Did she really write all that shit? Some parts are really out of place. Redpill me on this

Did she really write all that shit? Some parts are really out of place. Redpill me on this.

Attached: af.jpg (204x247, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html#annefrank
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, no. But she wanted to, and would have if it weren't for the evil patriarchy.

Afaik it's been confirmed that some parts were written in ball point pen (long before ballpoints were invented).

yes she wrote all of the diary, some parts are out of place? american 14 years old white girls can barely produce a coherent sentence

Ballpoint pens existed at the time but it was extremely unlikely that she had one.

"I can sense the suffering of millions".
Seems really suspicious.

this is some "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" shit that was debunked 30 years ago
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html#annefrank

Yes, she did with her ball point pen.

Attached: ann-frank.jpg (659x595, 78K)

they did not exist in mainland Europe.

and...

the publisher recently changed the authorship to "joint" authorship with her father.

and ...

Day of the Rake is coming, leaf

Attached: day_of_the_rake.jpg (600x901, 85K)

>believes Jews over trips
Fucking leaves

>yfw the author of the Anne Frank diary successfully sued Anne's dad for his share of the royalties

Attached: madmerchant.png (218x210, 28K)

there were millions of jews in europe and everyone knew back then that they suffer from persecution, what's your point cracker?

She only wrote the part about Peter, and about fingering herself. The rest is fake.

Attached: 1438488310235.jpg (222x227, 11K)

Is it true that she was pregnant?

it's addressed there, need me to put into a .png image macro so you can digest this information?

just like the bible it has been edited by someone so not all facts are there

Degenerate kike dyke. Her dad wrote it.

She's ugly enough to be gassed on looks alone

probably written by a bored nazi stationed at the camp as a lark

I firmly believe that Anne Frank lived and died as we all understand it happened. The book is probably 50% stuff that legitimately happened as written.
You have to understand that during the time she would have been writing the diary, there were already people collecting memoirs and whatnot from other people hiding from the nazis.
Anne subsequently rewrote most of her diary so it would read better and have a better chance of being picked up by someone. She even admits to it in the diary itself.
However much fake shit she added in there is up for debate, but what we know for fact is that there were passages that her father had removed because they made him uncomfortable. This means he probably rewrote the surrounding areas in order to maintain the flow of the book.
Once the "unedited" version came out, it had to be readapted to fit the old passages again.

Also keep in mind that Anne supposedly had multiple diaries that she wrote in. So a lot of shit was most likely edited out to fit in a proper book.
I'd honestly love to read her original papers, but good fucking luck ever getting close to those fucking things.

Pic unrelated

Attached: ECkHl6MzUcLn979ZO39oxcJSSHxDA8K0RASPy_YosaI.jpg (640x560, 49K)

>macro
please do, so we don't have to fed clicks to that kike site

Jewish Cultural Archive: Anne Frank Diary Entry #1
Hitler slowly inserted his penis in my anus. I felt it penetrating as he pushed inside me. I then realized how much bigger it was than the pencils I used to stuff in there. "Oh Ya, Babe! This is the real German instrument at work here. Do you feel my German war machine? Do you feel how it moves?" Hitler inquired with his hot breath in my ear.
"Oh yes, fuck the Jews! Your penis is the one true G~d!" I responded with my eyes closed tight as His penis thrust in and out of my young pretty ass.
Hitler's hands then wrapped around my nubile waist and pulled me in deeper. My entire body felt like it was reaching the climax I so yearned for in these last years, and my morals betrayed me once more, "Fuck me, mein fuhrer!" came blurting out of my impassioned mouth. No more was mind on my experiences in the labor camps because I was now free to savagely explore my most secret desire of being butt fucked by the leader of the master race.
Hitler's hands then moved up from my cute ass and up over my young firm breasts, and a sexual release came over my undeserving pusssy just when Hitler said, "I will fuck your ass till the Red Army is at the gates!" and then pinched my nipples hard as he let go a flood of hot cum into my tight virgin ass.

Heinrich Himmler, then, standing behind the door masturbating, gave a slight knock making the door slowly creak open--just enough to see my fully exposed bare ass and tears of joy running down my face. Hitler casually looked towards the door and invited Heinrich in for some good natured spit-poling.
Being in a fit of sexual rage, I started sucking my thumb and furiously rubbing my young shaved pussy. I had only known Heinrich's wooden baton on my backside, but now I wanted to suck his hard dick while Hitler continued to fuck my asshole raw.
Heinrich, slowly pulling his baton out, started to tease my mouth and my swelling pink lips with the wooden tip. Hitler then forced my head over the baton so I was choking. I tried to breath through my nose as I was rapidly asphyxiating and felt three fingers jam into my little Jewish pussy. Coming up for air, I yelled out, "This is a holocaust!"

It is scientifically confitmed the texts were not written with material available at that time. They were not rare but not yet invented

As real as Eli Wiesel's tatoo. She was just finishing last page as she was being dragged out of the attic.

Attached: jewed112.jpg (1080x1506, 631K)

Attached: jewed 110.jpg (450x750, 75K)

Attached: jewed 35.jpg (1572x1356, 1.46M)

No one believes your shit anymore, kikes.

Attached: anne-frank-zappa.jpg (713x419, 92K)

The Jews have a heightened sense of smell can you blame her

Attached: anne frank diary.png (647x602, 161K)

Attached: 1520996879960.png (200x178, 56K)

WOW GUESS WHAT GOYIM I FOUND A NEW LOST ENTRY TO JEW FRANKS DIARY

Not only did she use a ballpoint pen (so avant garde) she used he sweet-walls pussy viscous cool aid

Didn't her father leave out everything of her sexual activities with her friend and the boy from the other family living with them? I recall the mother making a comment being ten years younger than her husband.

Red pill snapple facts is good meme

She was degenerate. She wrote about masturbation.