Hero Academia

So which students will be with Deku next year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYnFIRc0k6E
pastebin.com/fggjTpHr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eri

Is it legal?

Ochako

>Eri

This, Eri will lose control in the Overhaul fight and disappear Deku and won't be able to bring him back until she joins Yuuei and masters her quirk after a ten year timeskip

Why this ghost girl parodying Tsuyu? Does she looks down on her?

She's holding imaginary reins.

I need more cat Jirou

>tfw when you cant past cuckochako after reading Lifeline

the same ones

Just started this series, quick question, does the gravity slut ever fuck the MC?

That'd be boring

Would you help her lose weight?

>implying the B students are any better

Where is mushroom turtle and autist?

Why not catchako?

>cheery and headstrong personality is indicative to anyone with even a passing interest in manga that it's a facade to mask true feelings of regret or pain of loss
>learning that his shortcomings resulted in a great personal loss would've made him a much more sympathetic character, even if nobody died or anything edgy happened
>Instead his entire reason for being the way he is now is just run-of-the-mill teenage lack of self confidence

How can anybody take him seriously anymore?

She hasn't yet, but she should.

She wants to.

>cheery and headstrong personality is indicative to anyone with even a passing interest in manga that it's a facade to mask true feelings of regret or pain of loss

Since when was that ever the case? He was never shown to be anything more than a hotblooded shonen character archetype.

>Deku wakes up and sees the ceiling of a dim lit room, he thinks its a basement. He tries to move but he finds out he is all tied up and laying on a sofa
>"Wh- whats going on?"The last thing he remenbers is feeling sleepy while having lunch with Uraraka san
>He tries to break his bindings using OfA, but he gets no response
>"Wait, why it isnt working?"
>"Ah, you woke up Deku kun, sorry, its my fault for making noise up here"
>He moves his head to the direction of the voice and he meets the eyes of his classmate, Uraraka Ochako, who greets him with a bright smile at the top of some stairs
>"Uraraka san !? Whats happening? Why am i tied like this? Where are we?"
>Oblivious to his panic she keeps smiling as she climbs down the stairs. A slight pain on his shoulder makes him realize he has a small bandaid covering what it feels like a moskito bite
>"Dont worry Deku kun, i wont let anything bad happen to you here" she says as she takes the last step, and proceeds to walk toward the sofa where he is laying
>"What do you mean? Can you help get rid of these please ? It seems im unable to break them with my quirk"
>"Ah, so it really works, it was a good idea after all to keep one of those bullets"
>"Eh!?"

Reminder that the Kirifags literally thought they were getting some DARK DEEP BACKSTORY or some shit.

lel

>"I love you Deku kun, i didnt realize at the time but ever since you helped me with that giant robot i couldnt help but to let my eyes rest on you. I resisted the idea at first but as i kept observing you i began to embrace my love for you. I love the freckles on your face, i love your curly hair, i love the light in your eyes when you refuse to give up, i love your chiseled body and how you work so hard to achieve your dream"
>As she reached the sofa she laid on top of him facing his eyes with her own, a smile still greeting him on her face
>"Wwww- wait Urara... !!!
>"But as i understood my love a new feeling arose, fear. Fear of losing you while you were fighting a villain, fear of losing you to another woman, like that support bitch placing her stinking hands on you"
>He was surprised by the tone of her voice as she talked about Hatsume san, hatred reflecting on her eyes
>"You are like a precious bird to me Deku kun, i want to look at you forever. But im worried you will fly away from me, that someone will hurt you and that i wont be there to protect you, so i had to get rid of your wings" she said as her happy face turned into a pained expression
>"What do you mean by getting rid of my wings? What did you do to me?"
>"Remenber those Yakuzas we fought a while ago?" she said as she regained her smile "Guess what leaved you the mark on your shoulder. Dont worry, i cleaned it so that it would heal properly, i need to take good care of you after all"
>Small tears spring from his eyes as he realizes the situation. Grief and despair fills his heart
>"Why?"
>"Awww, dont cry Deku kun" she said before placing a kiss on his lips. "Everyting is going to be alright, and you know why?"
>"Because im here"

sure I love QUALITY threads like this
and people wonder why they want to chemo the fuck out of generals

I hope that shit tits realizes that her true vocation is building gadgets and opens up a slot in the class for based Shinso.

>tfw Eri will be taken to the UA since she is a target and Deku will help her to control her powers

Didn't she call him average looking?

Yeah, but it's a literary trope that those who are particularly more positive and upbeat than everyone else are acting that way to hide something dark about themselves.

This one

This is the same guy who made the one where he is about to kill their own kid by using OfA on his penis , isnt it?

Wait, did Kirishima's fight really happen in July?

If so then why has there been endless bitching about pacing, 3 months for 20 chapters is par for the course

In all seriousness, Eri could become a great heroine.

