The Power of Mushrooms

Was Sup Forums aware that these little fuckers basically control reality?

Certain types of mushrooms and fungi, have the ability to control minds (both animal and human) via chemical spores

This goes beyond "shrooms", although that is another story

Attached: 633094-mushroom-11.jpg (700x400, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2008/10/05/toxoplasma-the-brain-parasite-that-influences-human-culture/#.WqiUBXMpA0M
livescience.com/47751-zombie-fungus-picky-about-ant-brains.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mPqWstVnRjQ
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/253802.php
bbc.com/earth/story/20141114-the-biggest-organism-in-the-world
bbc.com/earth/story/20141111-plants-have-a-hidden-internet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I owe a huge part of my personality to the cubensis I did in high school. I don't trip anymore, but eating every other day the summer between junior and senior year made me more red pilled than any of my peers.

>but eating every other day the summer between junior and senior year made me more red pilled than any of my peers.

Attached: maxresdefault(2).jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>Certain types of mushrooms and fungi, have the ability to control minds
citation?

i only took mushrooms twice and both times i was loaded on mdma. were quite the """"""spiritual experiences"""""""

Attached: TRASH.gif (350x240, 1.18M)

> cubensis every other day the summer between junior and senior year

Attached: 1518143158745.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Tolerance lasts for like 4 days. How was it though?

Your mom's yeast infection is why she has sugar cravings and drinks too much.

(((((you don't need to see a citation)))))

Attached: myconid.gif (300x360, 14K)

Respect the superior intelligence fuckers

Attached: tumblr_ow1h6iiHVV1vubw39o1_500.gif (500x500, 2.88M)

Still tripped. Hard to tell exact doses because we were eating wet mushrooms but, like I said, I learned a lot. The great thing about mushrooms,in my experience, is that there's no dependence. I pushed the envelope as far as I wanted to, and when I had enough it was over. Tripping is a lesson, and eventually you graduate.

once when I was hiking naked in the southern Arizona Dragoon Mountains I came across some Puffball Mushrooms. I think they were what are called Earthstar and I snorted the spores... am I gonna be ok? This was 35 years ago so a quick reply is needed.

Attached: geastrum-triplex1.jpg (600x408, 64K)

Toxoplasma

>According to research by Kevin Lafferty from the University of California, Santa Barbara, a common brain parasite, Toxoplasma gondii, could be influencing human culture across the globe.

>Toxoplasma gondii is a single-celled brain parasite spread by cats. Our feline companions are its preferred home and only in their bodies can it mature and reproduce. So like most parasites, T.gondii has a complex life cycle designed to get it into its final host. If it finds itself in another animal, it travels to the brain and changes the host’s behaviour to maximise its chances of ending up in a cat. For rodents, this means being eaten and infected individuals are less fearful of cats and more active, making them easier prey.

blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2008/10/05/toxoplasma-the-brain-parasite-that-influences-human-culture/#.WqiUBXMpA0M
Ophiocordyceps

>A parasitic fungus known to manipulate the brains of ants doesn't make slavelike "zombies" out of any old host.

>Instead, the microorganism is somehow able to recognize the brains of different ant species, and releases its mind-controlling chemical cocktail only when in its preferred host, new research shows.

livescience.com/47751-zombie-fungus-picky-about-ant-brains.html

>Candida and Alcohol Abuse. ... Both of these issues often result in cravings for alcohol. Additionally, Candida disrupts crucial neurotransmitters in the brain, ...

shrooms once
derailed my life a bit
completely changed how i look at the world
pretty much stopped watching all tv and movies. its not healthy to let your emotions and thoughts be directed by made up scenarios that have no impact on your life. also they deliberately design tv to be addictive.
quit all social media, because again its designed to be addictive.
i also stopped using shampoo, and my hair is good and doesnt smell
the main takeaway: about 5% of your psyche is useful. much of it has been programmed by bs. religion, consumerism, leftism, commercials, past experiences erc.

Oh god not the Fem virus guy again plz no

Not sure what you're on about, but there's science linking toxoplasmosis to depression and suicide in humans at the minimum

Ironically the only media im addicted to now is this board. Halp.

Attached: 1502682597591.jpg (419x536, 53K)

politics?

