Boruto the shinobi

What do he have?

>vlc
>What do he have?

Fuck off Narutard

bump

Something is definitely wrong with his face.

Uncle Madara when?

what do you have?

So will Sarada fail against Buntan?

I would say yes.

Sad...

>Uncle Madara

Good joke

Will uncle suigetsu meet Mei Terumi at last?

Is Sumire still filler?

>sad
Itachi was a cunt who killed the women and children of his clan for no reason. Why is it sad that he died?

Have we ever had such a shit shipping option that we don't even know if the character is even canon?

meanwhile, pic related will be coming soon.

He was forced

>forced
no, he wasn't. He decided to do it. There were tons of ways to avoid killing people, and even if he believes there wasn't, there was no reason to kill the innocent.

Started off good but got too gay with that bath and beach pics.

>Not even mentioning shipping

The state of Saladfags.

holy shit is that real?

Where did you contacted him? There is something kind that I would like to tell him.

i mean who the hell messaging "many of fandom hopes she isn't canon"
i mean why would you ask that way?

I think you know what time it is

Thought it was Obito who killed the women and kids because Itachi couldn't do it?

you know he's just one of the writers, among dozens, right? Btw, he's the one who wrote the "you make a great couple" Borusara moment

>tumblr
get out

Make way for best girl and her sharingan!!!!
The copy ninja returns to the naruto universe!

Fuck off narutards

Sarada acts like such a wife with Boruto

lern to english

Can we have at least one thread without shipping faggotry? This is worse than tumblr, you guys have no shame

Is this trying to say, Be grateful for conventional shonen storyboarding, otherwise we'd be trapped in a gay incest nightmare?

Yes

is re:

Yesterday there was some fagg from narutoforums getting triggered because Gai was a jobber and because someone was posting pictures of a hinata pig. It was funny but got the thread deleted.

Why is he pointing at his dick though?

Saladfags started once again.

>Kids are cute
>Puppy love is cute
>How dare people like cute things

Nigga this ain't Naruto. This isn't going to be an edgefest where everyone broods about massacres and child abuse. It's a coming of age story. Shit, I don't even think we've seen a sharp weapon actually hit anything.

The show isn't about shipping either you fucking retard, stop trying to jusficiafte your tumblr-tier faggorty.

>Not even mentioning shipping
Yeah, you must fight for your right to exist first, then we can talk about it.

Coolest guy would never do it.

That BoruSara fanbase can't get more embarassing or?

Part of it is. 1/3 cool battles, 1/3 comedy, 1/3 romance. That's the appeal.

It gets worse

Shippers are shit. Fuck off already. Personally don't have a problem with posting ships as long as they're not obnoxious. It's mostly reactionary replies to those ship posts that cause a full meltdown.
If you don't like the ships then just ignore them. I however am done with both sides and wish for them to fuck off. Thank you.

It's definitely not 1/3 romance. Come on, even if it's not a total edge-fest, it's still a shonen.

>1/3 cool battles, 1/3 comedy, 1/3 romance.
that's not even true you retard you're saying that 200 minutes of the show were dedicated to romance you idiot. Romance isn't even serious in Boruto and it was only played up as a joke or for the creeps. In the end, it doesn't even represent 5 minutes of the show you delusional fuck.
Go back on tumblr

Arent you the same coin? Fuck off and gass yourself shipper cunt.

Since it was a Saladfag who started the shipping wars here, let me show you pic related, in which a BoruSara fag shooted themselve into their hearts.

Such an irony.

>man of us are hoping she's not canon

Can that butthurt guy stop speaking for us all? Now without even considering the whole shipping crap and liking both Sarada and Sumire, such idiots just makes my blood cook.

It is though, the moment new character was made by pairing and reproducing (or in case of Lee, budding, like expected of one united with springtime).

We need more Denki x Iwabe.

I am not gay

So we all agree Inojin is best boy, right?

>Inojin
That's not how you spell Chocho.

MPC-HC died, user. Let go.

Itachi didn't kill the children or the innocent ones. obito did. This was confirmed in his novel.

When Sumirefags become ESLniggers who sperg out at every mention of the opposing ship, then we’ll be the “same coin”

Nothing wrong with liking Sumire or Sarada or both or neither, it’s just that the faggot who keeps fucking up the thread happens to be a Saladfag

Fandoms moved on to exclusively Fujoshit stuff this generation (back during the Naruto's run, Hetero ships were the most popular). Like, it's ridiculous.

>many of us are hoping she's not an official character

I like Boruto and Sarada together more than Boruto and Sumire but that's insappropriate to add on to a message you are sending to a member of the staff. I can never understand why Naruto fans try to get rid of characters they don't like and harass opposing fanbases for years.

