Claims to be 'traditional', 'conservative'

>claims to be 'traditional', 'conservative'
>against marrying women under eighteen years old
that's how things were with europeans until the last century or so. why do you think the west is falling apart? we expose our women to propaganda centers before they are eligible for marriage instead of teaching them ourselves. hypocrites.

Attached: 1497304006872.png (450x504, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Were-child-marriages-common-among-nobility-in-European-Medieval-times
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You do realise most underage marriages were with BOTH partners being under 18. Even the nobility and aristocrats pretty much waited to consummate after the girls turned 18.

>Even the nobility and aristocrats pretty much waited to consummate after the girls turned 18.
Citation needed.

>anime image
>pedophile

hmm what a shocker

If you change marriageable age to 1 years old, pre-marital sex almost completely disappears.

>anti-anime on an anime website
>no argument
not shocking at all, I expect this combination.

Attached: 1508958109752.jpg (777x777, 233K)

im not against it.

im against having sex with them

quora.com/Were-child-marriages-common-among-nobility-in-European-Medieval-times
Yes yes, a quora thread isn't exactly citation material but the links and shit are in there. Gist of it is that those marriages were political and they knew underage labour was risky and not good.

Only feminist scum oppose girls being married good and young.
>You do realise most underage marriages were with BOTH partners being under 18
No, because that's bullshit. My great-grandfather married a woman half his age when he was 30, they had a dozen kids.
>Even the nobility and aristocrats pretty much waited to consummate after the girls turned 18.
Stop projecting your modern feminist bullshit on the past and blatantly lying.
He can't becaus eit's lies.

>the links and shit are in there
Then why not post them?

Ha, fuck, thought I had a flag on. Just use this server because the Kingdom's never banned on Sup Forums, probably because they block Sup Forums

the one thing middle easterners have right.

you know what muslims have that whites don't? traditional, loyal women.

AoC laws are definitely Jewish. Not saying it should be acceptable for men to date teens in our society. We're too fucked up for that right now. But it's clear that it's something directed at whites to lower birthrates while if it's Muslims or something they don't give a shit.

This. These white weeb faggots are massively black pilling when it comes to the future of the white race. None of these motherfuckers will ever reproduce anyway, yet they all obsess on lowering age of consent. I'm about to go the common filth route and start being happy the white race is dying out. I'm to the point where I would rather have a war on faggots and degenerates than a race war.

>Only feminist scum oppose girls being married good and young.
Of course you'd say that seeing as your ideal man was a paedophile
>No, because that's bullshit. My great-grandfather married a woman half his age when he was 30, they had a dozen kids.
That still doesn't count as "most"
>Stop projecting your modern feminist bullshit on the past and blatantly lying.
It's literally common sense since the age of antiquity. Are you saying they were modern feminists too?

I'm lazy desu. Also those links are just examples of noble marriages showing they were political and didn't consummate till much later. It wasn't that common

Where is your argument?

Yeah your grandpa was a fucking pedophile

Attached: aesthetic-alternative-beautiful-galaxy-Favim.com-4076762.jpg (500x307, 7K)

How does AoC cause a lower white birthrate? Genuinely curious. A single teen with an unwanted baby isn't exactly going to be able to go far in life, let alone help the white race.

>Checks brazil age of consent
>14 years old
I guess living in a shithole isn't so bad after all

Attached: file.png (807x605, 973K)

How ironic that people like come to Sup Forums to talk about things like the white race being destroyed and their culture being subverted, While in the end you anime haters are doing the same thing. People who come here and complain about anime are literally the niggers and mudslimes of Sup Forums.

Attached: 1457428851303.jpg (680x697, 87K)

>marrying a 15 year old pubescent young woman who is capable of having kids makes you a pedo
Why do so many retards swallow this bluepill?

courtship not teen pregnancy

as I said, we're not anywhere near close where we can return to traditional mating practices without enabling sick pedophiles, so it's not something I feel strongly about

You guys are just as degenerate if not more than the left is.

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 8K)

>The links are there
Nobody posted links and indeed many of them specifically mentioned examples of women having children in their teens.

