503f3aa99f54b74b671a1cd2f3ff7bf7b78ac147.png (897x1200, 792K)

He pushed her and grabbed her face. Literally just a lover quarrel. you thought the leader of the traditionalist workers party didn't rough his old lady up from time to time?

Trailerpark boys nationalism.

Attached: trailerparkboys.jpg (500x390, 158K)

k

Attached: 1502161993454.jpg (260x289, 98K)

nigga did these hillbilly white crackers really dye that little kid's hair?

No I'm just done with "the movement". It wasn't going anywhere and was okay with that.

Daily Stormer article on the incident. It explains everything in great detail:
dailystormer.name/traditionalist-worker-party-leader-matthew-heimbach-charged-with-domestic-violence-spokesman-quits/

Attached: 1519309676001.jpg (1280x904, 219K)

OPTICS KEK!!!! OPTICS KEK!!!!! Fat weirdos are the backbone of white nationalism, don't drive them away!

I wish you weren't right.

>It isn't muving anywhere
>Didn't pay attention for a few years
'Shilling intensifies.

no, no one is surprised that trailer trash beats their wife

What a degenerate, people knew about this faggot and followed him? I've literally never heard of him.

>fat weirdos are the back bone.
Not necessairly just go outside and try to meet white people a lot of them and it's just most do not tell what their views really are for personal reasons. The fat unhealthy fucks are just a meme and aren't the majority if we also include the quiet majority.

You went from concern trolling to dividing and conquering, just give it up shill.

Attached: 14991812_362315540771078_1221729198927712176_n.png (795x608, 303K)

Because it is.

>still posting pre-election trump pics
fuck when will this die

>>meanwhile he's choking his wife in front of their children because he thinks she's cheating on him.
>She probably is. The guy's a greasy soyboy. He has the acne of someone in high school.
She caught him cheating on her, numb nuts. Take your eyes of your dog's crotch and read an article.

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/03/13/twp-chief-matthew-heimbach-arrested-battery-after-affair-top-spokesmans-wife

Man, reading is hard

>Will you shit heel Nazi larpers finally admit that this fat sack of sweaty garbage is nothing but a nigger?
We hated him precisely because he was a fat slob larper retard, though. Good riddance.

>(((((White Nationalist)))))))

>Dark hair and dark eyes

nice larp

Bwahahahaha what the absolute fuck?

Matty McFatty is fucking his right hand man, Parrot (are you effing kiddig me? wife, gets busted then strangles his own wife? In a fucking trailer park?

This is your leader? Your visionary?

>aspire to save the white race
>can't even keep your bitch on check

>This is your leader? Your visionary?
No one here ever liked him.

>Still taking part in Sup Forums raids and getting reminded that /our guy/ is in the white house.
It will never get old.

Attached: 2016 elecetion.gif (352x265, 2M)

It grew in size, but it didn't become politically powerful. That's what really matters.

I just don't believe that White Nationalist movements are viable. I wish that weren't true, but looking at White Nationalism in America it's pretty clear that it is. Our people lack the will to live and until that changes no amount of "rallies" or "messages" will matter. It's a deep psychic wound that none of us know how to heal.

Read the stormer article, it has less slander and condescension and is also more coherent in general.

To think I actually kind of respected this guy and listened to his podcast.

You still have no idea at what DS is and Anglin's strategy.

>fat ugly retard nazi larper
Good riddence. I never liked his faggot mug anyways.

Leave the redpilling to the big boys like Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer. No need for this genetic dumpster fire at the helm of a movement

Is cuckold nationalism the final redpill?

Attached: my wife's boyfriend.png (660x677, 387K)

>He says he's going to found a new white nation ruled by christian orthodoxy, meanwhile he's choking his wife in front of their children because he thinks she's cheating on him.
I dont see the inconsistency. Choking a bitch for cheating on you is bible approved.

Last week after the Spencer rally (he quit too?) many on here were saying Heimsbach doesnt get enough credit.

At any rate, do you honestly believe that anyone who holds similar beliefs doesn't conduct themselves similarly?

Your people are shit yo.

>fat neckbeard LARPer
checks out

Q predicted this

People with shitty ideas are shitty people and lead shitty lives. Weird.

Holy shit. Hahahahahaha.

Attached: 1469458024552.gif (180x155, 939K)

He was cheating on her, with his stepfather's wife.

> read this totally biased Stormfaggot article where they try to justify nigger behavior as "traditional"

get fucked, faggot

Attached: 1515868655562.jpg (720x404, 52K)

heimbach is a weirdo fat faggot. TWP is gae

White sharia is the only thing that can save the west. Hail Heimbach

Is there anything less traditional or worker or party than that fat fucking pudding boy strangling his wife in a trailer park next to a walmart?

>56% white nationalist leader
The actual fucking state of him
No wonder Americans love guns so much they are black as well
Cucks

Holy fucking shit, I was this close to joining the TWP a few months ago. What a way for the organization to go.

RIP in pepperoni TWP

Daily Reminder that all the ((((Alt Right))))) E celebs are controlled OP and cancer

The only E Celeb that the world needs to care about is me, you, and post above and below

user

Nick Fuentes called it, lel. He predicted the TWP would collapse soon and like clockwork these clowns BTFO themselves.

They don't apologize for him, just explain it better than the SPLC article. I know it's nigger behavior.

>You still have no idea at what DS is and Anglin's strategy.
I used to read the DS so I do know what it is. I don't know what Anglin's strategy is though beyond memery. I used to care too.

this nigga lives in a fucking trailer are you kidding me?

give her the caloreesi

she's at least a 5/10

Women can't even cook food properly. It doesn't even need to be good. awalt

>many on here were saying Heimsbach doesnt get enough credit.
Never seen anything like this myself.

>At any rate, do you honestly believe that anyone who holds similar beliefs doesn't conduct themselves similarly?
Considering tens of millions of americans do, yes.

>Your people are shit yo.
What a weird thing to call people with political beliefs that coincide with scientific reality.

Both reach the same conclusion (Heimbach is a trailer nigger). The SPLC explains it rather objectively for the SPLC, while contrasting his inner nigger with his stormfaggot LARPing

what the fuck

anglin is a mutt manlet so that's hardly surprising, you niggers should have never let the italians or irish in

Scientific reality being that Fatt Heimbach is of superior genetics?

Cause if that's what they call superior....

>she's at least a 5/10
No, she's not. She's an abomination that has no business having children.

So this guy tried to kill his wife in front of his kids, and there’s people defending him. Fuck this shit.

I liked him and still like him.

this

Attached: mathhew Heimbach.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

>Scientific reality being that Fatt Heimbach is of superior genetics?
Nope. No idea why you keep bringing him up.
Whites as a whole have much higher intelligence than the violence-prone third world trash currently invading their countries, and if its not remedied will result in the destruction of those countries. That reality.

Because you're a trailer trashcan just like him, I assume?

wowo a fat doughboy is the face of white hate...why am I not surprise.

I'd kick this piece of shit ass...he's just like the rest of you fukken wife beater and kiddie fuckers

Fucking Christcucks HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA
BRAIS KEK

Attached: 673278323.jpg (515x728, 89K)

You're actually wrong. Most of the article is just copy paste from the splc with slander added.

I heart THICC white thots

Attached: crackas be saying.jpg (640x425, 42K)