What side characters do you want to see get a fair amount of screen time?

Becky
Yoshida

>Yoshida
My man. I also want more ackward hijinks with the main cast Pancake boy included

Hifumi obviously

Lavenza
Satanael
Real Igor
The killer Akechi

Haru

Hifumi
Kawakami
Improved Haru interactions

Hifumi
The twins

Hifumi
Kawakami
Iwai

mishima

also I hope they give him just as much shit

Akechi
The twins
And best girl of course

Do you think they'll use Akira or make up a new name?

The whole thing should just be about Goro, the third best character in all of MegaTen. I also hope it's not as ugly as the P4 anime, I could never watch it because something about the artstyle looked just horrible.

The only hope I have for side characters in this particular series is that them helping the protagonist is actually important to the story unlike in P4 where the writers could easily tell everyone to go fuck themselves.

Still, they could fuck it up very easily.

Kawakami
Takemi
Ohya

Makoto.

The only hope I have for the anime is that Haru will get a figure for the anime.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I would probably buy that figure if it's good quality

I'm just hoping for a figma by this point.

Hopefully they give Yusuke a shit ton of scenes. Sugita is too good.

>The whole thing should just be about Goro, the third best character in all of MegaTen

Hifumi
Makoto
Tae
Iwai
Yoshida

They better animate how Futaba calls him npc

>I also hope it's not as ugly as the P4 anime, I could never watch it because something about the artstyle looked just horrible.
You might just be autistic
>The only hope I have for side characters in this particular series is that them helping the protagonist is actually important to the story unlike in P4 where the writers could easily tell everyone to go fuck themselves.
The side cast in P5 was anymore important than previous installments, you can tell them to fuck off all the same and the story would play out like always

You'll be a lot happier once you accept Goro into your life.

I think I had a stroke.

Basically, in P5, social link side characters were important to helping the team in-story whereas in P4 they were just random people the protag met.

So P5 has more incentive to give side characters more screen time when P4A took most of the social links and completely gutted them, but just because they have incentive doesn't mean they'll do it.

>You might just be autistic
How? I just don't think it's a nice artstyle. It feels like a really cheap knockoff of Soejima's art.

I don't care since the cast and story in P5 weren't particularly good and no Persona anime has been good grant P4A was fun it had really poor production quality.

I know my countryside bumpkin waifu won't get much screentime since her VA died ;_;

you think there will be some cameo appearances of previous persona characters?

They could just reuse her lines from the game.

Rise will be on a tv screen or poster for sure