A return to form!
The old attendant guy is still alive!

wasabisyrup.com/archives/ZGKt6XdzWm0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DsRZ25GAxig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You got the touch!

End chapter.

About damn time the fight started and hopefully it won't fucking last another 50 chapters like the Yuujiro one did.Memesashi already overstayed his welcome and i hope we will touch more on the ancient Hanma bloodline in the future,hell i'd behappy even with aliens at this point.

Why is this thread so dead?

I really like what I saw in that dressing room sequence.

I can feel the energy when he leaves

miyamoto becoming shiny like yujiro

Because people suck. I dunno. This is an exciting chapter, after all.

So he's gonna use every technique he knows, right?

Musashi will win but not kill baki, afterwards he'll face yujrio and give him his first loss.
Then round 3 with musashi vs yujiro where yujiro kills him then baki reflects on something, end of dou.

Our friend has uploaded his new explanation of the chapter lads.Thank dog now we wont only have to look at drawings and we can get a new more precise explanation of what's going on.
youtube.com/watch?v=DsRZ25GAxig

oh baki finally going for musashi?

What even is the point of baki dou?the mushashi wank got so boring,only yujiro losing would make it interesting.

Stop with this shit. I'm assuming you're the one advertising your own videos; there's no other way that anyone would give you any attention.

did yakuza boy survived?

Yep.

I'm not,i just find his autism genuinely funny.It's just amusing to me how people an overreact like this to a shonen fighting manga,what's so wrong with laughing at autistic people on the internet?

>what's so wrong with laughing at autistic people on the internet?
You're giving him views, which makes him believe that people actually enjoy his content. And I literally messaged him not to use my translations in his videos and he made a video with them two days later. So, there's that, too.

This is something else. 51 minutes on a chapter without even being able to read the text and he analyzes absolutely everything to an absurd degree. A blind person would be able to envision how this chapter looks listening to this.

I'm not even complimenting him, it was just bizarre

> which makes him believe that people actually enjoy his content
I only do so ironically,but i guess he can't know that.I just thought we could be having ourselves a little giggle at him is all.
The fact that he used your translations after you precisely told him not to is bullshit but that's to be expected from someone like him.You're right i should stop encouraging him even indirectly.

Is this autism.

>overanalyzing the gookscans of a shounen manga chapter for nearly an hour
If it's not autism i'm not quite sure what it is.

The only thing weirder would be if he didn't record it. I mean, recording it shows some sense of self-awareness.

Will Baki kill Memesashi?

That's his plan, at least. And Musashi doesn't have a dad to save him, so.

Haven't really read Baki in ages. I hope the fight is satisfying. Weird how Baki became second fiddle in his own story, then again he lost his flame after he grew up.

We already had a thread in the morning.

I bet they will reach understanding through fighting or some bullshit like that.

With like 6 posts, and the guy didn't dump the chapter. You're supposed to dump it. Not everyone wants to disable all their shit to get to a crappy and dubious Korean scanlation site.

Can I dream that finally musashit gets fucked?

Fix your grammar, and I'll fix your dreams.

Finally

Holy fuck, those anatomy

you too

Shit edit

its the same

the hell are you on about?

What does it mean that the food is eaten? That Baki consolidated his experiences?

Bmp

Dunno yet. Maybe Musashi explains it. Find out on an all-new Thursday.

It means that the faggot always thought about what imaginary gains he could make. Now will gain nothing and get his ass kicked.

Baki was already eaten by ogre.
Musashi will kick Bakis ass and Yujiro will kill musashi.