Daily reminder that most Americans on this board are tax evaders, for not paying taxes on online purchases out of state...

Daily reminder that most Americans on this board are tax evaders, for not paying taxes on online purchases out of state. Do not forget to report them

Attached: 1520989609611.png (735x631, 65K)

They'll never catch me paco

REPORT HIM LIKE YOU REPORT FAGGOTS IN ICE HE IS A CRIMINAL.

Taxation is theft. I have no remorse.

>have to file your own taxes for each purpose
>they can't be bothered to apply the taxes before allowing you to purchase something like they're supposed to
wtf?
even amazon doesn't do this

each purchase*

>buying from merchants who don't charge sales tax

Doesn't apply in my state. Sorry bud.

No taxation without representation.

THEY ARE NOT LEGALLY REQUIRED TO AUTO DO YOUR TAXES IF THEY HAVE NO ENTITY IN YOUR STATE

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO DO IT YOURSELF,IT IS CALLED USE TAX

you realize that if you taxed 2 percent in x state but your Y state is 6 percent you are required to pay the 4 percent difference.

>connecticut law
yawn

Not even American but fuck off you cunt.

Reminder that all beaners should pay 3 time's fed, state and s.s.fica to pay their share.

>evading taxes so your taxes do go to supporting low IQ third worlders
>evading taxes because you are low IQ third worlder

OP will never know the difference, low IQ confirmed.

>dont*

You got the gist

>sales tax for online
lol

Not paying taxes so spics and niggers can starve to death when the EBT system runs out of money.

Attached: welfare2.jpg (443x450, 45K)

Laws like this are why average people are fleeing the Northeast in droves, leaving behind only the super-wealthy and their minimum wage minority servant class. States in this part of the country are taxing themselves into insolvency.

I got the same shit from Newegg. Fuck them and fuck CT outrageous spending habits.

Pretty shit how in america you see the goy price of 99.99 on a shelf and when you bring it to the counter you've got to pay an additional gentile tax plus tip*, why isnt the tax added to the sale price like the rest of the civilised world?

>they're not required to
yeah but if people find out they're getting legal action because stupid new egg doesn't do it for them a lot of people are just gonna stop using newegg
it's called providing a good experience for your customers you simpleton
and i can't even begin to imagine how I would file taxes for products I purchase that don't already have the tax included
completely idiotic

I would but whats in it for me?

oh right US government can bomb more children in some shithole country, what a wise use of money

It's CT. They're using it because public boomers have an insane pension deal that the state can't afford.

look at this beaner pretending like he knows the law of a civilized country, why dont you go sell drugs then get your face peeled of paco?

Attached: 26155822_182954729121925_7202017971881902080_n.jpg (480x480, 21K)

I’ll evade all the taxes I can so I don’t have to pay your paid cousins welfare.

>confuses a state,and local municipality tax with a federal one.

>be Mexican
>Attempt to understand laws in a country that isn't run by drug crazed niggers

Kek

Attached: 4chan-GIF-Image-Free-4.gif (350x233, 286K)

He thinks flags matter

Attached: firefox_2018-03-13_20-33-26.png (1900x854, 146K)

living in New Hampshire I am immune to this skulduggery.. gtfo.