Stop being a brainlet

The year of the cat song, keeps poping up on my music thread. Mushrooms grow in bull shit not cat crap. We are full of parasites most are none harmful, your point is? A killer cat bug can what?

17 year old freaked out and shot a taxi driver in 1978. Life in prison. Still in the shit house. Please don't do drugs. Pic related.

Attached: LAPOINTE-A83069.jpg (476x472, 47K)

I've only had one big mushroom trip and it was neat, but psychedelics in general are really interesting substances. I did a lot of acid my first year and a half or so in college and it changed my life.

Will i trip if i eat my butt-fungus?

Or just dont fucking handle weapons while tripping

youtube.com/watch?v=mPqWstVnRjQ

Pretty good stuff about fungi. Don't have any certain parts to refer to but the whole thing is great. Listened to it twice.

>butt-fungus.

Nigga what?

Links to Mental Illness, Risk-Taking Behavior

>There is an emerging view that the toxoplasmosis parasite is active to some extent during what was previously regarded as a purely "dormant phase".

>For example, rats infected with the parasite lose their fear of cats, and are even attracted by their scent, making them easy prey. Scientists have suggested this is how the parasite assures its own survival and propagation: the cats eat the infected rats, shed more parasite through their feces, and that in turn helps to infect more rats.

>Other studies have found schizophrenia, depression, anxiety, and other mental diseases are more common in people with toxoplasmosis, and there is also evidence to suggest infection by the parasite is linked to more extroverted, aggressive and risk-taking behavior.

>In a study published in the July 2012 issue of the Archives of Psychiatry, researchers from Denmark's Statens Serum Institut and the University of Maryland in the US, found that women carrying IgG antibodies to Toxoplasma gondii when giving birth have a higher risk of self-harm or suicide later on.

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/253802.php

Maybe? Try it out and let us know.

Thanks for letting us all know about this!

The wonderful world of knowledge book 2, by walt disney said this was what God sent to Moses in the Dessert to feed the people the spores sent from heaven.

you might enjoy reading Evola's Doctrine of Awakening, goes into much detail and method on why extraneous thought is poison and how to gain control over your psyche.

How do you know what ones are safe? My friend's brother almost died and spent 2 months in icu from a bad one.

>How do you know what ones are safe?

Do your research or grow your own I'd imagine. Growing them is supposed to be pretty easy and fun. I had a buddy who grew pounds of the fuckers. After the initial effort of setup, you really don't have to do anything.

Yeah the spores can actually achieve escape velocity on their host planet..

Its literally a kingdom, plant, animal, fungi

Pretty far out man

I'd like to try amanita muscaria, but I don't want to die. Any advice pol?

Attached: amanita muscaria.jpg (1600x1140, 1.18M)

Just what the hell are they Sup Forums?

Attached: IMG_6039.1.jpg (1000x779, 122K)

So you think we are all mentally ill and depressed? And have a weird cat germ?
And do you really think American cats eat rats? Seriously we dont even eat CATS or Rats or handle animal feces with out proper procedures. We are not DUMB. Does your country have this problem? Then we might have this problem.

>Just what the hell are they Sup Forums?
Morels. Very tasty.

Dry for 4-9 months.

So what you're saying is , "Muslrooms have power." Indeed, and, our way is the final prophecy.

There's a show called Hamiltons Pharmicopia where this chemist goes around trying all kinds of psychoactive drugs with a whole Mushroom episode. It's on the (((Vice))) TV network and Hamilton himself is one of the biggest soyboys I've ever seen, but he knows his shit and the show can be entertaining.

There's also Erowid I guess. That's how I learned how to safely and responsibly do all the drugs I've done. Lots and lots of prereading..

If you let your cat outdoors it most definetely eats rodents and small birds

If you have an indoor litter box there's a greater chance to get it as well

Yes. It begins like that. But then your tolerance becomes holy for you have submitted to Muslrooms.

>Forget blue whales and giant redwood trees. The biggest living organism is over 2 miles across, and you'll hardly ever see it

>More precisely, a specific honey fungus measuring 2.4 miles (3.8 km) across in the Blue Mountains in Oregon is thought to be the largest living organism on Earth.

