Code Geass

Why is Kallen so lewd? Will she manage to do anything useful in R3?

Kallen when on to study NANOTECHNOLOGY, SON in university and became an engineer advancing the development of self-repairing knightmares for interplanetary travel within the solar system.

Maybe she'll stop being such an autist and put out like a good female.

Shirley was best girl and R3 is going to suck unless she magically comes back. And that would suck too.

she's unaware of her bodacious bod because she's a bit of a tomboy

>Kallen
>useful

But user Shirley was shit. Everyone knows Suzaku is best girl.

>suzaka
>not vivi

She is just a side character in the end as the new recap movied proved.
It is better to stop overestimating her.

>the new recap movied
Are they subbed yet?

wait until next year

The technology jump from S1 to S2 was so fucking dumb. This is even worse.

When Lelouche returns, he'll rekindle the romance between them. Then they'll eventually get married and have lots of kids. Maybe CC joins in as the mistress or whatever, idc much for pizzabutt.

movie rips when, elevens?

>put out like a good female
>muh waifu needs to be pure.

I sense Sup Forums culture war coming

>Kallen
>not useful
If it hadn't been for her and the Guren, Suzaku would have crushed Lelouch's rebellion before it ever got off the ground.

The real question is, why didn't Suzaku DO anything? I would have been all over her, but then again I'm nobody's savior.

He's gay

No one's that gay, user.

She'll probably end up having Lelouch's firstborn.

In that case, how will she get rid of the pizza slut? Implying she doesn't simply decide to take advantage of Lulu.

CC's womb is barren

Too many horse dicks?

Suzaku tried to buy clothes at the soup store. Don't question his logic.

Sometimes you look for the soup store and end up at hugo boss instead. Malls can be hard to navigate and a person of Suzaku's intelligence is easily distracted by distractions.

I thought the R3 announcement was just the announcement for the recap movies. Is that not true?

R3 comes after the 3 recap movies
movie 1 oct 2017
movie 2 feb 2018
movie 3 jun 2018

so either s3 start on oct 2018 or early 2019

my mistake is may 2018 not jun

they announced it too early to keep hype up.

Kallen's Kallens > CC's DDs.

And yet no one wanted her.

>There are things you can do as a woman, right?

pd drama 7 and episode 7 alone are enough to prove you wrong. She was basically Lelouch' s womanizer female counterpart in that way.

I'm sure she'll find a complete idiot sooner or later. There's always season 3.

Why are you being so mean to Kallen? What did she ever do to you?

It's not mean, it's the truth. No one even really tried to get with her, she exists to long for a guy who doesn't want her.

I hope that R3 will continue the Geass tradition of fanservice

It's the same fat virgin guy who wants CC to be pure and who hates Kallen for being an exact reflection of beautiful girl who would never pay him a second glance.

Listen, you freak, Lelouch is a prince, it's only normal that Kallen wants him, and not you. He is smart, handsome, he knows how to tease her the right way, you can't compete, now bless them and their dozens childrens, may their union bring peace to area eleven, amen.

No one ever tried to get with any of the girl, cause guess what, they have other purpose,you sore loser.

>Except for Viletta who was raped by Ougi and sufferest a ptsd who made her forget he was just a filthy elevn scum. But she was a bitch so who cares

"R3" is a movie that will come out in December.

Not sure and no dates.

Don't mind them, they are just jealous cause she is Lelouch's Q1

Lelouch doesn't care about Cc in romantic light so there isn't even a problem to begin with.

LL is a siscon.

I don't like CC actually

As for Kallen, I just find the whole thing to be a big joke. Insanely attractive, in love with the main character, sexual tension with 2 more characters, no one actually likes her. You want to talk about purity, the show doesn't touch her for the otaku's sake. You want to talk fantasizing, your post is just garbage. She's not going to get married or have children.

Can R3 even have a more satisfying ending than R2?

Only if it's a threesome/harem end.

R3 needs one thing and one thing only.
Don't let me down Sunrise!!!