Osomatsu-san

Matsuyo looked a lot like her sons when she was younger. Does this mean Matsuyo is a MILF in the F6 universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTYcZvvSJsY&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=yTQ9eEwzPgA
twitter.com/matsukiyo_oso/status/922466273933516800
imgur.com/a/b10uq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought they were going to make her look like this one episode she was turned young by a witch in the -kun show. But twin braids Matsuyo is just as cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=oTYcZvvSJsY&feature=youtu.be

These mascots are killing me with their cuteness. I want to know if their heads can be bought as a headmask.

Did they ever reference anything from the -kun show before

I find them creepy. And those stupid plush dolls too. Their stares are eerie.

osomatsu was a mistake

Do you think there's actual men under those costumes?

Cavematsu rubric today?

>tfw getting old

They seem to have kinda feminine hips.

The matsus have their dad's eyes and their mum's mouth. It's so fucking cute.

Mascots are usually women, short people mean you can make costumes that aren't gigantic.

"The Life of Chibita's Flower" is lifted from Osomatsu-kun, though it's originally Iyami who gets stuck with the ugly flower fairy.

same
while it was still cute, i really liked matsuzo's -kun young design and i was sort of bummed they just more or less went for matsuzo sans mustache

I prefer the lack of a complete style change.

消えろ、fujo

You're just embarrassing yourself.

腐女子、発狂乙
also
> WORST taste

The Karamatsu Incident is also from -Kun, except in that one it's Matsuzo that gets "kidnapped" by Chibita who's trying to prove to him that his sons care about him.

Were people seriously pissed off about the changed sleeping arrangements?

Ichi and Juicy look the most normal. Probably because they don't show their hands as much.

CHANGE IT BACK.

I'm disappointed. I thought it was cute that the baby slept between the oldest but now that its just split between the older group and younger - I. HATE. IT.

Only shippers cared and those who don't like the clear division between eldest and youngest. I wonder though if they'll try switching it multiple times throughout the show, just to see the reactions.

I hope they will, but it's still a silly thing to get upset about.

That's shippers for you. Can't even enjoy discussing how flawless Matsuzo laid the smackdown on his virgin NEETs without someone sperging about

>muh sleeps order

Anyone else enjoyed Papa Matsu rubbing it in on his sons? That was beautiful. And the virgin lessons by Sensei Kara... PERFECT!

I thought anons were just joking for the sake of hyperbole

You're underestimating fujo autism

I was expecting it to be an episode where he gets bullied, but I'm glad he can dish it out too.

What's the original arrangement?

youtube.com/watch?v=yTQ9eEwzPgA

Ichi, Kara, Totty, Oso, Choro, Jyushi

But why did they change?

One of them complained about having to sleep next to Osomatsu and it snowballed

It's nice that they changed it, I wouldn't mind if it changed more often from now on. I imagine it's a good way to alleviate any tension that comes from lack of sleep when you're next to someone who makes a lot of noise or moves around in their sleep, so I'd be surprised if they actually stuck with only one order forever.

Superior sleep arrangement

I loved what bits of Kara we got and seeing the bros interact with their dad, but I did think the title of the skit was a little misleading. I hope we get more mama's boys soon. Still, the parents are objectively the best side characters.

I'm not a shipper, but I liked that there was a rationale for the old order. Put the scary one and the twitchy one on the ends, the baby goes in between his most reliable brothers, Choromatsu is there.

I can't justify the new order the same way, except that maybe they shoved Ichi and Choro together so they'd be more brotherly or to torment them.

It'd be hilarious if it was back to the usual one in the next episode, making all this whining pointless. It really isn't a big deal.

Maybe Choro complained because he keeps getting punched by Oso and Jyushi keeps squirming next to him. A neet needs his sleep for job hunting otaku concerts

twitter.com/matsukiyo_oso/status/922466273933516800

He looks awesome in anything, I swear.

Stop this man.

Mermatsus are the best.

