imgur.com/a/oVIfC
imgur.com/a/i2BTh
youtube.com/watch?v=XwvIFO9srUw
i.imgur.com/EWMlQxB.png
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2385963
files.catbox.moe/56mg25.jpg
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65223656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Psssh...... hey drawfags, up for a challenge? Draw Tessou corresponding with the following tags: anklet, armband, barefoot_sandals, belly_chain, body_jewelry, bracelet, chain_belt, colored_pubic_hair, inverted_nipples and thigh_strap.

Do you think that you can do it or is too LEWD for you to handle? If so, take your time and good luck!!!

Additional reference:

i.imgur.com/9w9j01Z.jpg

Requesting this with Yuuna and Tougou from Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=yuuki_yuuna
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?page=1&tags=tougou_mimori

Requesting this bellend TPing a house during Halloween

1 week until halloween
Got sexy or lewd costume ideas? Fuck yeah you do. Post it, along with a girl to fill or overfill it, and I'll try my best!

Requesting Anna, Tejina, and Hotaru dressed as succubi enjoying candy on Halloween night

Requesting either Marii or Watashi replicating the Mad as Hell speech from Network.
References: i.imgur.com/vLL1HKH.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug
Thanks.

>overfill
Hana Mutou from Captain Earth, succubus or one of those trashy "slutty" costumes you might see women or highschoolers wear please.

Requesting Aki Nijou dressed as the Mario Hoops White Mage for Halloween

Is this good?

Pumpkin dress. Like this: imgur.com/a/0mQxD

Girl is pic related

Requesting yuri of Inori (Guilty Crown) and Lacia (Beatless).
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2057518
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1962705
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2729946

Succubus sounds easy enough, but I'm curious about the other one - I have no idea what you're referring to.

Karina at a fast food place (like with her friends or whatever) holding an onion ring and imaging being married to Kotetsu (Wild Tiger) and even having it on her ring finger. And to request Blue Rose, her wearing the virgin killer sweater or something to do with her ice powers even if it is her yandere.
Vampiress

Requesting Pierre from Side-M in Idolmaster Sailor Swimsuit.

Requesting extremely perturbed Sophia and Minister Kiyoi dressed as Dangerous Beasts.

Might as well try the anti degeneracy duo

>imgur.com/a/0mQxD
but not like this?

Red riding hood

I mean that's hot but I rather prefer something cute or cutelewd over something too sexual.

You can Google sexy Halloween costumes and have decent results

I think a sexy angel would be nice.

I think his means the brown Captain Earth girl

Requesting a Blazblue girl band with Noel Vermillion as the bassist, Tsubaki Yayoi as the guitarist, Mai Natsume as the vocalist and Makoto Nanaya as the drummer.

Requesting chimera with the legs of Rosemon X, upper body and torso of Akeno's Super Mode/Fallen Angel form, arms of Witchblade Masane with Rosemon X's vines on said arms, head and overall skin tone of Asmodian Asagi, the wings of Balance Breaker Issei to go with Akeno's wings, and a random evil looking armored lizard tail.

Requesting Mage with slight tan with or without tanlines too.
You could even draw Mage casting a spell or dressed like a real mage with a robe or cloak and all that, even casting Magic Missile or another big spell such as Meteor Shower or Chain Lightning.

Viking/chainmail bikini warrior?? Something spookyish but still able to be a bikini-type costume.

Requesting Arisawa and Mizubuchi painting together, or just generally hanging out like the mature literally who students they are

Requesting a Honda car modeled after Futayo or Futayo as a racegirl or model for some Honda car

I like you

Requesting thicc Granity symmetrically docking with a thicc version of her old self, Pixie

Level of thicc ref: i.imgur.com/uE3y0KV.jpg

Requesting my waifu Charlotte Myukuru wearing the same outfit as Geri Halliwell in the right pic, except her crop top says "Big Mom" on it.

Just in case you don't know who she is, here is a wikia article about her:

onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Charlotte_Myukuru

Requesting Satania holding a bat like George Costanza.

Requesting Rachnera as a stereotypical Mega/Ultimate level Digimon (Gundam-like mecha design, mask on her mouth or eyes, etc.)

Requesting Misaki Tokura throwing her sarong away, please?

Requesting Lily from Net-juu wearing any Halloween costume of your choice. or any Halloween related is fine too

full_body
high_heels
chair_tied or hand_cuffed
tape_gag

Maybe have them suspended in glass cases like this Batman scene: youtube.com/watch?v=sXZP-xRjhT4

Requesting Strike Freedom Gundam (left) standing triumphant over Barbatos Gundam (center) like Michael over Lucifer (right).

Requesting Valvo R7 in a parody of Megas XLR

Mikasa, Annie, Sasha and Historia transforming into Ohrangers. They can be just drawn in the clothes that are in the references and have to be in the henshin pose on the right.

Thanks in advance to whoever does this.

>pixiv Halloween battle
Anyone joining? Might be fun.

