Daily reminder that there are thousands of stay at home daughters out there just waiting for someone to marry them

Daily reminder that there are thousands of stay at home daughters out there just waiting for someone to marry them

m.youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

Also /tradgirl/ general

Attached: AE40CB16-0F39-438B-9A33-56FD853D7F76.jpg (1835x1279, 565K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1409875&pind=6
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4156268/Duggar-tutor-engaged-man-convicted-raping-woman.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
si.com/tech-media/2018/01/04/nfl-tv-ratings-decline-ten-percent-colin-kaepernick-thursday-night-football
christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1923080
youtube.com/watch?v=eeTMDMUT7vo
christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1935018&pind=7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They all want that BBC

>Seeking a man who is God-fearing, Christ-centered, agrees in the main with a doctrinal statement like the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith, uses the KJV, is against much (or most) of so-called "contemporary Christian music", doesn't follow modern "sports", and other worldly things.

>Prefer courtship, not "dating".

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1409875&pind=6

Attached: 1520993041140.jpg (329x480, 44K)

If it sounds too good to be true, it most likely is.

You say that, but poor not chad white college student men are invisible to white women. My Thai wife reached out to me when I had nothing and supported me to where I am today.

The problem isn't men, it's western women not wanting to build their man.

>zero-ambition zero-skill women waiting for a provider to leech off while they do nothing all day except spend your money on MLM scams
Wow, what an opportunity

I'm a stay at home son. Do I get anything?

This. These women have as much value as feminist roasties.

>blindly follows an invisible "God"

Nah, no thanks, bro

What are you talking about there is a uge surplus of these girls and they will take almost anyone to avoid becoming an old maid

>New Duggar sex scandal: Family's live-in tutor, 31, engaged to man, 46, who got 'three-year sentence for anally penetrating strip-club worker without her consent'
>The Duggar family's live-in tutor Tabitha Paine, 31, is engaged to 46-year-old Timothy Robertson
>In 2000, Robertson was convicted of criminal sexual conduct in the third degree for anally penetrating his roommate without her consent
>He received a three-year- prison sentence which was suspended by the judge in the case, but had to register as a sex offender
>Robertson was taken off the sex offender registry in 2008 and pardoned of his crime, for which he credits God and prayer
>He claims that he and the woman, who worked in a strip club, were having consensual sex during a time he was into 'drinking, drugs and partying'
>The Duggars still threw an engagement party for the new couple, despite their past sex scandal with son Josh

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4156268/Duggar-tutor-engaged-man-convicted-raping-woman.html

>Prefer courtship, not "dating".
fuck is the difference

Attached: wat'.jpg (800x800, 92K)

Like I can afford to subsidize a stay at home roastie.

It is about finding your husband

Attached: 30-19-kids-804.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

Girls are obsolete

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

They dont cost much and some of them have at home businesses

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

no premarital hand holding
chaperoning

>doesn't follow modern "sports"
That just eliminated 99.9% of men.

>ftw will never have a husband because of my mental deficiency

si.com/tech-media/2018/01/04/nfl-tv-ratings-decline-ten-percent-colin-kaepernick-thursday-night-football

Nobody on this board, God willing.

>my mental deficiency
I am sure there are men out there that will marry a Canadian

I like motorsports and full contact martial arts.
Why does she hate me bros?

Attached: c6d.jpg (600x582, 37K)

>Thai women are different
You're living in a fantasy world. Women are the same no matter where they come from user. Even Muslim women change once they move to America and get a taste of women's liberation. If she supported you when you were sick then you still had something she needed and it was to her advantage to take care of you. Her being from Thailand had no bearing on the traditional values you think she has; if anything being from Thailand makes her more likely to be a whore.

this /thread

Fucking heretic, any qt3.14 Catholics on there that are of English descent?

>racemixing
race traitors should never be tolerated here
S to spit

>mental deficiency
do you get disability checks every month? If so I would consider marrying you.

