>killed MC
>killed a god
>chill
>confident
>survived and recovered from aloha snackbaring + received a power boost
>pushed protagonists to their limits
>slain by cutest boy
Why is Cell so based?

He was too strong for ToP. SSGSS Golden Cell solos.

Jiren is but a child next to Overripe Banana Cell's immense might!

I would love for Cell to show up and pass up any new flashy transformations and instead just focus on getting stronger.
>my form is already Perfect

Too perfect.

Any big differences between Battle of the gods & Ressurrection F compared to the anime?
I want to catch up on Super as fast as possible.

Nothing important. Just start at episode 28.

New Cannon.

Thanks user, I love you.

>no Crimson Cell as tier SSSSSS

>Overripe Banana Cell
Never noticed this. But Cell always looked like a Roman grasshopper to me.

Stop posting the old chart

Great, now it's perfect.

>no Godhan DNA
You just know that's were "perfect" Cell fucked up. What a pity for him.

Jobhan DNA would ruin perfection

why is red shaggy so low?

>Perfección
HONHONHON, JE SUIS CELL

Can't complain about Cell lacking Gohan's unlimited potential and losing badly to Him as a result, then.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

Nah.

but it's true, Cell is the perfect villan

>losing badly
Kek, like when he busted Gohan's arm and made him go a bloo bloo bloo? And then Goku had to talk him into not giving up? And after that he STILL needed Vegeta's help to win?

that just adds to Gohan and Cell's perfection imo, it even created one of the best scenes in DBZ

Just wait for them to re-jig the "Cell" idea

RN he's not in Super as he's literally too much hassle for them to draw / animate.

>tfw Cell's too perfect for Super

>Cell could achieve SS Azul, Frieza's Dorado Form and SS Blanco at the same time

>GOHAN CALVO

god lord

What the fuck is with all these Cell threads lately?
Go wank your shitty bug villain somewhere else please, only chad villains allowed here

MY problem with Cell (and DB in general) is that Toriyama makes these awesome villains but has them do a 180 and act like complete fools when they're getting defeated. I get that there needs to be a certain degree of this to make their defeat satisfying, but if you go overboard with it, it sours all their good moments that they had beforehand.
Tao and King Piccolo suffered from this too.

indeed

Just improving quality of Sup Forums by posting supreme antagonist. Feel free to state your hilarious negative opinions on Cell if you like.

>anything from Super
absolutely disgusting, you pretty much dont even like DB

>the virgin ''''''perfection'''''''
>the emperor of chadness

>literally just a corporate bitch sucking off Beerus

He's past that, he's so chad now he's not even afraid of Zeno

>not even afraid of thousand year old manchildren

>slices self in half and has to beg Goku-san for a cup of energy
>comes back only to job to Trunks
>returns again with a gaudy-ass form to job even more
Chadness incarnate.

Kafura will rape Freeza's shemale ass

>Lately
Theres been frequent cell threads since RoF, because there are a lot of people who like him more than frieza.

>Jobs to Cuckhan
>Will never be relevant again
Kek

No one actually likes Cell, it's just shitposters.

Better remain dead than return for more humiliation or become Goku's jobuddy.

>jobs to Cuckhan
it took the teamwork of all the Z fighters to end Cell, Gohan being prideful is just a saiyan caracteristic

I think SSGSS Golden Cell spawned some time when RoF's Gold Frieza was announced.

>implying fridge is any better
>inb4 muh super

>tfw only Cell can do that at the same time

Cell exploited the flaws of the heroes for personal gain and didn't really start losing until he fought Gohan. It's not that Cell was weak, but rather that Gohan couldn't be manipulated into making a mistake. Cell would rather commit suicide than be slowly tortured to death by a child who gained Super Saiyan 2.

And then he made a mistake anyways, resulting in Cell going shahid and getting a zenkai.

What the fuck were his motives anyway?

He had to. If Gohan had his way, he would've tortured Cell the same way Freiza humiliated Vegeta in the Namek Saga. It would've been done in a way that you'd feel sorry for Cell after watching him crying with his body broken by Gohan.

Become perfect, then put his perfect form to the test.
I'm convinced people asking this question didn't actually watch/read DBZ.

That's a bland and shit villain
You Cellfags are prasing the most boring shit ever

Can you point out where exactly I praised Cell, or are you just going to keep deflecting because you exposed yourself as an ignorant retard.

Gohan still messed up by not killing him right away, though.
>not appreciating smug horror monsters
What an unrefined taste.

To Cell's defense, he only had the Z fighters as a means to test his strength. If he were to find out that there were people stronger than Goku in the universe, Cell would go on an galaxy hoping adventures fighting the strongest to test his limits.

Why didn't Gero give Cell Majin Buu's DNA?

But it had some of his cells. When they fight Radditz and also again against Nappa and Vegeta

>tfw no Cell vs Beerus what-if

Nah, Cell does not have dna from Gohan nor Trunks, Tenshinhan or Yamcha. Not even from Nappa.
Only Freeza and his dad, Piccolo, Goku and Vegeta.