Requesting Youko gagged with duct tape in this outfit please, she doesn't have to be tied up or have her fan otherwise.

Requesting Kei Kurono from Gantz parodying Back to the Future movie poster.

I totally missed that. I think I'll give it a try, but I don't know which character or side to choose.

>Mizubuchi
Man, I miss GA already.

Requesting Hitomi casually defeating one of each type of lesser daemon via card game of the artist's choice.

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodletter
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Plaguebearer
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Horror_of_Tzeentch
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Daemonette

I only just watched it last month and its sad that there's nothing else

Requesting colors for Natsume in a sailor bunnysuit
Color ref: i.imgur.com/74DP7H5.jpg
Bunnysuit ref: i.imgur.com/BSSAjDC.jpg

anime bears dressed as Pennywise spooking up the woods

Read the manga, it's only proper to send it off.

How about this girl imgur.com/dU2Xfr6 as a sexy succubus or overfilling something like pic related?
Here's more food for thought on costuming if you like imgur.com/a/oVIfC

Requesting Kashima Yuu from Nozaki-kun going trick or treating as a character of your choice, and getting surprised with a birthday cake instead of candy.

just passin by, might try some sadist soon

Requesting a mammalian harpy with very furry bat-like wings and the only real feathers on the harpy are just accessories.

requesting Haruka wearing Mariners jersey for casual outing

Requesting Miku Kohinata as a dragon girl based on the chinese dragon on the right side of the reference wearing a short chinese dress.

Sadiat?

Wiz as a witch for Halloween or presenting her breasts which are painted or covered with pumpkin or some Halloween thing.

Requesting anything cute and/or trippy of Sumire.
For something Halloween-inspired, her holding a giant syringe could be adorable.
imgur.com/a/i2BTh

The drawbooru logged me out, and it's saying the connection isn't secure so I shouldn't try logging in. I can't remember my password anyway, but when I try to recover it it just gives me a blank page. Any idea what's going on? There was some stuff I wanted to tag.

Sweaty ACE butt please

Wolf girl Chain

Any WIPs?

Kinda

Requesting Yukimura partaking in the bullet ant ritual to become a real man
youtube.com/watch?v=XwvIFO9srUw

Does she have the stem up her butt?

Requesting colors, please, and thank you.
Cosmos reference i.imgur.com/EWMlQxB.png
Bunnysuit reference danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2385963

Did you ever finish your ursula thing S?

Nice cheese.

Requesting Sakura Toriumi doing sakurafish. I'll take anything cute too.

Requesting Zest, with lactating breasts, or wearing cute things
if you have other lewd ideas you could try them.
Looking nice

Kind of, but I want to color it too. If it's too much work I'll just leave it as lineart though.
Thanks.

Cute Chise

Requesting Lucoa riding a waterslide with Shouta on her lap, his head nestled safely in her enourmous tits

Requesting Suzuho as a bunny girl for Halloween

If you wanna make it lewd them showing her breasts while asking for "trick or treat"

Oh i see, you've been working a lot on this havent you? what keeps you going? Also nice work on

Posting anchor for Halloween Dia and Ruby.

I've been working on commission and my personal stuff, so I only had time for it in between the other stuff. This and the fact that I had to redraw a lot of the original ideas, are the reasons why it's taking me so long to finish.
Nice.

Requesting Yuma Kusanagi and Clarus Tonitrus trying to hide from people and covering their naked bodies.

Requesting colors for my Grim Reaper goddess.
Neptune ref: files.catbox.moe/56mg25.jpg
By the way, you can either go for the original parka colors, or make her outfit blackish to make it "grimmer".

Amazing. Good job user.

Requesting Chito and Yuuri flying in a German Taube monoplane.

I'm still looking for feedback on a R-18 piece I did yesterday. Pixiv seems to like it, but I haven't gotten any direct feedback from anyone on what I can improve.

Try /ic/

Her bottom part feels kinda made form plastic

How about Atalante wearing her own version of Shielder's Dangerous Beast costume?

Nice refs faggot.

Are you saying it's too rigid-looking or are you saying that the shadows make it look plastic?

I have a problem with how western artist draws vagoos. I don't know. Compare how you draw vagoos and anal sex to someone like ghettoyouth. I know he's a western artist but he draws almost as well as a Japanese one.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65223656

Can I get this animation but with Tamamo and/or Hakuno or Nero? Thanks.

First i think. Maybe its lines or maybe anatomy issue i cannot say. And vagana is too simmetrical feels unnatural too

Okay. Do I also need a picture of the costume or is it okay.

Anyone willing to draw Unryuu from KanColle with a Halloween theme?

How about Atalanta eating golden apples while thinking about eating more golden apples?

Requesting something cute and Halloween related with Yuuhi and Samidare from Hoshi no Samidare.

Here's the outfit btw

There is already one pic of her in that outfit on booru. Here it is in case you didn't seen it.

unless he wants his own from these threads

Requesting genderswap gay versions of Yuu and Haruka.