I don't dislike any character in this series and even if I did I would just ignore them instead of doing the strange things some fans do.

Well, you have it here, folks. Many of us are hoping Sumire's not an official character. Expect her to be phased out as the series ongoes.

Based Salad!

Unfortunately, there’s tumblrfags, crossboarders, and newfags in ITTs that aren’t as rational as you are. Ignoring them, as you mentioned, definitely seems like the best course of action. Reporting as well, since they keep making the threads off-topic and getting them nuked by the mods.

What are you even on about at this point?

Like the Gai fag from Narutoforums that visited us yesterday? He got the thread nuked.

To post the same autistic Sumire fanart over and over again?

I wasn’t even following that argument so I don’t even know who was who, all I know is all discussion should be on topic to Boruto. Narutards need to make their own thread or go back to Sup Forums. The same shit happened when the thread got nuked because of the Hinata vs Sakura shit.

No, for you to cry more

Are there people who honestly don't believe the original intention when creating Boruto and Sarada wasn't for them to hook up, given all the shit that happened between Naruto and Sasuke?

>still doesn't have any new fanart
How can she be this unpopular, though?

>muh popularity
As expected of pinkshit’s daughter

Can we NOT waste another thread arguing about Sumire AGAIN?

BoruMitsu as well

Yeah, it’s always these same fucking imbeciles invading the thread. Just report them and tell them to fuck off to their own thread.

>pinkshit
Here we again...

Why does it say water on their cups?

>Boruto the shinobi
Not for long.

What does Sakura have to do with this?

Don't want to be giving the wrong impression that they are underage drinkers of sake. That's how you get things like the Potion Punch and Loopy Fist instead of Drunken Fist.

He was ordered to kill them and accepted to do it, regardless of who else had participation. Also, stop talking shit of Coolest guy.

>Hinata was actually more popular then Pinkshit, it was Cuckurafags who got triggred everytime this was brought up
Nice try newfag but at this point it seems like nobody really gives a fuck about your waifu so I kinda get why you are always try to shove her in to any kind of discussions that might comes up. I mean if we don't talk about her then who will?

*trying

Its bait, one of them shippers that got the last thread nuked.

>this broken ESLnigger English
>someone was posting pictures of a hinata pig.
That was you, and the thread got deleted because you couldn't help but reply to each and every post where random anons called you a faggot. The mods should have banned both you and that "don't forget" hinatafag. You guys and pinkshitfag are the most obnoxious posters on the Bort threads right now.

Just report and ignore. It’s the same fag from narutoforums. It’s identity got leaked, I think it’s called doc mindstorm.

Not possible. People loving Sumire and Saladfags starting shitposting and insulting because of that became a meme.

I want him and Burrito to become boyfriends already.

When will Sauce return to the village again?

Ah, here you are. So, is narutoforums just not that exciting to you? Little Gai fag?

I respect anyones opinion and even if I prefer BoruSumi more, I still like their relationship as team partners.

But as soon as a fanbase starting doing things like that, I am done with them.

Duh he's going to train Boruto and eventually lose him to Kara.

You got the wrong guy (no pun intended), but you guys always repeat the same pattern and it's retarded. If you actually care about the quality of the discussion here just ignore the posts you don't like instead of replying to every single one of them.

Did Naruto discussion get worse since Boruto came along?

It was fine at first, then the show got boring and some mild shitposting started, then the show got kind of interesting around the Sumire arc and that was the sweet spot. After that the gaiden adaptation started and the waifuwars intensified and everything went to shit and the threads have never recovered.

>Broken English, ESL nigger.

Nah, you are that narutoforum cunt from yesterday that kept sucking dick and got the thread nuked. I remember this because you kept repeating things about not knowing english and such. How fucking stupid can you be? And you are here trying to bait again like a dick craving fagot. You deserve to be banned and gassed.

>An arc adapted from Kishimoto decimates entire Boruto discussion beyond repair.
It shows that man still has that kind of power over his fandom, like with the original series.

Dude, seriously who else but you spells the word as "fagg" in the entire board? Of course I know who you are. I did reply to you maybe once but it wasn't even about any specific character but because you were shitposting like a motherfucker. This will be my last reply to you anyway, so don't even try to start anything.

It is you. You wouldnt shut your ass about “fagg” on the last thread and that was the basis of the entire spam fest that you brought. I suspected it was you and you took the bait. This is how predictable and stupid you are dumbass. The way you elaborated on how you knew the other NF’s user identity was the dumbest story ever. But we know who you are already. Suck dick