>he keeps making the exact same thread

Attached: 1480961646442s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Stop shilling those retarded NEETs here every day.

fuck watching sports you fat fuck!!

Tradgirls only existe before tasting the big brazilian cock.

>31
>marriage material
m8...

>tfw more than half the threads on this board are copies

Attached: DGEt6kaXgAEhR01.jpg (412x351, 24K)

why dont you go on Sup Forums.au and bitch about it faggot

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1923080
Hmmm...

Attached: u_id_1923080__480x480__width_height__20180227202319__( )usr@1923080@2018-02-27( )86fc70044c25cf6db3a (200x200, 11K)

It's a she. It's either this or "MGTOW are all motherless virgins" thread every day. She should start on that cat collection and leave people the fuck alone.

lol good one

when you are 48 and a sex offender you take what you can get

w-where can I get me a big tiddied daughter anons?
Any of you have one ?

Should I have gone after the 30s women when I was 20, a poor student, and needed a life partner to support me to where I am now?

she is ugly as fuck, id rather stay with my booze and modern sports

I self diagnosed myself as having an antisocial awkward personality disorder and potently a stupidity disorder.

There are no girls on Sup Forums. Or rather, no one assigned 'female' at birth.

Parents and the families are involved.

no disability check...Are your parents rich?

If that's the case, why did only Asians studying abroad show up at my mostly white college's bible studies and small groups? Why did the western girls unanimously make me out to be a creep and loser when I told then I wanted a wife to grow old together with? Face it m8, they have different values, at the marriageable age anyway.

We support each other and have done so since we were 19 and 20. Western women should follow the example and build a young man with promise.

>Making fun of women for looks they can't change.
She's not obese, she hasn't cut her hair short and dyed it purple, she doesn't have nose rings. She could wear something "nicer" but that's about it. Making fun of her for things she can't do anything about makes you no better than a roastie.

Don't worry famalam. I'm sure you have enough white kids to make my 3(+1 soon) kids a drop in the bucket.

>Why did the western girls unanimously make me out to be a creep and loser when I told then I wanted a wife to grow old together with?

I guarantee that wasn't what made them think you were creepy.

>girl on Sup Forums
>autistic one

Attached: l8xFaTv gamer gurl.jpg (768x1062, 186K)

Are they happy with their choice to not marry young?

Attached: tv38JqD.jpg (196x255, 11K)

Daily reminder to forget all this stupid bullshit and just go MGTOW

>Thinking any of us will give a shit.
Men are very shallow and not at all discerning and everything is forgiven if you're reasonably physically attractive. If you're not then everything is forgiven if you'll pay attention to a man that isn't physically attractive.

>e your parents rich?
er no i still do the uni thing and will work to pay loans and all

youtube.com/watch?v=eeTMDMUT7vo

Tats, what the fuck man.
What the fuck about the part about not marking your body.
hypocrites.

>Marry some slut to perpetuate a meme
>70% chance she's doing to tear you apart and turn your kids against you
>If you're masculine enough she won't, user

Artificial wombs.

inshallah

will you work to pay my loans too?

I'm sure they would have married young if they found a suitable guy.

"Dating" has the negative connotation of modern neo-dating, with the current dating meta.

They want to go on a real date. Meaning no expectations, maybe it will go well, maybe it won't. No sex on the first date. "Dating" is for whores.

okay but how do you even meet a man these days, I have no idea. They should have a course on that lol instead of the whatever women's studies courses. Phone apps don't count.
It's ok though cuz if I expect to be alone, I won't be disappointed in the future.

Are they happy with their choice to not marry and support a young white male with prospects into becoming such a man?

I'm a university student myself so it's all good. I get the feeling you're a guy just larping, but on the small chance that you aren't, what part of Canada are you in? I swear even if you're close to retarded I'd still care for you and look after you if you.

excuse me are you black by any chance whatsoever?

