Hello, goym. Did you enjoy your daily history lesson being shoved in your face today when you logged into Twitter?

Hello, goym. Did you enjoy your daily history lesson being shoved in your face today when you logged into Twitter?

>muh aushwitz

Attached: ic-1049.png (1080x1459, 805K)

Other urls found in this thread:

datasciencecentral.com/profiles/blogs/image-colorization-using-optimization-in-python
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Brasse
youtube.com/watch?v=RPIDhAw3yrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>colorization expert
top fucking lel people are retarded

Attached: Abraham-Lincoln_a_real_nigga.jpg (1122x1200, 607K)

Never happened.

Attached: image.jpg (432x251, 30K)

"let's take pictures of these people we are going to murder."

>expert
>links to a random twitter account

I just forgot that 6 million Jews died. Thanks for reminding me.

I bet you all think she was jewish. Dumbasses.

P O L I S H

D E A T H C A M P S

>when you logged into Twitter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA

Attached: golemlaugh1235.gif (400x300, 3.66M)

well, i'd rather be brainwashed by the msm into caring about sort of white-ish looking jews than niggers.

Attached: Auschwitz.png (686x789, 245K)

"6 million"

>and be sure to make meticulous records archiving the atrocities

>a person familiar with colonizations thinking

>Colorization
Fuck

Thankfully there is software that will render these useless faggots worthless very soon

datasciencecentral.com/profiles/blogs/image-colorization-using-optimization-in-python

Attached: 1443772936859.jpg (595x720, 326K)

Here's a black and white picture of her on the day she was brought to the camp.

Attached: jew.png (220x287, 107K)

Yea the dumbasses here think she was Jewish.

It's a very powerful image.

In black & white, you ignore the details, and you can imagine that these victims are just theoretical objects from history.

But in color, you are forced to face their humanity. You are forced to look at this young child, knowing that she was murdered because the Nazis were a bunch of evil fucks.

>girl

gas yourself

Kek

>man
>ukian
>human

none of these are true, may Yahweh have mercy upon your judaic soul

Didn’t look wasn’t forced to do anything, how bout dat faggot?

Based Hitler!

Killing wh*tes!

That's what (((they))) want us to believe

If you are young kids toying with a nazi fetish, I hope you grow out of it.

If you are grown and still believe in them, your soul is already lost.

No...one...said...she...was...Jewish.

Jesus people, slow down and read a book once in a while.

what is gif sauce

If they were just going to kill them, why did the Germans bother taking mugshots of the kikes?

Attached: 1519953023520.jpg (640x620, 25K)

Because they had paperwork to fill out. And they had to verify that the asshole who yanked them out of their homes did his job.

Don't think that the germans were too smart to allow themselves to create evidence of their crimes.

Remember... they also did blood type tattoos on the SS, which made it REAL easy for the allies to spot them after the war.

Killed ≠ Died

Whats twitter? Is that some sort of bar for twats?

Hey jew. How does it feel to know that the day the holocaust survivor came to my school i played sick and didnt go.

I don't know of a single case of a person being photographed after it was already decided he/she is going to die. You only had to get through the initial selection process.

Thinking abstractly, you really have to question why new shit about the genocide keeps coming out. Seriously, do normies ever think, "Why does new shit about something that happened 80 years ago continue to get attention?" Like, you don't hear about the trail of tears every other week.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Brasse
The photographer.

The Golem, silent movie
youtube.com/watch?v=RPIDhAw3yrw
Not sure if this is the exact source video, probably not, looks crisper than the one I must've used.

Attached: golemmad1236.gif (350x300, 3.79M)