>When mycelia from genetically identical A. solidipes meet, they can fuse to form one individual. The researchers harnessed this ability, growing fungi samples in pairs in petri dishes. By observing which ones fused and which ones rejected each other, they found that 61 of the trees had been struck down by the same clonal colony – individuals with identical genetic make-up that all originated from one organism.

>The most widely-spaced were 2.4 miles (3.8 km) apart. The team calculated that the A. solidipes covered an area of 3.7 sq miles (9.6 sq km), and was somewhere between 1,900 and 8,650 years old.

>At the time, the largest known organism was a fungus of the same species discovered in 1992 in south-west Washington, which stretches over 2.5 sq miles (6.5 sq km).

bbc.com/earth/story/20141114-the-biggest-organism-in-the-world

order them pre-dried online, order the ones that won't kill you, research them

i used to do them, great things they are

Look Cat Man do, we fear not are kids play in the dirt and mud and eat bugs. We just dont eat dogs, cat or rats. And most house pets never go outside they are spoiled to indoors.

>Hidden under your feet is an information superhighway that allows plants to communicate and help each other out. It’s made of fungi

>While mushrooms might be the most familiar part of a fungus, most of their bodies are made up of a mass of thin threads, known as a mycelium. We now know that these threads act as a kind of underground internet, linking the roots of different plants. That tree in your garden is probably hooked up to a bush several metres away, thanks to mycelia.

>The more we learn about these underground networks, the more our ideas about plants have to change. They aren't just sitting there quietly growing. By linking to the fungal network they can help out their neighbours by sharing nutrients and information – or sabotage unwelcome plants by spreading toxic chemicals through the network. This "wood wide web", it turns out, even has its own version of cybercrime.

>We now know that mycorrhizae also connect plants that may be widely separated. Fungus expert Paul Stamets called them "Earth's natural internet" in a 2008 TED talk. He first had the idea in the 1970s when he was studying fungi using an electron microscope. Stamets noticed similarities between mycelia and ARPANET, the US Department of Defense's early version of the internet.

bbc.com/earth/story/20141111-plants-have-a-hidden-internet

Where are you from?

My teepee is in the ozarks right now im at McDonald using free wifi. Furthermore blaming depression and suicide on cat crap because everyone one has cats right?

Lol humans are just an extension of the fungi network, evolved over millions of years in order to spread the spores to other planets and restart the entire process.

>fungi are the real aliens

You're a dumb fuck my nigga, of course its not all cases just some

So what in this hell is your whole point on cat shit. You think people dont wash their hand. This thread is about mamon.

Read the articles and take your poo to the loo

Google Egyptian mushrooms and look through the images.

Attached: th (16).jpg (474x355, 62K)

I refuse to read anything bad that people try to manifest.

you will die

>underground internet linking different plants
so do shrooms argue about which ones are white?

Attached: 1514704103383.jpg (406x480, 61K)

cordyceps

we wuz shrooms

Attached: niggersnshiiet.jpg (460x361, 22K)

If you are seriously going to do this, please do it right. Go to the library and get the encyclopedia of fungus and mushrooms make sure it is and old copy you cant trust anything on the Internet or you tube make sure the illustrations is good. Also do mushroom spore prints and if you are not totally sure don't try them. And never partake alone make sure you have someone sobber there just in case. There are a lot of spiritual advice churches that apparently are using mamon. Please be very careful if you really want to do this.

Yes. I cultivated all the cubensis.
Having truffles soon for first time in a while. Maybe today. I don't feel good though because pols gone shit with shills and retards that speak to shills (because they haven't any awareness).
I've never read McKenna but I'm told he took decent notes.
The spirit quest(TM) is awesome, open your mind and realise you are everything by becoming nothing.

Attached: s1.jpg (2048x1536, 288K)

Attached: s2.jpg (2048x1536, 307K)

You're safe enough, there's only one mushroom that resembles it and is poisonous AND IT RESEMBLES IT CLOSELY SO LISTEN it's brown instead of red but the red ones turn browner as they get older too. It's called Aminita Pantherina and IT GROWS SIDE BY SIDE with fly agarics.
You have to only collect the red ones.
Good luck. Don't go berserk, fly agaric have been known to cause that in ancient vikings.

Attached: IMG_2865.jpg (284x177, 26K)

Please enlighten me on your experience what did you feel and see?

Freaky little supernatural things are pinning shrooms

Kek