TSF in Nippon?

Yappari!

youtube.com/watch?v=EkBGDJlF0_I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6acAkDvZU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Desu wa as fuck.

I really liked it when TSFs seiyuu was shown performing TSFs character song from the first season in Hamst-R Ep 2

>DESU WA
>DESU WA
>DES
>DESU WA

> We should become intimate. Clap your hands.

I do like Tachibana Sylphinford for being an unironic superweeaboo, living life like it's an anime. She even has her very own special effects cardboard prepared and believes in all the anime tropes.

I guess it's too early for a new character song.

I like Tachibana Sylphinford because she is a otaku like me, except she has friends. Oh god I wish I had friends too ;_;

Tachibana Sylphinford also likes videogames and she is kawaii. And there are lesbians in the show and that's good because I like lesbians and I will never have a girlfriend. Why am I such a loser?!

Tachibana Sylphinford is like my dreamgirl she has a :3 face I love that. She is also nice why aren't real girls nice!? I got dumped a lot of times but I love Sylphinford and she wouldn't dump me because she's so nice and cool.

We would play videogames all day and watch Jumpu and other cool animes on TV, and I would have sex with her because sex is so good. I wish I could have sex with a girl.

Yappari buns

kill yourself

iti biti boat, iti biti syfulfin

Why tho

This better be on the Toradora stream playlist again

I really hope this is pasta

SHUUUUPAN

I miss Kanau.

December when?

Posting superior version.
youtube.com/watch?v=s6acAkDvZU0

Unironically good character

How new are you?

he be thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat new

Sup Forums cytube?

25 days of autism

yappari japan ga suki desu wa

Dead thread for a dead shitty series

TSF is a poor man's Satanichia, fuck off.

look, onii-chan, they mad
let's dance on their graves

TSF came out before Satania

>TSF is a poor man's Satanichia, fuck off.
TSF is skilled in every field athletic and rich as fuck

yay, thanks for the gif! saved!