>twitter.com/matsukiyo_oso/status/922466273933516800

I love when artists draw Kara with that silly-looking smile.

I call it the puppy mouth.

imgur.com/a/b10uq
What the fuck

Iirc I read somewhere that there is going to be an Ultraman crossover. I suppose will be merchandise.

Is Osomatsu san 2deep4us?

I meant the ending of the comic more, especially Choromatsu's fate

>when your pitiful virgin sons try to tell you how to get laid
Based matsuzo

Why does every screenshot I see of this anime look like it was drawn by Tumblr?

Has "osomatsu kun grows up" ever been translated?

because tumblr likes to ape artstyles from old anime and Ososan is based on a manga/anime from 60's?

This just in: being disgusted that someone you were trying to court is actually a childhood rival is homophobia

>my karabita heart
so how mad was that person after the recent episode?

Oh wow, didn't realise the sauce was that old.

Karabita is the most tumblr ship in existence.

I was surprised by her reaction to this, because normally she seemed more laidback for a Karabita shipper. The latest episode just made her draw some HataChibi. She likes Chibita mainly, also note

>"they expect me to believe he'd react like that"

It's their characters, not yours.

How are you guys feeling about the new season so far? Is it up to standard from the first, or exceed expectations? I personally enjoy the balance and hope to see less AUs and more of rare neet pairings doing entertaining things.

What kind of tumblr art have you been looking at? It all looks like Adventure Time/Regular Show ripoffs to me.

Not even Japan will really touch the ship, you're more likely to find Osomatsu/Chibita anyways.

If I'm gonna see an AU, I want yokaimatsu.

Kind of iffy on Cavematsus, but the rest is okay. I haven't laughed as much as I did in the first season but that's to be expected since they didn't stray from the comedic timings and keep relying on the same basic jokes. I liked the bit with the parents this week though. The nostalgic parts were well-done.

Is it just me or are they not resolving jokes? It feels like some of the episodes end before the big punchline. I still get a chuckle out of it but I don't get that sense of closure that makes the whole segment wrap up nicely.

I got the same feeling. The skits have been ending in a bit of an awkward way. The Shouei skit stood out to me as the most pointless so far. It built up to nothing.

Oh tumblr. I'm actually surprised they didn't call it transphobic.

>Kind of iffy on Cavematsus

Glad I'm not the only one.

Wait, majority of people actually enjoy them? i'm surprised

I like them better than girlymatsus.

I just really need to get off my chest that my favorite boys are jyushi and totty.

Totty is disgusting and you should be ashamed

They're definitely not my top Matsus, but I'm interested in seeing them interact in a way that's not just Todo spoiling Juice

needs more iyami

Good taste. The younger trio are my favorite as well. Kara is a good matsu as well.

say that to my face and not online and see what happens

Honestly I'd like someone to interact with Jyuushi without half the gags being "lel Juice so randumb echs dee". I dislike his schtick the most and wish they'd do something a little different. Like yeah I get it he's the weirdo but what else is he? Just an unfathomable weirdo? Whatever.

He had that one sad episode with this girlfriend and I guess the writers decided that was enough depth for him

Same. I think Oso would be a good bro to expand Jyushi with. The way Oso handled things in the Kanojo episode made me realize he could be more of an oniichan. I'd like to see an ep showing new sides to them

>sad episode becomes popular
>people now want more jyushi angst

What's with the obsession with angst? Life is bad enough, why do you want your chinese cartoons suffering too?

They reference the original "kun" manga and the anime, but they seem to completely ignore the 80s anime.

I dunno, people just think it's more romantic to have Jyushimatsu pine over that particular girl for the rest of his life.

Which Matsu do you want next in line to get a girlfriend?

Iyami

This.

Don't die on me now, thread.

Tator Tot is objectively the best boy. Liking any of the others would be gay

All things must come and go user. Matsu Monday is only 6 days away

But user, I am gay

am i the only one who laughs their ass off at Cavematsu?

Did that Nyarome sex ed book ever get scanned?

I haven't heard anything about it, unfortunately.