Why do Black people like to use their speaker phone or headphone mics when talking on the phone in public...

Why do Black people like to use their speaker phone or headphone mics when talking on the phone in public? I work at a grocery store deli Frying chicken and I see black people do this almost every day and I find it rude and annoying. I’ve seen a few whites and other races doing it too, but not as much as blacks. Is it cultural or is it just a lower class thing?

Attached: DF030085-ACE0-4A32-AC97-1B09A0151489.jpg (408x612, 41K)

low IQ and self awareness

it's just niggers not caring about anyone but themselves

They want people to know they are able to afford a sail fone, user. They are showing off. To whom exactly is a good question. I assume it is other blacks without phones.

The way they exploit the over generous welfare state in this country, all blacks have phones anyway

>niggers are annoying
Ye boi

wrong.

black people like to have the most attention in the room
that's why they're loud and wear flashy clothes

>why they're loud and wear flashy clothes

That explains womens clothes as well

They're fucking noisy, and have little respect for the peace and tranquility others desire.
Abos are the same. Mentioned it to one once, and got shoved off my pushbike (he followed me out of the shopping center for telling him that).

literally cell phones cause cancer, and holding it up to your head causes brain cancer

use headphones

woop woop

Only people I ever see using Bluetooth headsets as well.
Always in public. Fucking annoying

Low IQ.

Asians do that too, or used to a year or two ago. It's a cultural thing. Don't know, makes you look important or something.

Niggers do this exclusively. The best is if you somehow find away to get close enough to the phone and do some autistic screeching shit or just go "Shiiieeett mane, she din even suc muh dick last night."

I do it all of the time. Great laughs to be had. Also, they play music the same way. I hate that.

Attached: oh man.gif (240x176, 912K)

/thread

Attached: 1515670069536.jpg (300x300, 6K)

I fucking hate when niggers do this shit. I don't need to hear yo baby mama tell you you're a piece of shit I already can tell by your skin color nigger.

>check out how cool i am for listening to these top #20 hits on the radio at max volume in my rusted out silver '96 4 door accord
No one fucking cares about your shitty music, NIGGER!!!!

Niggers gonna nig.

wew lad

>They want people to know they are able to afford a sail fone, user. They are showing off. To whom exactly is a good question.

To nobody. They can't afford to add any minutes.

because if you don't speak, nobody can hear you

women are the niggers of the genders

Don't hold niggers to the same standard as civilized people. Just let them do their thing or else you will have to deal with a chimp out.

It's because a lot of *Niggers* and in my country, often Natives here in Leafland, being the victimized people they are in America/Canada respectively, are often raised with tough love and the school of hard knocks.

Basically you have these young fragile minds warped by seeing dominance in their group established through violence, intimidation, and disrespecting those lower on the food chain.

This is why you see so many countless videos of niggers fighting on World Star and YouTube. Violence is how niggers solve conflicts Whites and Asians debate and often apologize over.

So when a nigger is walking around the store talking loudly, walking through people and never moving aside, and generally acting like they own the place, it's because they remain unchallenged at physical violence by anyone annoyed by them in the vicinity. That is how they operate - manners do not matter, because manners don't win fights.

It's truly animalistic thought process, devoid of modern man's reason, empathy, desire for cooperation.

next person(nigger) i see on the bus blasting music is getting knocked the fuck out

Niggers are always on the phone
Jive talking some low standard bitch
It's a complete mu'h dick thing

I've never understood why a race of people who can barely speak are so obsessed with communication devices.

Attached: 1496105014833.png (206x358, 170K)

Do eet