Or villainess.

I think the issue is quality over quantity.

Can Tatami retract her tits inside?

kirishima died months ago, bruh. yeah its been that long

>everyone ships loli with blunt MC
Thanks, Eromanga Sensei.

How are deku's classmates/family going to react to him flattening city blocks on tv?
Also after about half a dozen near death experiences and him on tv entering godmode, will his dad finally show up to say hi or some shit?

Yes

>tfw read it recently
>tfw still thinking about a loving relationship in real life
I really hope I don't get cuckolded in my future. I really want to live in a loving relationship but who know who would want my beta ass. At least I'm getting /fit/ so I have something to offer. I mean, if I don't want a disgusting slob for a wife why should I expect her to deal with a slob neckbeard?

He's currently in prison.

It's meme of the week. Wait until Toga comes back.

post yfw deku goes berserk and apeshits everyone

>How are deku's classmates/family going to react to him flattening city blocks on tv?

this gets asked every thread

>women don't date average looking men
Women fall in love when a man does something amazing for her. Like saving her life or risking their own lives. A girl in highschool fell in love with me after I ran over to her when she passed out. I broke up with her later, but she never even looked in my direction before that day.

I really like this cat Jirou

Thats a good actitude

He's saving that for Hagakure's backstory

>cat

she's a werewolf you morons

How well do you suppose Deku and Ochako's parents will get along with each other after they're married?

I want All Might's reaction.
And remember that Deku is the only one in this arc that didn't get to be on the news like Kiri or the girls.

>werecat

We ship everyone here but I feel guilty when I even think of shipping the bird.

He'll be happy for Deku, but he knew this was a bad idea from the start.

I'm so glad I introduced it to you user

I have to seperate reality from fantasy otherwise I'm going to break when something shitty happens. Stuff like your image gets farther away from me the longer I wait. I'm still 21, maybe I can do it.

psst roll for best girl

Will Nighteye and him get along again?

Bird is pure

please nothing shitty

Thank god i am manlet and can fully dedicate myself to stuff i like and forget about all this relationship stuff

No pls. I don't want my thread to be deleted again

Yes, very soon.

On the other side

why everytime she does this it annoys the fuck out of me? what kind of psychological problem do i have? someone else too? wtf

How mad are you going to be when Deku just oneshots chisaku?

How tall are you? I'm 5,8 and my dick is only 5 inches. Do I have a chance?

Are you a muslim?

Ibara is an angel

>Hori pulls a ONE and makes Deku oneshot him off screen

Not mad but disappointed

Roll

roll

He's at 100%. If this is even a fight, Deku is a bitchboy

Deku is the hero who saved the little girl.

If Nighteye somehow makes it through this, or at least lasts long enough to say some last words in a hospital, then yes. All he ever tried to do was help All Might, but All Might was too stubborn and selfless to listen.

i like the black standard but thats pretty much it.

I will be mad if he wont oneshot Overhaul with fucking 100%

Check'em

Shitposts in, now shitposts out
Waifus up, waifus down
Back up, back up
Tell me what your gonna post now?

KEEP ROLLIN', ROLLIN', ROLLIN', ROLLIN'

youtube.com/watch?v=RYnFIRc0k6E

>There's only one reason you lost...
>You pissed me off

Might as well. Please frog or invisible girl.

As interesting a premise this would be Hori is nowhere near good enough to pull dumb shit like this off.

And even if he were good enough he's probably still too traumatized and afraid of another cancellation to try risky shit like that.

You're slightly below avg no one gives a fuck unless you obsess about it.

Did Tabe's design come from that kid on the right?

Do you think less of Mandalay for exploiting her sexuality in a fight?

5,3 but i cannot into burger metrics

>off by one

It was a pretty cool way to use her quirk

Hori is no stranger to reusing designs.

>tfw 183cm tall but the average here is like 188cm around men

pastebin.com/fggjTpHr

Critique my wip

Whens the Radio Doomsday arc? Whens the Dabi rapes Todorokis arc? Whens the prison break arc?

kek Ochako is dirt poor no matter the universe

rollinnn

>You're slightly below avg no one gives a fuck unless you obsess about it
Would beginning a jelqing training routine be counted as obssessing? I heard it works for an inch or two.
5,3 isn't that bad. just go for short women. They are the best anyways.

Hori said Shinsou will probably be relevant this year.

He might have underestimated the length of the current arc though, but it still means Shinsou is somewhere close in the pipeline.

>is 6'
>complains about his height

>tfw 6'4" but would gladly give away six inches of my height for two inches of dick length so that it could be average sized

Eri will rewind Nighteye and All-Might

if eri fucked up and rewinded Nighteye into a cute boy then that would be top tier.

that site is for sharing usefull code, not shitty fanfiction

Rollerino

>tfw All Might's former sidekick is now your classmate