Even then it doesn't go against OP's point. They were married at those ages, and even moved in with the individuals they were betrothed or married to even if they didn't consummate the marriage until she was 12, 14, 16, or 18. OP does prevent a valid point that arranged marriages and even child marriages likely are a good solution even if the marriage isn't consummated until both parties come of age. After all higher numbers of sexual partners greatly increase divorce rates and arranged marriages tend to be more stable.

The fact of the matter is that humans are flexible, a girl can put up with a husband who is controlling or a man can put up with a wife who is an idiot, but when you have the ability to compare even a good choice can look bad with more comparison. Put simply when you date a girl she is comparing you consciously or otherwise to every man she has dated. When you fuck a girl she is comparing you to every man she has fucked.

How exactly is this a "blue pill"?

Oh right, yeah too many paedos would take advantage. Do keep in mind that in the west, even child marriages would be problematic for reasons other than morality. There's no emphasis on generational family units like in Asia, so the grandparents and/or parents wouldn't be able to help the couples.

>Believing that it is only okay to have sex with women once they cross a specifically arbitrary age
The human brain doesn't stop developing until the mid 20s, if fucking a 15 year old is illegal because they cannot consent so should fucking an 18 year old.

Because the whole 18+ thing was made so that women could more easily participate in education and in the workforce, instead of being married off. ((They)) want to keep you from marrying and having lots of children and therefore program you to be against this. That's why it's a bluepill.

Attached: 1456590030320.jpg (1453x1000, 413K)

who cares go MGTOW

What?

They're loyal because of the fear of punishment (whether real or perceived) and ostracization. If your culture encourages degeneracy you're all fucked.

Once again, those marriages were mainly for nobility, so that doesn't apply to 99% of us. Commoners used to either marry each other in their teens or wait till they were adults. OP doesn't specify child marriages in his post so I took it to mean adult men and uderage girls.

Child marriages still aren't good due to decline of generational family units where grandparents and/or parents would help. If you say there's nothing wrong with a man marrying a 12 year just because she has no sexual partners to compare him to when they eventually consummate, then there's something wrong with you.

Anime has nothing to do with white culture you fucking lunatic. It's mongoloid faggotry that you unfortunate specimens got immersed in because you are the low hanging fruit and the dirt of the race who have been effected the most by all the soy in the food, the endocrine disrupting chemicals in the soaps and deodorants, etc. What would your ancestors think about this chinese communistic cartoon shit?

Degenerate etymology
>late 15c., from Latin degeneratus, past participle of degenerare "to be inferior to one's ancestors, to become unlike one's race or kind, fall from ancestral quality," used of physical as well as moral qualities, from phrase de genere, from de + genus (genitive generis) "birth, descent" (from PIE root *gene- "give birth, beget").

Attached: 1520958093260.png (163x191, 40K)

>It's literally common sense since the age of antiquity
Yes, it has always been common sense to marry girls young.
>A single teen with an unwanted baby
That's what the AoC causes by encouraging girls to be sluts by not letting them e married.
Huh, maybe it's only other boards that are blocked. I don't seem to be getting the blocked page here evn though I thought I used to. They definitely block Sup Forums.

>Once again, those marriages were mainly for nobility, so that doesn't apply to 99% of us.
I don't see how that is relevant. The point is instilling social stability. By ensuring individuals are paired off at young ages they will have frame of reference to compare their partners to and less reason to seek divorce or commit adultery.

>If you say there's nothing wrong with a man marrying a 12 year just because she has no sexual partners to compare him to when they eventually consummate
I'm not saying there is nothing wrong with that, I am saying that is outright good. However I fully believe that both partners should remain virgins and as chaste as possible until marriage. A 25 year old man shouldn't marry a 12 year old since then it would necessitate the man remaining a chaste virgin into his mid to late 20s which is just an unpleasant thing to think about.

Essentially my idea is
>Parents of two kids agree to arranged marriage when kids are young (say 6-8)
>Children are regularly introduced to each other and as they grow older and pushed into spending more and more time together
>At age 14-16 the two are married the bride moves in with the groom's family and the pair can consummate their marriage when they are ready

>due to decline of generational family units where grandparents and/or parents would help
This is a fair point, but unless you offer a solution it is a moot point. The best solution very well may be a mix of libertarianism and authoritarianism. Completely get rid of state pensions such as social security and forcibly remove women from the work force. Elderly individuals have far more need to move back in with their children and thus raise their grandchildren.

