Start a new manga series with lots of chapters already released

>start a new manga series with lots of chapters already released
>really enjoy and get into it
>binge it
>catch up to latest release
>tfw

Is there a worse feeling? Probably manga series with chapters that take a long ass fucking time to release, I know that for sure. How do you cope?

Read more manga.

Nothing beats when scanlators drop a series when there's only 1 chapter left

>Is there a worse feeling?
Yes, when you catch up to the latest release and then learn the translators dropped it and nobody's picked it back up.

And this is why you should only pick up finished manga.

>How do you cope?
Having lots of them at the same time

You just forget about that manga for a couple of years. Then catch up and forget about it again.

Read the LNs.

>scanlator drops manga
>reason: best girl died

178 is nothing. I'm up to 559, and I know of several others I've been meaning to start but they've got a long backlog to get through.

>you'll never have a cute spider gf

don't

How do you have time to read so much?
I've read about 80 and I'm taking 1 week to finish just one

Ah yeah thats the worst. I can handle picking up a series, getting 50 chapters in and simply being up to date as that usually means its got enough momentum to keep going, but I really need to just learn moon

He's watching his manga at 2x speed.

All LNs suck

It's not so bad when you consider there's usually just one chapter a week for the most frequently updated, and some are monthly or longer.

There's also the fact that many would be either completed, or stalled with no translations.

>start a new manga series with lots of chapters already released
>really enjoy and get into it
>binge it
>catch up to latest release
>it turns to complete shit right after

every time

That. Hair of the dog.

There are tons of worse feelings. A Manga you really like gets dropped by scanlators, then some months later a new group picks it up and do 1-3 chapters and also drops it. The falls hope really gets you down.

Happened to me with Prison School. Though that might have been because of the shitty cavalry arc.

LNs are bad

>start reading a new manga
>find out the mangaka is dying