Yfw manime is back

>yfw manime is back

this is getting anime too

>golde nkamui

>tfw slowly running out of lupin episodes

just in time, blue jacket was great

Can't fucking wait.

>manime
Please don't use this word unironically.

Now we just need the Kengan Ashura adaptation.

hope they cut the beach part

>mananime

You mean fujoshit. They will do the same thing they did with LOGH.

Lupin is for little children though. Or are you meming?

This became more "it's time" than manime. Especially with the gachimuchi pants wrestling chapter.

>lupin
Manchildren maybe

Let's stop propagating toxic masculinity in anime with shit like this please

Go away tumblr manatee.

>50th anniversary this year

more like old geezers

>manime
You can always tell when somebody decide to visit Sup Forums in his break time of shitposting on Sup Forums, just by a few words.

Learn the difference.

will we ever get a helk anime?

The gay jokes aren't THAT plentiful.
However Kamui has some really charismatic manly men though so you're probably right.

>Manime
>Set in France
>Man
>France
There's something fundamentally wrong with this post but I can't really point it out.

t. amerilard with gyno

Don't forget Devilman Crybaby

Umm can u males go away please?

Don't forget Promare

But i dont even go to Sup Forums. And "manime" is Sup Forums word.
There is nothing wrong with liking manly anime

>implying Lupin isnt manly

Expect that it is not. What are you talking about?

The problem is people who disregard everything else as "moeshit" which Sup Forums excels on.

Lupin is for little children

Lupin had bare tits and alcohol before you were a glint in your father's eye at a time

It is going on this season

>bare tits and alcohol
Exactly why it's such an immature show. Dunno what you're rambling about in your post there but I'm just going to assume you're ESL

Well i do like Aria and Yotsuba. It is just that there hasnt been manly anime since drifters until this season and i wish there was more

Wait i might be retarted but is the mc in fist of the blue sky the same kenshiro but before hotuko no ken?

FUCK YOU

Good taste

Manime is a shitpost meme word but some Sup Forumstard took it seriously and now people are embarrassingly using it.

I've really enjoyed blue coat Lupin. I hated Red's goofy incompetence, so the more noir-ish/Ocean's 11 approach has been really satisfying.

>manime
aka shounenshit for children

>Lupin
Helloo Reddit!

Please don't do this, Sup Forums can be better than that.

wake me up when new season of jojo is annouced

They're probably still ruminating on whether or not they're going to skip straight to Jolyne

im going to be mad if they skip giogio

More like manchildren anime. You should watch superior K-On instead, kiddos.

And by that, I assume you mean Narancia, since no one actually feels that strongly about digiorno

>K-On
Ironic weeb: the show

nips love part 5

That's JoJo and HnK

Are you being retarded on purpose? You better not be

What do you base that on?

But is it GAR?

I don't see any jojo or shingeki no kyojin.

nips loving part 5

lol I figured as much. Good try, though

The only good kind of anime is a manime.

Name 10 shows.

I'm British. Nice projecting.

Juuni Taisen minus Two Car

>Baki the grappler
>FOTNS
>JoJo [not that OVA trash]
>Berserk [I liked the 90s one, sue me]
Etc..

Hell, even Gun Grave.

>asking for recommendations
Nice try.

I know youre joking, but please kill yourself anyway

woah... so this is the best "man"ime has to offer

As soon as I mentioned Fist of the North star, you should've packed your shit up. Be honest, anime is a fickle and stupid method of entertainment. We have two choices, annoying cartoons of whiny moes or saturday morning cartoons. 'man'ime is taking the latter choice.

Will it be good? Will it be hinnah?

>We only have two choices
hmmm.

Kinnikuman when comeback?

which one is welcome to the nhk?

I agree, user

>this entire thread

Apparently Sup Forums has reached the tipping point where newfags from reddit/Tumblr/Twitter/wherever outnumber the people who have seen more than 100 shows. A few years ago, that number would've been at least 400 but the state of this board has hit rock bottom so badly that I doubt thats the standard anymore. Not even the expected standard but the honest, objective standard as showcased by the quality of these posts.

Lupin is a respected classic thats seen success in multiple countries and has been a staple in any (and almost every) rec image. If you haven't even seen the first season, which isn't a long season by any means, then you don't belong here.

If you use the term manime unironically then you don't belong here.

If your top ten includes K-On! or Lucky Star then you need to watch more anime. Moeshit is fine and dandy, and it has its merits, but its truly the low hanging fruit of this medium.

Theres just a lot wrong in this thread and I'm overall disappointed in what Sup Forums has become.

>having a list of seen anime/manga
why? inb4 "i am too retarded to remember what anime i have seen already"

>moes

>Moeshit is truly the low hanging fruit of this medium
I may not like it, but moe is pretty much the industry standard and is what is consumed most widely in Japan.

That's pretty much the definition of low hanging fruit

I've watched over a thousand shows and I agree that K-On is the peak of anime.

Please stop tainting the public perception of my wife Kumiko, thanks.

>wanting a new FOTBS anime after the 2007 abomination
>mfw

This season already feel pretty manime with Garo, Kekkai Sensen and Dies Irae.

hopefully

this, but unironically

Both of those are boring.

I'm at 500+ and K-on is actually one of the best anime ever made. You have no idea what you're talking about, though I agree with your general point.

What's going on here.

Ah fuck you leather head

Are you over 500 because you're an oldfag or because you've been watching every seasonal anime since K-on came out? Because the latter would explain your shit taste.

>shingeki no kyojin
huh?

forgot
>hajime no ippo
and these don't count?
>TTGL
>onepunch
>katanagatari
>scryed
>bobobo-bo-bobobo
>macross plus

>begone thot

Back then when i came here Sup Forums didnt even have any standards. And its always been like that people who have seen 400 anime isnt majority people.

I also would like to say that there is nothing wrong with watching moe anime but there is something if you only watch moe shows.

The idea that France is bad at war and fighting is only a recent thing, they used to be great and the only reason they get the surrender meme is because of world war shit, same for Sweden, used to be great at warfare.

So? It doesnt mean that new anime will be shit

>Lupin
>boring
Shit taste