Maybe if you don't like anime an anime website sin't the place for you. Just an idea.

Attached: Miriapeecrop.jpg (947x938, 149K)

Yeah no shit anime has nothing do to with white culture you retarded projecting varg larping retard. I just said you're the same as a mudslime coming to sweden and demanding sharia law. Did you lose the gene for reading comprehension when you your family became 56%?

Attached: 1509658586154.jpg (601x625, 73K)

Attached: 1520363843397.png (640x640, 663K)

Your concept is about right but it should be that when a man has a daughter he arranges with a man he knows who has a son around 10yo for them to marry and the she will grow up around him and when he is able to provide for her they will be married.

>A 25 year old man shouldn't marry a 12 year old since then it would necessitate the man remaining a chaste virgin into his mid to late 20s which is just an unpleasant thing to think about
Not if he has a wife arranged. He can do kissing wityh her even before he is able to take her.

>Be 25 years old
>When I was 17 my parents arranged for me to marry a 4 year old
>Its okay that we can't consummate the marriage, I can still make out with my 4 year old wife

it's simple, he takes the bussy pill to 25

If he was 17 and she was 4 when the arrangements were made and he's 25 now then she'd be 12, perfectly marriageable. And he should by then be in a position to take care of her. In this situation they should already be man and wife and doing sex.

>Yes, it has always been common sense to marry girls young.
No it wasn't.
>That's what the AoC causes by encouraging girls to be sluts by not letting them e married.
Okay, I see what you mean there but it should only be allowed (don't recommend it) between children.

Right, so you're talking about child marriages specifically, sorry for not realising that sooner.
>Essentially my idea is...
This is literally what happened/is happening in India to an extent. There is a reason why the government is cracking down on it and it's because so much abuse goes on towards the children. Europeans probably wouldn't abuse as much but it would be a problem to sort out. Overall though, it's actually a good idea you gave. Keeps society more stable and instils responsibility from a young age. The kids should be introduced at around 11/12 imo.

>This is a fair point, but unless you offer a solution it is a moot point. The best solution very well may be a mix of libertarianism and authoritarianism. Completely get rid of state pensions such as social security and forcibly remove women from the work force. Elderly individuals have far more need to move back in with their children and thus raise their grandchildren.
Women are still important in healthcare and teaching though, so removing them from the workforce completely would be bad.

>it should only be allowed (don't recommend it) between children
How is a boy going to provide for a wife?
>The kids should be introduced at around 11/12 imo.
Too late, a girl should grow up her whole life around the man who will be her husband.
>Women are still important in healthcare and teaching though
No, they aren't at all. They are terrible in both those roles. Female teachers are extremely biased and generally shit at teaching(because cunts are stupid).

>Women are still important in healthcare and teaching though, so removing them from the workforce completely would be bad.
There is no reason a man can't be a teacher or a nurse. Indeed research has shown that male students perform better under male teachers than female teachers. If you are worried about a sudden deficit in those fields a gradual phasing out would be the better solution with wages rising to increase male entry into those fields.

Above 14 is ok for me and the church.

>How is a boy going to provide for a wife?
His family will. Any such system mandates strong extended families. A household might be
>Father works
>Grandfather works
>Mother and grandmother raise children and take care of the house
>When a man is able to financially support himself and his wife they can move out while keeping close ties with their family in the event of financial hardships
The fact that children are expected to move out the moment they get a job or graduate is disgusting and shows a complete lack of regard for a child's future on the part of a parent.

>Too late, a girl should grow up her whole life around the man who will be her husband.
This combined with the fact that you think a 25 year old fucking a 12 year old is fine makes me think you are just a pedo.

>How is a boy going to provide for a wife?
He wouldn't, the boy's family would provide for her. Even the girl's family would help ideally. This is until they are adults and have stable income.
>Too late, a girl should grow up her whole life around the man who will be her husband.
So she should get married as soon as she's born? Bloody hell
>No, they aren't at all. They are terrible in both those roles. Female teachers are extremely biased and generally shit at teaching(because cunts are stupid).
You are basing these assumptions with a bias too. Women are more empathetic and therefore more likely to help and work in a careworker role (granted there are dodgy ones). Female teachers are only biased due to modern feminism and not all of them are biased. They are good primary school teachers as they are good mother figures for young children.

