Why do white nationalists use the same arguments against Jews that blacks use against whites...

Why do white nationalists use the same arguments against Jews that blacks use against whites? Literally sound exactly the same

Attached: race realism.jpg (610x960, 48K)

ur mom gay

What is the argument mr thread slider?

Why do I see this post at least twice a day? Sage. Fuck off.

Yea just like black people.
Uh huh. Oh and black people are half right sort of.
Jews do look kind of white.

Attached: Frankfurt School.jpg (2387x1601, 3.34M)

I'll just wait for this
>1 post OP
To cite his IQ claims shall I?

pretty accurate desu

>t. IQ 85 sandnigger

We dont. You do.
> THE ARABS ARE KEEPING OUR IQ SCORES DOWN! WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHEIT!

Attached: accomplishment2.jpg (1703x855, 745K)

It is a lot easier to push propaganda by targeting a successful, minority group

Niggers and kikes are exactly the same, in that both are subhuman parasites which refuse to leave our countries and will have to be removed by force.

Attached: Victor Gabriel Gilbert (1847-1933) Le Panier Des Cerises (The Cherry Basket) - Oil on Panel.jpg (2000x1550, 3.23M)

I hear you all say oh blacks and arabs have the iq of 85 lmao btfo or some shit like that. But when we talk about the Jewish IQ I hear some of you all say "They faking there IQ you fucking goyim bitch your mom is gay" or something like that.

Basically, the game is to get as many people blaming someone else for their problems, instead of taking responsibility and doing something to fix their situation. Whether you blame the jews, the patriarchy, the cis, the whites, whatever, it is one step closer to embracing a totalitarian government system that will "fix" your problems for you.

The goal is to get elected based on promising to stop the person blamed for your problems, but actually once they are in power, they will do whatever the fuck they want. They will become the oppressor you thought was oppressing you, but now that they have power of the state, they will simply send you to a labor camp if you complain.

Its just the old communist trick of blaming the Bourgeoisie for all the world's problems, but with a modern racial twist.

Attached: 1518577244128.jpg (768x1024, 141K)

If Jews aren't smart, how do they so easily outsmart/dominate white people like they're retarded cattle?

Attached: raceandIQ.png (593x552, 50K)

They are exactly the same. It’s pathetic.

>If Jews aren't smart
Says nobody.

>Literally sound exactly the same
I'm sure English and Swahili sound exactly the same to a cat.

Sage

They all rail against the fact that Jews have higher IQ and try to deny science.
At the same time they claim that the Jews (0.1% of the worlds population) have enslaved them and run the world.
The cognitive dissonance is amazing.

Pol has become a mix of stupid rednecks and virgin jerk off addicts with no job. If this level of discourse continues and serves as the grassroots voice of the right, the left will win. And the right will deserve every bit of the globalist communist hell that awaits them.

Stop being jealous of Jews faggots. Relative to population, the Jews are overrepresented on the right also. Miller, Savage, Breitbart, Shapiro, Horowitz, Geller, and on and on. They are over represented on both sides because they are smarter than you. Stop being a bunch of jealous faggots.

What right do Jews have to live in our countries, let alone have political, cultural and economic power here? We have every right to remove this tribe of enemy infiltrators and reestablish our civilization.

Attached: Wilhelm von Kaulbach (1805-1874) King Ludwid I of Bavaria Surrounded by Artists and Scholars - 1848. (5553x2594, 3.17M)

Not all whites are retarded, white supremacists are predominantly uneducated poor suburb/rural trash which explains their inferior IQ to the rest of whites.