Does anyone else here like Naruto Shippuden?

For some reason I feel like everyone hates one of my favorite animes :/

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/vgGdq1yuLBfb3KlUdgYcJg/
desuarchive.org/_/search/image/REskvZgltY_8JhMFlQO0mw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is there just 1 person making all these god awful threads?

stop contributing to it then baka~

maybe if they put out a 'Kai' version of Shippuden I would watch that tangled mess.

No they just fucking hate you user

Naruto shippuden was my favorite anime for years. Ultimately though, it got eclipsed by greater anime because THE ENDING WAS BS. SUIGETSU WAS FORESHADOWED TO BE THE NEW HOKAGE AND IT NEVER HAPPENED.

It's hated on because it's popular

Still the best of the "Big 3" in my opinion...

Now if only they released a "Kai" version without the filler.

Kakashi vs Obito and Naruto vs Sasuke (finale) stomps on anything from modern shounen

Middle part of shippuden is good, it's the first and last arcs that drag it down.

I unironically like Sasuke post Itachi arc

Remember hinata fans say she's more liked than sakura.

Yet Sakurs still has more hentai doujins with NARUTO than hina-chan, and still cucks the Sasusaku and NaruHina fanbases.

It's fucked up, that better artist do Narusaku better when naruto bangs sakura ass out,.

Sasuke is trolled each time by doujinshis other than his fujos.

I do. I'm 100% Akatsuki trash

>replying to OBVIOUS as fuck bait thread
They said Sup Forums is different than plebbit. This is where I laughed hard.

Whatever r/anime
No Naruto shippuden is pretty good like Naruto and boruto

I enjoyed it. But it really overstayed its welcome. Should have ended with the Akatsuki being beaten.

I like boruto but the series should of ended with the movie. He got his ending and everything was fixed. It's hated because it's popular and doesn't go too far into unfamiliar territory like other shows. It plays it safe.of course until all the villians you can feel for. None really cross the moral event horizon

When I was a kid, I liked the original series. Never really watched Shippuden on the account I dislike anime series where they pull the wool over your eyes.

>Is a terrorist
>Gets pardoned because your best friend is president

I get enough of this in my own country, I don't need it in my weeb fuel.

it's compared to og naruto and then it went to absolute shit after Nagato died

I loved it. Seeing the narusaku meltdown was worth every single chapter.

It got somewhat better when Madara showed up then right back to shit when he got sided

>:/

Even more reasons for Narutards to be permabanned

Sasuke only killed a couple of samurais. A couple thousand hours of community service with the Rinnegan patched that right up. As for Danzo, let me tell you how that conversation goes:

>Elders: "He [Sasuke] killed our friend. He deserves the fully penalty of the law."
>Orochimaru (cups his hand to the side): "Kakashi, did you know Danzo was conspiring to kill Naruto before and host Kurama, and so by association so were these old coots? I should know, I genetically modified him for it while I was a rogue nin."
>Elders: What?
>Orochimaru: What.

It's the gift that keeps on giving. They're even in these very threads.

Fuck off you cancerous Narutard

>:/
>~
>...

Sup Forums really needs more mods to get these underaged Narutards out of here

The Akatsuki fights were great.

yare yare daze.

You make this thread like at least once a day. Just fuck off with your Nuruto shit already.

Good in concept. Terrible in execution. The Uchiha wankery was fun though

Kill yourself and get the fuck out of here you dumb nigger.

Shippuden without the fillers is really good, Just use a filler list and ur all set.

Mods should do a public ban on OP.

I liked it but the fillers and flashbacks killed it for me.

too many fillers

at least the adaption is better than Toei's One Piece

skippable fillers > shit pacing

Can someone tell what they're saying (Sumire's text especially)

Fuck off Narutard

It was fine until the Pain arc

>Shikadai: That Metal...
>He's amazing at taijutsu after all...
>Sumire: I wonder what sort of fight he'll have with Boruto-kun...
>Sarada: Hmph...