It's amazing how many supposedly redpilled people still fall for that shit. It really makes me happy that they will be outbred.

Attached: 1509697114800.png (939x960, 352K)

Yes, the eldest son who is set to inherit the estate should stay with it but extra sons have to make their own ways. There is no room for them
>This combined with the fact that you think a 25 year old fucking a 12 year old is fine makes me think you are just a pedo.
And?

I meant in terms of care/social workers and primary school teachers. Even daycare workers. Not with middle school and high school.

No, this is EXACTLY the right place for me. Sup Forums was started as an anime website, the whole world knows that, but this is not an anime specific board, as you very well know. So your one standard desperate response about this being an anime website is nothing but wank, and smoke and mirrors. So if you want a safe space, maybe it is YOU who should fuck off to another board. I don't go to anime board and attack anime people. Otherwise, I will continue to mock you sissies, within the rules of the board, for the foreseeable future.

No, my genes are fine, which is why I find mongoloid shit repellent, as my mongoloid scalping jap nuking ancestors did

>Yes, the eldest son who is set to inherit the estate should stay with it but extra sons have to make their own ways. There is no room for them
The eldest son inheriting everything was almost never the norm in any society. In the case of noble titles the eldest sons generally inherited the highest title, but that doesn't mean the other sons were left to starve, or that among non-nobles the eldest got everything from an estate.

If you like this disgusting barbaric shit then go to Saudi Arabia, don't bring this garbage here.

>don't bring
? You can marry someone under the (((age of consent))), sweetie.

>So she should get married as soon as she's born?
It should be arranged as soon as she's born. There's a difference between betrothal and marriage.
>as they are good mother figures for young children
An educator should be an educator not a mother figure. That's what children have mothers for.
>I don't go to anime board and attack anime people
But that's exactly what you have done.

Attached: page2.jpg (800x1167, 160K)

forgot pic

Attached: scalp-RedskinsandScalps.jpg (283x408, 107K)

kys pedo

>thinks adult and child marriage is ok.
>flag.
Why am I not fucking surprised? And its not Feminist shit, idiot, people cannot feel sexuality until they start puberty and even then, you should wait until they finish puberty. Age isn't just a number ya know.

Pubescent humans are not children.

>people cannot feel sexuality until they start puberty
What a bold faced lie. Little girls very well do enjoy sex. They like having their kitties tickled and licked and they like sucking dick.

You have to go back, Mohammed

This is fucking retarded. We are not poo in loos or sand niggers. Whites like freedom because that is what self-respecting, superior people do.

>It should be arranged as soon as she's born. There's a difference between betrothal and marriage.
Ah right, that is still messed up. Being betrothed to another baby is better
>An educator should be an educator not a mother figure. That's what children have mothers for.
Well unfortunately not all mothers are good mother figures, so at least at school there is a chance of respite. Why is it that lots of children call their teachers "mum"?

Yeah no it's not. You are a cancer that came here probably because of the election or because you're a shill. Anime is acceptable on every board, so if it triggers you that much, maybe a site like reddit is more up your alley.

>No, my genes are fine, which is why I find mongoloid shit repellent, as my mongoloid scalping jap nuking ancestors did
Nice larp but you might wanna dial down that edge. Did getting called 56% really hurt you that much? Your ancestors were the ones picking cotton and making tacos though most likely.

in less advanced countries where there isn't much education.

Mohammed (pbuh) must be so proud.

You can do that right here in the US, my friend. I married proposed and became engaged when my wife was 14, and the AoC in our state is 16.

Now post your ancestry.com results.

>implying

Attached: 1520744006674.jpg (484x437, 31K)

Can I ask why you did that?

>Why is it that lots of children call their teachers "mum"?
Because schools are used like babysitting services by neglectful parents.
Good on you, man. Did she drop out of school or did you let her keep going to school for some retarded reason?

Because I love her and wanted to start a family.
She was home schooled and had finished required K-12 curriculum by the time we married. She still studies as to be a good teacher to our own children which she now home schools.

There is no argument to be had. You can already marry 16 year olds, 15 year olds in some states. Too bad if that's not young enough for you. The deconstruction of our taboos and societal norms, especially with regard to sexual taboos, is the number one demoralization tactic of the jews. We need to hang on to the few taboos we have left. At any rate, this was a bait thread any way, and I got sucked in by nefarious weebs.

