Who or what is the greatest threat to the west in your opinion?

Who or what is the greatest threat to the west in your opinion?

Attached: image.jpg (1280x853, 200K)

America.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Yep.

I wish I knew, user...

Attached: 1344089468295.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

How can such a simple gif instantly remind you of (((them)))?

Of the four? Not sure, I'd have to think about it for a while.

In general? Marxism and it's modern derivatives.

3rd world immigrants and homosexuality

Because you're a paranoid faggot

Sorry if the pic was misleading, it's just that those 4 are the primary "threats" to the west as perceived by many (personally I don't believe Putin or Khamenei are that threatening to the west, although Xi and Kim are worth worrying about). Any opinions are good provided there's reasoning.

In what sense? Small potential for war with nukes or becoming an economic powerhouse and becoming the the most powerful nation in the world?

why you didnt post a picture of a fucking jew you degenerate faggot?

Sage and kys

unchecked immigration

Attached: 1508254561902.jpg (588x609, 134K)

Jews and a collaboration of Russia, China, and North Korea.

Iran

Whatever sense you want to make of things. If it's a threat to the well-being of western civilization, then call it a threat and explain why. I'm open to many different kinds of answers, I just want opinions.

There's a Jew for you since you asked. Don't call others degenerate faggots when you're a fucking Korean, your country's suicide rates are higher than Japan's FFS.

Attached: Benjamin-Netanyahu.jpg (2048x1536, 1.89M)

because you spend too much time here and was waiting for it to turn into a merchant
got me as well.

Korea pissed at UK because they behind sanctions

China pissed at UK over opium wars

Russia pissed at UK over murder of Tzar and bolshevik revolution

fpfp
Phillipines: Lets kill Commies, Druggos and Islamics
Russia: We'll take the slavic countries but leave true west countries alone (also hates gays, but pretty commie)
North Korea: Staying in their own damn region instead of expanding into places they aren't allowed
Iran: ^

USA: HEY GIB EVERYONE RIGHTS AND LETS START A MASS INFLUX OF IMMIGRATION BY INVADING LANDS WE DON'T BELONG

Attached: 1511744561020.png (371x337, 10K)

(((Threat)))

Attached: 1520902575660.jpg (587x534, 105K)

China by far. Iran, North Korea and Russia are only considered threats because of muh nukes, which they will never use. Meanwhile China is poised to replace us as the world's leading economic powerhouse, source of innovation, and epicenter of "soft power", which is what is important in this world.

I am an expat in Hong Kong, I'm Anglo but I do business in the Mainland. China is going to be the most powerful nation without doubt in my mind. What will be the result of this I don't know. I've traveled to over 25 countries and China is a place you can't understand unless you have been there even then I have been to the Mainland hundreds of time and still I don't understand it, what I do understand is they are smart Russia is a small dog that barks really loud China is like a Lion that keeps it's mouth shut.

2. I don't see Kim being that big of a threat to the west, unless we don't do anything. If there was a war now I think the south koreans and japanese would be at risk.

3. Iran is risky in the sense that it could go to War litterally (with Saudis)or the proxy wars between Saudi Arabia could increase and we will be forced into a war to defend Saudi.

4. Putin, is a threat to a degree, maybe by undermining elections he will cause greater lack of trust in democracy and possibly lead to the disintegration of the European Union or be a, component in that occurring but would that really be a bad thing?

this and "soft power" was what I was alluding to in the barking dog/ lion analogy

Jewish Americans
Israel
Britain

iran. it threatens our best ally in middle east

Its citizens
We are too stupid. Or perhaps we have been made to be too stupid.
We're like domesticated animals. Except we are aware of our captivity

Canada.
You're a chink colony anyway.

The man in the mirror.

Attached: 1520901027594.jpg (550x408, 85K)

Women

Merkel

Get back in your favela

degeneracy

My post was in relation to the 4 people pictured.

The greatest threat is ourselves, but I think we have already signed our own death certificates I really don't see us coming back from here.

In that case, Marxism and it's modern derivatives definitely pose the greatest current threat to the west due to the ideological conflict and instability they're created.

>although Xi and Kim are worth worrying about
Pretty much entirely dependent on how insane or idiotic they are.

the west

Go back to CO2 intoxication, dog meat and insects on sticks (kek)

capitalism

Jews

All four combined is only a threat to the Jew.

Ignorance of Hong Kong + Not reading that im Anglo and actually from Australia.
kek @ your GDP per capita

Corporations and the rich continue to avoid taxes through legal loopholes. The various levels of government do not have the money to regulate the environment, finance, schools, courts, and other public goods necessary to a functioning society. The rest of us are divided by race memes and fight for scraps.

>the gdp jew
Yeah London is so much better than Warsow.

It is silly to not have a competitive tax rate in a global economy, but yes Ideally if the world could come together on tax that would be a good thing or at least the west. Even so major players don't pay any tax.

European Union

Yeah both of of those cities are better than your literal 3rd world shithole.