"Sports" with quotations probably means schlomo making shekels off of shitskins like niggerball, not majority white sports.

pls be in eastern ontario

half black, half jew. What are you a racist or something?

>eastern ontario
I don't go to Queen's sorry but at least I'm in the same shitty province
>Vote Doug Ford

Attached: 1508364938390.png (434x245, 189K)

ottawa?

Even that "real date" didn't exist until the early 1900's. Just marriage.

Oh true but no. I wish though, it's probably not that bad compared to other big cities ahem Toronto ahem.

>young white male with prospects

Well we don't really know whether or not that's true.

See, people who have better luck with people that are not of their own race usually have something wrong with them that people of their own race/culture can pick up on but foreigners cannot. This is why a lot of White people see Asians as "Insectoid" and Asians see Whites as practically being from a different planet as well: we aren't as attuned to pick up on the faces, feelings and mannerisms of those so genetically distant from us (even if we think they're beautiful).

This helps Asperger's people immensely in the dating market because their foreign partners attribute it to some sort of cultural difference, and are none the wiser.

i'll unironically marry you if you come to ottawa

Honestly, if you aren't fat, still young, white, and don't have a facial deformity, you'll be fine

Just what I suspected. Manbabies say women should be stay at home moms and not work but then get angry and butt hurt when women don't work

Stay at home?

Yeah no thanks, any woman I'm with is working at least 32 hours a week. Make yourself useful behind your gaping holes, roasties

Come to Silicon Valley in California. There are tons of rich, single men with poor prospects for a partner. If you're young, Conservative and White you'll absolutely have it made.

That's what I did.

I'd rather take my chances with a mail order bride. They have ambition and drive to take risks to improve their lives, while these stay-at-homes are complacent. Looking for someone to hold down the fort is why you get a dog, it's much better to get someone who will charge into the breach with you.

Sup Forums HELP WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1935018&pind=7

Attached: u_id_1935018__480x480__width_height__20180310191653__(_)usr@1935018@2018-03-10(_)29978a9be53f895b1fc (300x300, 10K)

But then she mostly can't work 3 days a week or less.

UofT? I'd be willing to unironically meet up with you if you go to UofT or are somewhat close. Please don't be a guy larping as a female though.

How does this tie back into why almost all western women have not decided to lock down young men before their careers and support them into the men they want them to be? Does your point say something about all the other Christian white guys I know from college who married study abroad Asians were supported by their wives in their careers and are still happily married? Does it speak to how my college's Christian programs were almost all study abroad Asians even though the college was mostly white?

>okay but how do you even meet a man these days, I have no idea.
Church.

Attached: 1512965536386.jpg (736x686, 81K)

It's weird how it works like that; the bigger the city you live in, the more likely you are to be alone.

This is every white girl in Utah. Even if they're not Mormon they're raised in a culture of "grow up to be a good housewife". It's sad. No one should aspire to be a leech.

Just tossing it out there, these women are responding to messages. Op gurl isn't but others are.

Attached: 1519999079694-c.jpg (713x1000, 554K)

I'm not, I know you guys have meetups for UofT "conservatives" and all, like a comedy show a while back.. but you can also be a lefty LARPing yourself and I'm not THAT stupid to doxx myself.

>Anonymous
You'd be surprised what makeup can do.

what a lolcow meme

Depression

Yeah they also help guide your phallus into their daughter.

>but others are.
what other ones?

Everyone at church is old or married. Church as a meeting place is a meme, and might work for very few people. If it worked for you though, I'm happy for you.

they're probably mentally ill to boot
and just because they express initial intent to be traditional does not mean they lose support of the state should they change their mind

You guys sure do love linking that tradcuck's videos. Several people including Rollo Tomassi utterly destroyed his argument.

So they expect someone to pay for them?
I can't afford that, barely anyone can in this day and age...The standard living costs have risen thanks to feminists pushing for women to enter the workforce to compete with men

There are young people in Catholic church