>Its not an anime board.
The anime boards only exist so the other boards arnt flooded with Asuka vs Rei threads and shit like that. Anime is welcome on all boards.

Attached: 1519215868001.gif (355x201, 2.99M)

This. Abolish AoC, the only consent required for a girl is her father's. He decides when to marry her off and to who.

>What a bold faced lie. Little girls very well do enjoy sex.
then fucking prove it you disgusting piece of shit, don't use your emotions or your heart as facts, use actual scientific evidence you moron.
>They like having their kitties tickled and licked and they like sucking dick.
Maybe in your disgusting, fucked up world, but not in reality. Quit being a deluded fuckwit. Please consider doing pic related.

Attached: 12965280_1706702449583794_658587341_n.jpg (480x480, 26K)

My gf is 15. You have to get them young before they become degenerate.

You can marry a 12 year old in the US. What OP speaks of isn't a legal issue, but a cultural one.

>Not knowing the definition of "pedophile"
Amerimutts, my friendos.

>Because schools are used like babysitting services by neglectful parents.
Which proves my point about why female primary school teachers are a good thing

Yeah I got that bit, I meant like why didn't you guys wait a bit longer till your twenties? Were your family pretty close knit and supportive? Was your financial situation good?

young marriage is a meme.
during the middle age the common age for marriage was 24 for female and 26 for male.

>t.burger from a country with no History

Newfags replying to shill threads are the cancer of this board. If you reply to an anime pic in OP without saging please huff helium.

Attached: 1520770472460.png (625x626, 35K)

>You do realise most underage marriages were with BOTH partners being under 18.
It varied heavily depending on region, social class and beliefs/religion. Few fathers of all backgrounds weren't willing to wed their daughter off to a man who hasn't established himself, unless it was a shotgun wedding.

How fucking old were you? If you were 18 or older, then how fucking sickening and pathetic you are for not getting a girl around your fucking age. Hang the pedos.

>Interested in source
>Sees Filename
Nevermind.

Attached: 1383380815958.png (874x892, 260K)

Finally, someone else who knows this. Jesus christ

Why do they bump it every time, God? Are newfags so stupid they don't understand how to sage and thread hide?

Attached: 1520991386144.jpg (514x479, 120K)

>I meant like why didn't you guys wait a bit longer till your twenties?
I was already in my early twenties.
>Were your family pretty close knit and supportive?
Of course, that is what family is for.
>Was your financial situation good?
Marriage doesn't really require finances, the children do, but yes.
>If you were 18 or older, then how fucking sickening and pathetic
t. incel

>She was home schooled
Ah, fuck yeah.
>he deconstruction of our taboos and societal norms, especially with regard to sexual taboos, is the number one demoralization tactic of the jews
Who do you think made it a taboo to marry girls young? It sure wasn't upstanding traditionalists like you seem to think it was.
>then fucking prove it you disgusting piece of shit
I could but those videos are illegal. Funny that.
>Maybe in your disgusting, fucked up world, but not in reality
Again, I could show you some videos but they're illegal. Sure is weird how proof against these claims is a crime.
Newfags calling anything they don't like shills is the real cancer.

Attached: byuu byuu bitch.jpg (1200x1691, 399K)

The only thing you were sucked in was a 56% genetic linage. Are you going to post those ancestry.com results or not you pretentious anime hating faggot.

Attached: 1444279454969.jpg (638x540, 31K)

I could say that it's good to be in good company, but too bad, you're anglo.
Die scum

This. Wish you the best Swedebro

>t. memeflag
Opinion discarded until you post with your real flag.

Attached: 1520629157620.gif (625x626, 552K)

>why didn't you guys wait
I don't understand this point of view. Wait for what?

Sorry there's too many negatives in this sentence for my insomniac mind to handle right now. Are you trying to say most fathers married their daughters to non-established men? Or the opposite?

Autistic newfags that call everyone a shill are 100x worse than memeflags

Fuck off faggot

It's just a little biit of peeing.
>using the word "memeflag"
What a way to say you're a newfag. Prohint: only newfags care about flags because they don't mean anything.
For her to reach an arbitrary age that he finds acceptable of course.

>I was already in my early twenties.
That's all I need to know.