>its a people forget to sage episode
>even if they are ironically giving (you)s to the op to upset others, even though its most likely the only people replying to anyone are doing so ironically, to get a rise out of others who are also replying ironically
>yfw this fucking endless cyclical loop lets threads reach bump limit and the only thing accomplished is lurking newfags think they will fit right in, despite not being shrouded in several layers of self deprecating, bitter irony
>the mods are on cloud 9 and are several magnitudes lower in powerlevel than the average shitposter

i for one welcome our new overlords

Fuck off mate. Let us discuss in peace.

Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/, you underaged Narutard

KYS

that sasuke is worst sasuke

Best sasuke is early shippuden until he fights itachi, then he becomes a total edgy spiritual spammer fag and looses all his cool actual ninja moves

Thank you

Piss off Narutard

Not an argument

Did you try to quote yourself?

What's up with those threads? Why are the real ones with an actual discussion getting deleted?

Maybe you should stop hanging out on /r9k/ and /trash/, Narutard

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/vgGdq1yuLBfb3KlUdgYcJg/

What makes you think im OP or did create a thread like this before dumbass. I just gave my opinion.

What is this thread still doing here? Do we just not have mods anymore?

If Huan Piss cancer is allowed, so should Naruto.

Naruto should have ended with Pain. The village finally loved him and Sasuke got revenge for his clan. Kishimoto's art peaked and wasn't complete garbage yet. Konan was still alive. There was no reason to continue any further beyond a final fight between Naruto and Sasuke

The mods only delete whatever personally offends their sensibilities. It doesn't actually matter whether you use the self-moderation functions because they don't do shit unless it's directly offensive to them.

>loli and waifu cancer is ok
>naruto is bad
That sums it up right?

But Madara had already been set up since the been set up since the beginning of Shippuden. To end at Pain would just piss people off.

>The village finally loved him
All the more reason for it to continue. Did Itachi's sacrifice teach you nothing? It's not that the one who becomes Hokage is accepted, it's that the accepted one becomes Hokage. Sure Naruto beat Pain, but only because his own life was in danger and the Fox bailed him out. And yes, it was the best arc in the entire manga but that's why it had to keep going. It had to show that Naruto had grit and wasn't just this one-off hero like Sasuke tried to be at the end when he tried to usurp Naruto.

I also personally loved the poetry of Naruto apologizing to the reader base for being boring in between, using Pain as a vector for us during the two on two with Bee and Itachi later. It was corny, but the manga really does pick up there for a bit (Kabuto vs Itachi/Sasuke, Asuma vs InoShikaCho, etc.).

Madara was set up in the last chapter of Part 1 when Kakashi says Naruto and Sasuke are like the ones at Valley of the End. You can't just let that go mate.

Because fuck you. This is what you get for spamming your shitty little general threads.

What happened to Lee? Kishimoto seemed to liked him a lot early on Naruto, then he just dissapears

Maximum cancer. Let's destroy this underage centrum with some loli gifs.

This so much.

Everyday every minute thousands of fags post here bout their lame waifu shit, 2d girl tits, butts, stupid ass kawaii anime shows for fatass pantyhose, tease scenes,neckbeards when someone tries to bring up anything not related to before cited they chimp out calling reddit, trash, and etc...Jesus.

Fuck off Narutard

It is because Naruto is fucking retarded and your underage is showing.

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/REskvZgltY_8JhMFlQO0mw/

Nothing more cancerous than Narutards using Sup Forums slang.

Naretards are cancer in general.

Not samefag but what's the problem with hating niggers?
Are you black?

Almost as retarded as waifushit

>Grow up with first basic animes from Toonami, such as Sailor Moon, DBZ, YYH, and Rurouni Kenshin.
>From there, get into Naruto. Think its the coolest shit ever.
>Then into Bleach and still like Naruto too.
>Then, everything changes. Get into Jojo's, Fairy Tail, and One Piece. Start asking myself why I wasted so much time on Naruto.
>Get into HxH, original DB, One Punch Man, and My Hero Academia.
>Now feeling regret and shame that I ever even liked Naruto.

Seriously. Also, whatever you do, if you enjoy Naruto do NOT look up interviews with the author, you will discover that everything positive you may have thought about the creator was actually a lie.

I've never read or watched anything Naruto and I don't plan to.

Almost. But Narutrash is the rock bottom with DBShit.

how hyped was Sup Forums when sasuke vs 5 kages occurred in manga?

Were you bullied by a chad weebo or something,god..